Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone! whee

I'm an artist that worked at Gaia mostly on zOMG! and still hold Dev Meats on the site each week. biggrin

Yesterday you might have seen the staff notice regarding the mobile game I'm working on that I've just revealed. 4laugh

You can find my website with all social links at NinjAnomaly Studio. ninja

My new DeviantArt also has never before seen Gaia and zOMG! concepts! eek

Please leave any comments or feedback here, and feel free to join my Discord or follow any of my other social sites! emotion_yatta

User Image

Beloved Friend

Mavdoc

This is great Mavdoc! Thank you for sharing this! emotion_yatta

Naughty Sex Symbol

The artwork is really cool!

Angelic Pr3tty's Partner In Crime

Heart Player

It looks awesome!!!

Wailing Gekko

thank u for all ur work on zomg! i have some of the best memories of this site from playing it after launch. heart
Will a trial version be available soon?
Sailor Moon
Mavdoc

Thank you Sailor Moon! I've always wanted the Gaia community to be the first that I shared this with. biggrin
Slut Q Bust
The artwork is really cool!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
It looks awesome!!!

I really appreciate it! whee It's definitely a labor of love and there are several parts that I'll need to touch up or just plain finish. xd

Beloved Friend

Mavdoc
Sailor Moon
Mavdoc

Thank you Sailor Moon! I've always wanted the Gaia community to be the first that I shared this with. biggrin

biggrin No worries! Can't wait to see how this turns out! heart
Whimsical Note
thank u for all ur work on zomg! i have some of the best memories of this site from playing it after launch. heart

That totally makes it all worthwhile. 3nodding Thank you. Hearing about how people have made great personal memories in the game is the most rewarding to me. emotion_kirakira
Avzel
Will a trial version be available soon?

Depending on which route the game takes with certain design aspects will determine this.

Basically it comes down to: should it be a game with in-game ads and stamina to keep it free, or forego all that and just charge maybe around $2-4 for the game? confused

If the game will be free, I won't make a trail version since there would be no need. But if I did go the later route, I'd like to have a free demo version available for people to try out. I'm not sure how long it will take me to complete the game close enough to where I'd make a trial version (and which route I go will partially determine that), but it's likely still a good ways off.

Most of this I'm hoping to learn from prospective players in the coming months after this reveal, and I'll design it according to what they would prefer.

So if either type of game model is good, bad or indifferent to you, I'd love to hear your inputs as you all will be the intended customers I'd like to please. emotion_yatta

Premium Noob

This looks cool, loving the art style. Ill be sure to keep my eye on this!
I have great memories from zomg, had so much fun playing it when it came out. Thanks for all the work you put in it smile
Hi, You seem to like complicated, unusual names for things. unusual, weirdly spelled names, even.

Unfortunately most Gaians don't. too hard to read.

Otherwise, congratulations.
Beaujolais Vino
Hi, You seem to like complicated, unusual names for things. unusual, weirdly spelled names, even.

Unfortunately most Gaians don't. too hard to read.

Otherwise, congratulations.

I disagree with this!
zOMG! And Aggrogeddon are attention-catching, they stick out
I like them

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
This looks awesome! Thank you so much for the staff notice (and continuing to hold meetings even if we can't always attend)!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff