Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

A Werewolf 0.41080196399345 41.1% [ 251 ]
A Vampire who wants to die 0.073649754500818 7.4% [ 45 ]
Non-Werewolf shapeshifter 0.12438625204583 12.4% [ 76 ]
Other 0.3911620294599 39.1% [ 239 ]
Total Votes:[ 611 ]

A friend of mine (a fellow dragon) might join, might not... just letting you all know.
Smiles softly, shaking his head lightly as he brushes an auburn coil back under his tan round brimmed hat "How do you stop a man who fights with his own blood? Quite simple really... first and formost, you bleed out, and the body only has a finite amount of blood in it. The more he fights, the more his body weakens. Second, well there are a number of small, 'lesser' creatures that feast on blood. Anyone need a leech? Thirdly... has no-one else ever heard of the deck of many things?"

Tips his hat politly, a light smile dancing on his lips "And no, I'm not supposed to be here... at least, not yet anyways."
WingedWhiteTiger
brad_ry

Sigh....Let them fight it out I guess there not gonna let anyone interfere now<is very angry now> Its stupid to fight for something thats won't give you anything in return.

*sits next to Brad* Yeah... its kinda making me mad too... but at least we get a blood bath. blaugh

<starts getting edgy> errrrrrr...........there's no point to this.........(In his head)*I can't just sit here and let all this happen. <his power starts to awaken again>
DearS707
wafado
DearS707
wafado
DearS707
*Stands there gasping for air, standing in a puddle of his own blood*

how does it feel? to die by my hand? *goes for the last blow at the thoat*
*Bends back and spins on his head, with blood knives on his feet its a sharp deadly blood spin*

*takes the blow to the chin, flipping back wards landing on feet* nice move. to bad its your last! *lunges foward, biting though the neck, pericing the vains with sharp teeth*
*He looks in shock, eyes wide open turning into a faint yellow. He starts to wobble a bit and gets on his knees looking at his reflection in his own blood* Darn...

we split it. i only want the heart. *walks over and rips out the heart*
Tutelar
Smiles softly, shaking his head lightly as he brushes an auburn coil back under his tan round brimmed hat "How do you stop a man who fights with his own blood? Quite simple really... first and formost, you bleed out, and the body only has a finite amount of blood in it. The more he fights, the more his body weakens. Second, well there are a number of small, 'lesser' creatures that feast on blood. Anyone need a leech? Thirdly... has no-one else ever heard of the deck of many things?"

Tips his hat politly, a light smile dancing on his lips "And no, I'm not supposed to be here... at least, not yet anyways."

*ears perk* Hello. ^^
wafado
DearS707
wafado
DearS707
wafado
DearS707
*Stands there gasping for air, standing in a puddle of his own blood*

how does it feel? to die by my hand? *goes for the last blow at the thoat*
*Bends back and spins on his head, with blood knives on his feet its a sharp deadly blood spin*

*takes the blow to the chin, flipping back wards landing on feet* nice move. to bad its your last! *lunges foward, biting though the neck, pericing the vains with sharp teeth*
*He looks in shock, eyes wide open turning into a faint yellow. He starts to wobble a bit and gets on his knees looking at his reflection in his own blood* Darn...

*Bends back with mouth open he falls on his back, but hes still alive, even without his heart*
And you can have the heart wafado, but can I have the head? *Her yellow eyes fixed on the injured human* Mortals when are they ever going to learn to not mess around with anything that is immortal
brad_ry
WingedWhiteTiger
brad_ry

Sigh....Let them fight it out I guess there not gonna let anyone interfere now<is very angry now> Its stupid to fight for something thats won't give you anything in return.

*sits next to Brad* Yeah... its kinda making me mad too... but at least we get a blood bath. blaugh

<starts getting edgy> errrrrrr...........there's no point to this.........(In his head)*I can't just sit here and let all this happen. <his power starts to awaken again>

*looks at Brad* Just take deep breaths alright? Try to keep yourself calm.
DearS707
wafado
DearS707
wafado
DearS707

*Bends back with mouth open he falls on his back, but hes still alive, even without his heart*

every one blood FEAST!!!!!!! twisted

Conservative Explorer

Tutelar

Sounds better than a bunch of bad burns keeping him from bleeding in the first place. 3nodding
WingedWhiteTiger
brad_ry
Ashenflame
brad_ry
Ashenflame
Howdy. Where the heck did mister blood fighter come from??

<Gets up from the hits he took and walks over there> I don't know but there things are getting out of hand.
No kidding. Should we gang up against him? And if he did, how would we counter the weapons that form out of his oozing blood? confused

Hey guys...

*Black Dragon swoops from the sky* *Lands near them.* *Nods*
Malaru
And you can have the heart wafado, but can I have the head? *Her yellow eyes fixed on the injured human* Mortals when are they ever going to learn to not mess around with anything that is immortal

take what u want.
Malaru

I want the arm. twisted
:: roars and bursts in through the door in his gryphon form, looking for Dears in panick::
Malaru
*He looks at her and smiles* Ill get my--*Coughs up blood* revenge.... *He disapears in the puddle of blood, and at the time the blood disapears with him. His body is all the way gone and so is all the blood*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff