Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Receiver

oh snap. look behind the picture of the earth on this page: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002633

Devoted Explorer

Shoo Out The Clowns

Maybe Hussie
was once a Player of The Game from The World Ends With You. Like Neku Sakuraba, he possessed such Imagination that he was able to win it easily and return to the world of the living. Whoever wins The Game will, upon returning to life, overflow with creativity.

Before his death, Hussie loved the game Earthbound. Many years and comics later, that game was the major inspiration for Homestuck, and his experience as a Player was another major source of inspiration. The many popcultural references. The music motif. The importance of death.

Oh my gosh!

That clearly explains all of this murder spree business! He's probably seen more death in the afterlife than any of the dead that were just sent to oblivion! Maybe he's trying to make it look like the deaths were not related to this, but he's actually trying to collect enough dead bodies to legitimately play the game he once played in the dream bubbles! Lord English being a reaper and none of them ever making official partners SOOOO.

i think we're on to something here

@Vartox: well then. I dont know if that answers my questions or gives me more to ask honestly! lol

Party Animal

Vartox
oh snap. look behind the picture of the earth on this page: ]http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002633

WELL. s**t.

Dapper Poster

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Sup everyone.

User Image

Party Animal

Should I buy Caliborn's shirt
Should I

Versatile Receiver

Shoo Out The Clowns
Should I
yes

Devoted Explorer

I would buy one myself, buttt i've just bought a time and breath shirt soooooo i think i'll sit this one out. ><

But i say go for it!

Barton Noob

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So. I put red blood on uu's face before the flash.

I FEEL SO EPIC NOW. biggrin

Party Animal

Vartox
Shoo Out The Clowns
Should I
yes

k probs on Friday.

The guy who orders stuff off the Internet for me and has it sent to where we work so I don't get caught buying stupid s**t and I both get paid on Thursday. He's such a bro. I pay him back in cash.

Need to order my Kyubey shirt too.

I want Jake and Eridan shirts, and if I got all of these I'd have everybody I RP as including Kyubey but for some reason I want the Caliborn shirt the most.

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Speaking of clothing & cosplay matters... I am wishing like hell to be able to find red strips of fabric that can be simply ironed onto something & stick like super glue. I need to finish my Sufferer cosplay in 3 weeks for a major convention (PAX Prime), and it's driving me bonkers not having the red detailing on the tallpants... xp

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Kara Kazeneko
Speaking of clothing & cosplay matters... I am wishing like hell to be able to find red strips of fabric that can be simply ironed onto something & stick like super glue. I need to finish my Sufferer cosplay in 3 weeks for a major convention (PAX Prime), and it's driving me bonkers not having the red detailing on the tallpants... xp
D:
#Cosplayproblems

Mewling Muse

11,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
I ame sweating worse then equius.It is very hot here in wisconsin

Mewling Muse

11,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
Vartox
oh snap. look behind the picture of the earth on this page: ]http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002633

whats with the twisty thing. isnt that the thing on jades godtire outfit?

Mewling Muse

11,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
v-v-vhy, hello zer. cool

High-functioning Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Novice Mage 100
I come back to gaia and Im greeted with Homestuck =w= heart