Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Baranquesseiel
I miss pangya too. I was thinking of buying it for the Wii.

And I like MLA, but I've never used Chicago/Turabian.

Also, I'm glad you got your laptop.

Livre~ I'd want to carry mace.

Mmm. Japanese food. I'm hungry.

Im unfamiliar with Chicago/Turabian style, but foot noting rather than in body citations = awesome.

@Livre
Just have a small canister hanging off your keys or something, so its not like you are jogging with it clutched in your hands or anything.
I mean...I live in a pretty peaceful area (relatively speaking), but given the chance, I'd carry mace with me.

I have a rape whistle, but I'm not sure anyone would hear that in an isolated area anyway.
I'm in a self-defense class, but I'd still carry mace.

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Alrighty. I'm done for the night.

Later. :]

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Night, Taki! heart
I need to go to bed early today. D:

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Awww sad Busy day tomorrow?

On a side note about self defense...I've always wanted to learn Aikido.
Aikido looks like fun. My sister used to use me for practice when my dad tried to teach her an aikido move.

My day tomorrow isn't that busy, but I'm feeling really sick. My head hurts like crazy.

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Baranquesseiel
Aikido looks like fun. My sister used to use me for practice when my dad tried to teach her an aikido move.

My day tomorrow isn't that busy, but I'm feeling really sick. My head hurts like crazy.

Your dad knows aikido?

Have some tea and go to bed, Baran ._.
I don't think so. He seems to have picked up a move somewhere. He's a storehouse of random information.

I'm trying to decide if I want to go to bed or work on another draft of my non fiction piece.

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I'm itching to post a recipe or something, but I have nothing at the moment >_<

Just now was so random...my roomate came home, went into her room and then the horrid strains of the Britney Spear's Toxic video came blaring from her room for a bit.

Then it stopped and she headed out of her room to make a phone call...

Seriously. The first thing she did when she got home for some reason was play Britney Spear's Toxic...wtf. And not even the whole song.
Well, Britney did do her first concert since her break down last night. It was all over the news. But I really don't care that much about celebrities.

It would be nice to get new recipes.

And now I'm hungry. So I'm going to lunch.

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Baranquesseiel
Well, Britney did do her first concert since her break down last night. It was all over the news. But I really don't care that much about celebrities.

It would be nice to get new recipes.

And now I'm hungry. So I'm going to lunch.

I suppose that newscast was what must have been playing then...argh...I'm kinda loathe to clump Britney and news together in the same idea let alone sentence.

Have a great lunch, Baran XD
It was mediocre and walking around made me feel more ill.

Anyway, I don't particularly care about celebrities, but they're all over the news. I don't understand it.
Hey, I couldn't find anything tasty for lunch, so I made this from what I found in the fridge. I made it up as I went along, so feel free to add to the recipe as you see fit.

Celery and Carrot Soup that I made out of Ingredients I found in my fridge (I don't have a creative name for this)

Level of Difficulty heart
Items Needed: Pot, Oven, Blender
Ingredients
30 baby carrots
5 stalks of celery
1/2 teaspoon seasame oil
2 teapoons ginger
3 or 4 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
Directions:
1. Put broth on to boil
2. Put celery and carrots in blender until in they are in tiny pieces
2. Add celery, carrots, ginger, and sesame oil to broth when it boils. Turn soup down to low heat and stir occasionally for 15-20 minutes
3. Eat. Enjoy!
Sai-kun
Baranquesseiel
I miss pangya too. I was thinking of buying it for the Wii.

And I like MLA, but I've never used Chicago/Turabian.

Also, I'm glad you got your laptop.

Livre~ I'd want to carry mace.

Mmm. Japanese food. I'm hungry.

Im unfamiliar with Chicago/Turabian style, but foot noting rather than in body citations = awesome.

@Livre
Just have a small canister hanging off your keys or something, so its not like you are jogging with it clutched in your hands or anything.
I mean...I live in a pretty peaceful area (relatively speaking), but given the chance, I'd carry mace with me.

I have a rape whistle, but I'm not sure anyone would hear that in an isolated area anyway.

I think I might buy one, if I can find a small canister. I need to figure out where I can buy some. I'll ask my dad, being the miliary guy he is. My neigbourhood is pretty safe (I was jogging about 30 minutes from where I live) and that's the first time that's every happened to me, but it might be a good idea in the end.

Get some rest Baran D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces