Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bibliophile

14,950 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
NEW THREAD YALL! Still working on it.. Lmao! xD But new thread!!!

CLUCKY
woot ^^ cant wait to post ^^
Thorn Goblinglitter
NEW THREAD YALL! Still working on it.. Lmao! xD But new thread!!!

CLUCKY

-Appears outside infront of the doors- Brrrrrrrrr, She is chilly tonite thats for sure. -Opens the doors and walks in wearing blue jeans, steel toe boats a muscle shirt and a black hoodie- Ahhh looks like I need to find a way to warm up. -looks for his key to his room and walks up stairs-

I clickied it and it took me to some awesome thread. Meh anyways I'm not really back back. I am sharing my moms computer with her til I get my tower up and running. My laptop was picked up thursday evening. Just waiting on some money to come in from my dads unemployment so I can get the two parts I need. Wish me luck? Lmao.
mass luck man
Thank you. I found out that it's going to be longer before I can get my parts. Anyways I will be on everyday when I can be. Sometimes it will be at night and sometimes in the daytime. Grrr I need to find some new games already lol.
^^ We will see you when we can Cody^^
Indeed Ms. Lynn.

Interesting Member

Interesting Member

Flameing Latex
^^
Long time no see
Indeed ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/rose-crescent-moon-chillzone/t.66177125/

We have moved here hun so if you could come there that would be awesome (not that this place isn't were just trying to get life to move into there)
-pushes the doors open and walks in- "Wow, No one has entered this place in a long time." -brings the stage up and then steps up onto it and faces toward the doors and looks around-
-Sits down on the stage and puts his head in his hands- "I guess this place is officially dead now." sad
-stands up and walks toward the door. Looks back at everything in the room and gives a quick grin- "there has been lots of good memories here. But it looks like its time I left it behind." -walks out the door to never be seen again-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff