Welcome to Gaia! ::

FF8 FTW!!! Squall pwns all mrgreen

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
i like sanit row 2 cuz you can creat a female
I'm gonna go against the grain here and say FF IX, mainly because of the characters.
The angsty ones had a valid reason to be angsty, and Kuja was a good villain, mostly because of his reaction when he realised his own mortality.

I like FF VIII as well, because the gameplay is really good, but the characters kinda annoy me.

Rallier

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I like FFCC The Echoes of Time. I like the characters, and it's the game that got me interested in Final Fantasy.

Generous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
I'd say final; fantasy 4. It was my first and so far the only one i've beaten.
User Image

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?
Final Fantasy VII

Why do you like it so much?
I like the story line, the characters, and there's also other games and two movies that are out that are a part of the game. Which make it very interesting!

When did it Become your favorite?
As soon as I started playing it.

Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another?
Yes, it will also be my favorite.
My definite favourite would be Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echos of Time. It is my favourite because I loved the storyline and although it gets a bit boring when you have to repeat it in harder difficulties, but it's a really good game exclaim exclaim biggrin pirate

It does get a bit frustating when the other characters on your team, (optional, but recommended) don't stay put! Anyway it's a really good game and I love it!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen lol lol lol eek blaugh xd xd biggrin

7,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Final Fantasy 4

The game with Cecil starting out as a Dark Knight and becomes a paladin.

I played that when it was on the super NES and searched for it for years. I wanted to cry when I seen the changes that they did to it, but I still appreciative. Though I plan to do another search for the advance game. Graphics are what I fel in love with.

It was the game that introduced me to the series.
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?

*Nine fo sho! xd

Why do you like it so much?

*The story and the graphics. and cause of Zidane, he's an awesome main character, and he has a monkeh tail! heart thats jus pimpin in my opinion
and i frackin heart LOVE heart the music in it...like almost everysong is GEIOUS!

When did it Become your favorite?

*when i forst played it when i was little, good times, good times

Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another?

*it was the first Final Fantasy game i played, so yea, it's always been my favorite.

O.G. Elder

600 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
i like final fantasy crystal chronicles rings of fate cause its fun on my nintendo ds and FF3 for the ds
&object width="445" height="364"&<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cySEm8V2R3Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="[removed]" value="always"></param>&embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cySEm8V2R3Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" [removed]="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"&&/embed&&/object&
i jus started final fantasy 1
GEEEZE the difference !!
i laugh everytime i play cus i jus CANT BELEIVE HOW DRASTICALLY IT CHANGED !!
man it jus makes me rofl
final fantasy 10-2 forever!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart
i really like crisis core, i kno its kinda overated like final fantasy VII but i did really like that one on psp, beat it like 5 times cause it was a fun way to kill time. I also like XII too, was kinda all over the place but it was different i liked the battle system and the characters were really neet too...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff