Welcome to Gaia! ::

U KNO IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT VIDEO GAMES OK SO Y THE ******** GO ON ASKING PPL WHATS UR FAVORIT VIDEO GAME?AND Y?

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Fawk me in da ASSS-k
U KNO IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT VIDEO GAMES OK SO Y THE ******** GO ON ASKING PPL WHATS UR FAVORIT VIDEO GAME?AND Y?

Thats like asking why you can't learn to spell/talk correctly, because to you it is better to butcher the english language more and to this forum its better to not spam up the forum with posts asking which is your favorite game and why threads, if people didn't care to make 5000 threads about asking us what games a persons favorite and you learnt to not talk in butchered english then this thread may not need to exsist but since it does and you do well...
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?
FF IX.
Why do you like it so much?
Had a unique storyline, and had great character personalities.

When did it Become your favorite?
Right when I started playing it.

Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another?
It will always be my favorite.
Final Fantasy 6 will always be my favorite. The characters are purely epic. It's the only game where you can play as Mog! <333
And who could forget the opera scene.. Amazing.

I also cherish FFTA2, It has the most replay value. I've logged over 300 hours.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Teh Masked Moogle
Final Fantasy 6 will always be my favorite. The characters are purely epic. It's the only game where you can play as Mog! <333
And who could forget the opera scene.. Amazing.

I also cherish FFTA2, It has the most replay value. I've logged over 300 hours.

Same here!I heart FF6,and it was my first Final Fantasy~
I like Dissidia too,using all the characters,easier to understand the plot,some of them I haven't played like FF4/FF8/FF9/FF11
emokid1573's avatar ll vampire_pwincess ll's avatar RaiderFire's avatar
Sephiroth off of FF7:Advent Children
He became my favorite because he's a bad boy and he's really cool-looking.
He became my favorite the first time I played the game ninja

The FF game I'm loving right now would be Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for Gamecube.
My favourite FF game is FFIX, just because the game is serious, but only to a degree, it's protagonist isn't a downer like Squall or Cloud, and I like the graphics and Music as well(You're not alone biggrin ), and the MOOGLES biggrin The most you really see of moogles in any of the games I think. And there are also parts in the game that are used for comic relief, like the love letter.
I liked X because of the level up system and of course the aeon Bahamut.
I like my avatar everyone.

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
final fantasy vii; it has always been my fav out of all of the ff series; i love the story line better and it has my favorite all-time ff character sephiroth and love the music especially one winged angel and he has been my toughest character to face even in kingdom hearts and dissidia and crisis core
he is the hottest in my mind and i love him and am going to sephirothize everything in my room and game systems
I liked IX because of the more fantasy-ish feel, rather than the likes of VII which had......machines and stuff. I liked the characters and I liked the story and the world was epic.

But going from IX's graphics to X's was quite something. So yeah, IX and X.
FF7 cause of the epic storyline and battles. (I still think Zack should have dated Cissnei though)
xp QUIK DUMB a** QUESTION sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop isnt kingdom hearts a spinoff of final fantasy???? sweatdrop
Well this is hard for me to say i love all the Final Fantasy games excpet maybe 10-2.... >.> but i gada say 7 was amazing has great chars, and i loved the story line, and it was also my first FF game that i remember, though when i was 6 i started Mystic Quest which is also awesome and almost never talked about... hhmm i would say 9 is my favorite, cuz it was a bit harder than all the rest for me and i do love a challange

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff