Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 > >>

I think I'm gonna bump cuz all I have is 2k and I wanna start a new quest!

Plus Bumping will bring our page up and people will come right?
heart Bump 1 heart
What shall we do with a drunken sailor early in the morning?

Bump /
Bump //

And by everyone, I meant everyone, not just you. It was entirely voluntary, but I thought it was going to pull what my last sig did, no takers.

I'm glad someone took it.

Hey Victoria, are you up to the task of drawing a bunch of images for this thread or no? Because if you are, I can make them a cartoon (I'll color them with the Gimp, leading to a smoother color.) If you want to. Or anything, for that matter, I like dealing with Photoshop images, it isn't a burden, it's a hobby I love doing.

For non-donation people, that's whatever amount is listed on the first page.

And Victoria, do not feel burdened to take the avatar, I hate manipulating people over pointless things to manipulate, and I don't want to manipulate you or any of my friends, I believe in choice.

What's wrong?
Yeah I will, I was actually thinking of doing that, just not at the moment. We are watching a movie, but my Dad got a call from an old friend so we on pause for the movie. x]
Ahh, excellent. I had to help my mine with the groceries.

Bump ///
Are you getting glasses in real life?

Bump ////
Yup. When ever my dad finds an eye doctor, then somtime probably in sometime in april (possibly even this month) Braces.
I got these glasses for $150, if I remember. I don't need braces biggrin , though that's offset by the fact I have a genetic defect in which my bones are very weak, and so I have a weak enamel layer. I should go brush my teeth. Before I go to bed, XD. I'll so be laughing about missing teeth when I'm 50, if I live that long. (I hope I'm not missing teeth when I'm 50.) One of the few good things about my teeth, no one I know in my family needed braces, but our teeth are weak as hell. I'd rather take stronger teeth and braces to no braces and weak teeth. I haven't been to the dentist since fifth grade. But umm, they cost $40 for the base pair, we bought two, one for sunglasses, and all these fancy features, not to mention I needed a prescription. It was some place on Charleston or Sahara and one of those west roads like Rainbow.

---> I also have minor arthritis. Sucks having genes like mine, eh?

Once you get your glasses, can I see them? I'll try and get a better picture of mine, but I was extremely tired Friday, and I couldn't get a good photo because I kept blinking and was tired, I didn't feel good enough for photos.

Do you want the Moskau link for 6 minutes? I think I fixed it.

I'm bored playing Scorched3D, Alex is right, it is a craptacular game.

Bump /////
Nah, My Dad is sleeping. >>;
xP, I was busy editing the post above.

Whatever you do, do NOT get those standard oversized 80s glasses. Get something thinner. I took the advice of my cousin, who suggested these glasses, and I look like Harry Potter, Bill Gates, or any other English-decended nerd, aka Anglo-Saxon. Even though I'm Anglo-Saxon-Jute-Slav-Etruscan. Wait, of course I look like this, I'm mostly Anglo-Saxon (English, Scotch and Irish, Irish being the majority, Scotch in second and English a distant third, namely Lee, Glenn and I have no idea - Oh, not this again xP, sorry.) I'd make the perfect Hitler-killer. (Blond haired and blue eyed, and I'd kill Hitler. I'd be like, Das Hitler ist dumm, and shoot him. And then I'd go to Stalin and say Ио́сиф Виссарио́нович Джугашвили, должно умереть в аде, для вторгнуться моя, страна ужасен!. Which means, Joseph Stalin, you will die in hell, for invading my country, it is terrible! Not bad for using a machine translator. I'm Lithuanian, they speak Russian and Lithuanian there so...)

Are you interested in Genealogy?

Lol, you are a walking advertisement. Thanks for adopting for my signature, I didn't expect that.

Do you have a blog?
Bump ///// /
Yes, Fear me, I'm a walking billboard.
x]

I dunno, I just want something that fits me. XDD

XDD
But he killed himself in a bunker.
Yeah, that's true, but what if I was Rommel? I'd be like, Hey you fat a** ugly b*****d, with the gay stash, take a load of Vitamin Lead! Or I'd give him a taste of Cyanide, circa 1942- but someone sane and smart and evil would have taken over, not just insane and stupid and evil. So, maybe it's a good thing Hitler didn't die, because he was a total tard (hasn't every European country learned this lesson- don't ******** with the Russians? It's cold as hell up there, most Europeans can't handle it, you'd have to be a Viking to conquer it. Which they did back about a millenia and some ago, and now we have Rosha. It's funny my decendents come from near the old capital, Kiev- which isn't too far from Lithuania, and Lithuania back like 300 years ago controlled Kiev.)

(I've been listening to too music German music, I'm starting to pronounce things like a German, gonk ! I can say German things naturally, it just comes to me like English, I feel that I can understand it (but I don't). )

Do you like Geneology?
Do you have a blog?

I did too, and there was so much choice I was overwhelmed, so I took the suggestion of my cousin. Certainly it was better then a lot of frames (which I put on for teh lulz).
Not really on Geneolgy.
>>;
Genes I dun like.

Blogs are what? -tilts head like the slow blond I am-
Yer just tired.

Umm, Blogs are Internet Journals. You don't have one? If you do, I'd like to know, if you don't mind.

That's perfectly fine on Genealogy, it's difficult. And it gets vague, damn libraries don't put birth records on the internet enough! Hell, I'm not even on the Internet! My father and mother are, but I'm not listed as their child (on the internet), because I'm a b*****d. But ish addicting trying to find out where the hell you are from. Fun fact (makes fun of Malaris' impersonation of Jack Thompson on Youtube, hella funny), the English, Welsh, Scotch, Irish and Frisian people are practically one and the same. Wikipedia and NYTimes is what put this in my head.

You've never checked my blog out before, have you? (On this site, called a Gaia journal.) If you have, thoughts and opinions?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff