Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
~walks in Hi, Miss Selu
*smiles* Hello Ms. Mai. *turns toward her, bows*
How is busy? ~hugs~
Very slow.. *hugs back, sighs*
You only just opened. but you should let bumpers bump, so more may see you Cafe.

Shy Bibliophile

14,950 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
~walks in Hi, Miss Selu
How is busy? ~hugs~
You only just opened. but you should let bumpers bump, so more may see you Cafe.
I guess you're right.. but it's just so annoying.. *Sighs, revises the rules a bit*
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
~walks in Hi, Miss Selu
How is busy? ~hugs~
I guess you're right.. but it's just so annoying.. *Sighs, revises the rules a bit*
It's only untill you get more coming in.

Shy Bibliophile

14,950 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
How is busy? ~hugs~
*nods* Ok. Would you like anything to eat or drink? *smiles* I made Onigiri just last night hoping at least one person, not that arsonist who came, would come..
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
How is busy? ~hugs~
*nods* Ok. Would you like anything to eat or drink? *smiles* I made Onigiri just last night hoping at least one person, not that arsonist who came, would come..
Oh, no thanks. I'm good. you'll get some one other then me here one day. ~smiles~

Shy Bibliophile

14,950 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Oh, no thanks. I'm good. you'll get some one other then me here one day. ~smiles~
Alright.. To bad *Smiles* I make some pretty good riceballs. Your brother loved the strawberry ones i made for him.
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Alright.. To bad *Smiles* I make some pretty good riceballs. Your brother loved the strawberry ones i made for him.
Oh, cool. My bro hates rice but always wanted to riceballs

Shy Bibliophile

14,950 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
That reminded me.. *walks into the kitchen, coming back out with a small bag that has at least 4 Riceballs in it* For your brother. *smiles* By the way Ms. Mai.. what's your favorite fruit..?
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
That reminded me.. *walks into the kitchen, coming back out with a small bag that has at least 4 Riceballs in it* For your brother. *smiles* By the way Ms. Mai.. what's your favorite fruit..?
thank you. ~takes the bag~ Hmmm... Grape, why?

Shy Bibliophile

14,950 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Oh no reason, *smiles innocently, disappears back into the kitchen for several moments before coming back out with a moderately sized cake, the cake is decorated with grapes and icing that takes on the appearence of a grapevine* ... I made the cake for yours and Ms. Raven's wedding gift from me.. I just wanted to know how I should decorate it.. *has a fleck of icing on her cheek, smiles* .. Oh! I almost forgot! *places the cake on the table and runs back into the kitchen, comes back out with a small sculpture of two girls standing side by side holding hands, it's made of rice and different types of fruit for the eyes and hair. Places it on the top of the cake carefully*
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Oh no reason, *smiles innocently, disappears back into the kitchen for several moments before coming back out with a moderately sized cake, the cake is decorated with grapes and icing that takes on the appearence of a grapevine* ... I made the cake for yours and Ms. Raven's wedding gift from me.. I just wanted to know how I should decorate it.. *has a fleck of icing on her cheek, smiles* .. Oh! I almost forgot! *places the cake on the table and runs back into the kitchen, comes back out with a small sculpture of two girls standing side by side holding hands, it's made of rice and different types of fruit for the eyes and hair. Places it on the top of the cake carefully*
Aww, how sweet ~hugs~ I'll try to have the wedding here ~smiles~

Shy Bibliophile

14,950 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
*smiles* ...

Aww crud, Ms. Mai I apologize, but I must go *bows* I'm very sorry to leave like this.
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
*smiles* ...

Aww crud, Ms. Mai I apologize, but I must go *bows* I'm very sorry to leave like this.
It's ok. Good Night *hugs*

Shy Bibliophile

14,950 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
Shadow Selu
Mai the Sister
*smiles* ...

It's ok. Good Night *hugs*
*hugs back* G'night Ma'am Take care *bows once more before leaving*

Shy Bibliophile

14,950 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*walks in, putting more chairs down, takes a seat at one of the many empty tables* .. *sighs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff