Welcome to Gaia! ::

psycochick93
xp QUIK DUMB a** QUESTION sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop isnt kingdom hearts a spinoff of final fantasy???? sweatdrop

haha no its not a spinoff, its made from square enix and disney, its all about Sora, Riku and Kairi.. if it where a spin off the main char would probobly be a FF char
FFX FTW lol not only some of the best cinematics but effin awesome story.=P got it first week it was released.. previous fav FFVIII
IX.
It's my favorite story amoung them all so far.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
pfft is there a contest final fantasy 10 ftw
i always find that peoples favourates are the first they played
Mines 7
cause of said reason

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
Personally I think right now 9, and 3 are my favorites. 9 had good characters, nice battling system, and cool magics and summoning attacks. Though I wish some of the bosses weren't as hard as they were. Number 3 is a good game as well, though it takes a leap in difficulty from number 9. The bosses get to attack twice, (thrice in some cases) and level grinding can be somewhat tough sometimes. also the four final bosses before the very last boss are very difficult if you aren't around level 60. Both games have good and bad points, number 10 is pretty good also. The sphere grid is what makes that game cool I think. Also the storyline isn't too bad.

Favorite's are red 13, steiner, vivi, and khimari.
My fav, defiantly FFVIII,
It was my first Final fantasy game and playstation game. xd
Had some unforgettable scene's.
FFIV deffinately
Final Fantast VII is my favorite . It helped me escape reality when my parents were getting divorced. I have played through it many time. Still love it. I have FF7 tattooed on my hand now.
I dont give a ******** if ppl say that FFVII was overrated, but it will always be my favorite bc... well

It was my first RPG and it tought me how to enjoy story telling games

Had a great story and characters

Giant Swords are awesome
Q: Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?
A: Final Fantasy VII

Q: Why do you like it so much?
A: It was the first Final Fantasy (and RPG) I had ever played

Q: When did it Become your favorite?
A: 1st grade biggrin

Q: Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another?
A: Yup, always had been my favourite. Always will. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces