Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Phantom

I don't mind it. I'm just not entirely sure what it means...

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
i think it means:
mages are projective to their teammates and space maybe project the planets and breed the frogs. i don't really know, i'm new to the titles guessing at this moment. ._.;

Dedicated Loiterer

Sonia Ritsu

A mage class generally has a deep understanding of their aspect and can manipulate things around them with their aspect. In this case, space.

Space is, well, dimensions I think it's usually interpreted as, such as the size and shape and stuff of objects. In addition to that, they also have the duty of breeding frogs and are usually protected by the first guardian.

Space seems like a pain in the a**, imo.

Familiar Phantom

No More Dead Daves
Sonia Ritsu

A mage class generally has a deep understanding of their aspect and can manipulate things around them with their aspect. In this case, space.

Space is, well, dimensions I think it's usually interpreted as, such as the size and shape and stuff of objects. In addition to that, they also have the duty of breeding frogs and are usually protected by the first guardian.

So, like Jade? Wow... Yeah, does seem like a pain. xD

Dedicated Loiterer

Sonia Ritsu
No More Dead Daves
Sonia Ritsu

So, like Jade? Wow... Yeah, does seem like a pain. xD

Ssssorta. Mage is a passive class though, so you wouldn't totally be using your powers directly.
But yeh. Breeding frogs until you have the one you need, otherwise you break the next universe like Karkat did.

Lucky Noob

I got Maid of Mind.

I feel like that's possibly the girliest s**t I could've gotten ever. emotion_donotwant

Dedicated Loiterer

I got page of breath .u. That's pretty much useless and godtier doesn't even get pants.

Lucky Noob

No More Dead Daves
I got page of breath .u. That's pretty much useless and godtier doesn't even get pants.
Damn. I haven't seen Tavros's godtier outfit yet - so... no... pants?

Dedicated Loiterer

sixii
No More Dead Daves

The pointy hood is pretty cute though.
User Image

Familiar Phantom

I'm a bit eh, on Gamzee's godtier... It's almost too much purple... Almost...

I can't really diss much of anything he does though. T3T He's capircorn, like me. So...

Lucky Noob

No More Dead Daves
sixii
No More Dead Daves

User Image
emotion_donotwant They're like... speedos.

I think it's time to pull a Dirk.

Dedicated Loiterer

sixii
No More Dead Daves
sixii
No More Dead Daves

User Image
emotion_donotwant They're like... speedos.

I think it's time to pull a Dirk.

Oh gosh Eridan's so cute .u.

Barton Noob

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have two fantrolls, one of which I decided would be the Prince of Rage... before the design for Prince came out, and even before the classes and aspects were described. He swapped out the pantaloons too. XD; Prince of Rage really suits him, he's definitely the type to destroy everything with Rage.

My other fantroll is Mage of Mind but I'm not gonna draw him in God Tier until I see the design for Mage.

High-functioning Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Novice Mage 100
Heres a link to what I use to somewhat understand the Aspects and Classes.

>>LINK<<

Tho I still dont understand mine. Could someone please explain? I as ignored last time I asked x_x

I got Witch of Rage.

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
No More Dead Daves
sixii
No More Dead Daves

User Image

I now feel better being given Knight of Doom. At least I get pants!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff