Other 0.3911620294599 39.1% [ 239 ]
Total Votes:[ 611 ]

Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
brad_ry
WingedWhiteTiger
brad_ry
wyldwulf
*goes outside the den and examines if there are any suspicious characters around...*

*stay's inside* My arm is still numb the bleeding stopped however. It will be awhile before I'm at full strength again. Sigh............I managed to transfom into a werewolf twice I'm still not sure if I can do it at will. This place however seems to make me feel as if i'm at home.

At least you belong somewhere... others like me will never belong anywhere.

Oh its you.....what do you mean by that.

I mean exactly what I said. I am always moving from place to place. Like I told you the night I first met you, I am a traveler- and lately that has become a habit for me.

You are not alone I too travel alot seeking for my past

Yes... well...

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
wyldwulf
damadmandan
wyldwulf
*talks to himself* there's a cure?... *suddendly hears something or someone walking...*

*both his hands instantly turned into deadly claws* Who's there?...

*looks around but didn't find anyone there, although he was sure that he felt the presence of something familiar... something VERY powerful .*
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
*goes to the roof and sits there alone*

*Malaru takes notice and decides to find out what was wrong*
Hey is there anything wrong?

I just find this all ridiculous.

*She tilts her head* The fighting or the Blood tree?

Neither. The hate. Having her choose or die.

Well she didn't die she is back to normal and nobody had to die
which is a good thing
brad_ry
WingedWhiteTiger
brad_ry
WingedWhiteTiger
brad_ry
wyldwulf
*goes outside the den and examines if there are any suspicious characters around...*

*stay's inside* My arm is still numb the bleeding stopped however. It will be awhile before I'm at full strength again. Sigh............I managed to transfom into a werewolf twice I'm still not sure if I can do it at will. This place however seems to make me feel as if i'm at home.

I mean exactly what I said. I am always moving from place to place. Like I told you the night I first met you, I am a traveler- and lately that has become a habit for me.

I guess you never really did have a place to settle down then huh. I kind of had that problem myself after I was exiled out of my village. I still don't have a place to call home yet.

Hm, I have had somewhat similiar results if you want to call it that...
wyldwulf
wyldwulf
damadmandan
wyldwulf
*talks to himself* there's a cure?... *suddendly hears something or someone walking...*

*looks around but didn't find anyone there, although he was sure that he felt the presence of something familiar... something VERY powerful .*
*jogs up behind him. damn this thing is hard to run with
WingedWhiteTiger
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
brad_ry
WingedWhiteTiger

Yes... well...

I am a werewolf who doesn't know who she is or where she fits in herself, I don't know what pack of wolves I come from, I have been searching and seeking everywhere for my past, to find out who I really am
damadmandan
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger

which is a good thing

*shakes head* None of you get it. What if she wanted to stay a vampire? If she did that was her choice and she still shouldn't have died simply because she was one.
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
brad_ry
WingedWhiteTiger

Yes... well...

I am a werewolf who doesn't know who she is or where she fits in herself, I don't know what pack of wolves I come from, I have been searching and seeking everywhere for my past, to find out who I really am

The past is sometimes better left undug.

I was adopted and lied to for years. I had to go digging up my past, it would have been better had I left it be.
WingedWhiteTiger
damadmandan
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger

which is a good thing

*shakes head* None of you get it. What if she wanted to stay a vampire? If she did that was her choice and she still shouldn't have died simply because she was one.
I understand your point of view but again: I am a mercinary. currently i am working for you guys. the were wolves are the "good guys" for the moment
damadmandan
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger

which is a good thing

A very good thing indeed, like I said before that tree is no ordinary tree it belonged to a vampire named Bloodspree, he owned a bar called Majesco, and his brother Jerico owned a Hotel called Nightmare Hotel. I saved Bloodsprees life once and that is how I came across the Blood Tree.
WingedWhiteTiger
brad_ry

I guess you never really did have a place to settle down then huh. I kind of had that problem myself after I was exiled out of my village. I still don't have a place to call home yet.

Hm, I have had somewhat similiar results if you want to call it that...

If only I could find a place to call home.<feels a really strong aura thats dark> what was that?!
Malaru
damadmandan
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger

which is a good thing

A very good thing indeed, like I said before that tree is no ordinary tree it belonged to a vampire named Bloodspree, he owned a bar called Majesco, and his brother Jerico owned a Hotel called Nightmare Hotel. I saved Bloodsprees life once and that is how I came across the Blood Tree.
nightmare hotel eh?
I have heard of the place. It must be crawling with vampires. do you want me to do a quick hit and run?

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
damadmandan
wyldwulf
wyldwulf
damadmandan
wyldwulf

*jogs up behind him. damn this thing is hard to run with
*whispers* An Elder....
WingedWhiteTiger
damadmandan
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger

which is a good thing

If she wanted to stay as a vampire she wouldn't of eaten the fruit from the Blood Tree
damadmandan
WingedWhiteTiger
damadmandan
Malaru
WingedWhiteTiger

which is a good thing

I understand your point of view but again: I am a mercinary. currently i am working for you guys. the were wolves are the "good guys" for the moment

Yes, well, I see no one as the "good guys". I just see a war between two sides who misunderstand each other.

However, I think I understand you most more then anyone else as I have been in your shoes before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff