Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm that sounds better seeing as this one has went -makes a sound effect- Lol.
indeed re makeing a thread isn't to hard its keeping it going thats hard a new start would hopefully bring in more people to rp
Yeah well I just talked to Thorn razz
and what did she say?

Generous Giver

10,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
hello? anybody here? OwO

Shy Bibliophile

14,950 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I say.. it's time we get this thread hopping! Unless Ya'll'd like to move to a new venue :3
I think this Cafe needs a Restart Thorn i don't want to leave and we have issues being found and seen so i think that would hopefully work best ^^
Thorn Goblinglitter
I say.. it's time we get this thread hopping! Unless Ya'll'd like to move to a new venue :3

Pretty much that ^^

But actually she said she would think about it lol.

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image ------------------------------- User Image

Wow, what a strange trip it's been huh? A whole year will have passed since Gengar's Nightmare Chateau opened its doors for the first time on October the 5th. How many other threads can boast that its been operating for so long in this busy, hectic website we call Gaia Online? Sure, we closed down for a few months towards the middle of that year but it sure didn't stay that way for long. Like a cockroach or a good memory we came back into everyone's life in no time flat!

You're receiving this invitation to our First Annual celebration because you are one our beloved Affiliates! You may have forgotten us but we sure didn't forget you!

So if you want to join the fun and celebrate our One Year Anniversary with us than just head to your thread's first page and click our banner!

Have a pleasant day y'all and we look forward to seeing you there!

User Image ------------------------------- User Image
well i vote for a restart ^^
Agreeeeeeeeee..... Wait a sec. -looks up a post- Interesting to know about an invitation to something that I have never been to. O.o hmmm

-gets back on topic- anyways yeah agreed.
-goes behind the counter grabs a piece of paper and pen- heh... -gives out a big sigh then goes to his normal sitting spot and starts to right a note-

Quote:
To everyone that knows me,

I will be taking my leave tonight. I will be taking a long journey and don't know when I will be back. Please don't frown upon this letter. I give to each of you a gift, You will find them next to the stage with each of your names on them. I wish you all luck and a happy life.

Your Friend,
Deathkingcody aka Cody

-leaves the note on the table and puts the pen on top of it- -stands up walks to the door and then looks back and gives another big sigh- I'm going to miss this place. -turns back around walks out the door and disappears without a trace-

I don't know how long I will be gone. I'm selling my laptop and have someone that is willing to buy it. It will either be gone by tmw or Friday. So like I said I don't know when the next time it is I will be on. If thorn makes a new Thread/Topic then send the link to me in a message on here. smile Please and Thank You. Hope you all have a great life and I will try to get back on as quickly as I can.
ok Cody i will ^^ *finds a guitar* and plays it^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces