Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22

To hell with King Lear, I've got Algebra to do.

(I can't believe I perfer doing Algebra to reading Shakespeare, and I'm an ACTOR! I've got to find me a modern playwright for the end-of-year play report, this old s**t sucks!)
We did a play for Drama Ensemble at my school. The play called "Mother Africa Speaks". It's a good play, but our teacher wrote it, so it's not that well known... >.>''

Just throwin' that out there.
Aight, thanks anyway (I'm on 3.0 MacBeth)
I want to read Animal Farm and 1984. George Orwell is good!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Farm

Jesus, that summary was interesting, I've got to find the book.

Found IT!

http://www.msxnet.org/orwell/print/animal_farm.pdf

You can find a lot of well-renowned books on the web, hell, you can find Harry Potter 6's .pdf on the internet. (Which by the way will take about a minute to load on my computer.)
http://www.sina.ir/other/1.pdf - Harry Potter 6

Funny how JK didn't want to sell E-Books, and so the fans are doing it for her. Shame she could be making money, and since I own this book, in paper form, it's more a novelty... But still.... It proves my point.
XD
The Manga series I currently read is on the web, and even out before it comes out in America.
God bless teh interwebs.

I don't know why people who don't know me well think I'm gay. I suppose it's because I'm a computer nerd with a nerdy voice who acts all intelligent and doesn't tell people who aren't his friends if he is gay or straight (which would fit some gay descriptions), or even responsive at all towards sexual matters (I'm not going to talk about girls near a teacher). I'm sure you've gotten the same comments towards you (let's all admit, you are a tomboy, but that's what girls should be, not those little daisy and sunshine people with Barbie dolls. Okay, well, you had Barbie dolls? Did you? If you did, that's coo.)

Cricket thinks I'm gay. Well, she's in a crash course for my life past three years, wait, maybe four.

I'm playing some Civilization IV now, and I'm going to take pictures of me giving France a new a**.

For teh glory of Mother Rosha! To the glory of Khrushev! Down with Napoleon Bonaparte of France and Italy, down with Kublai and Genghis Khan of Mongolia, down with Frederick III of Habsburg (old fart from 1400), down with Queen Alexandrina Victoria Gotha-Saxs of England (who was really a German; but became a English queen in the 19th century, fancy that), Down with Caesar Gaius Julius (Julius Caesar), first Roman Caesar, Down with Mansa Musa of Mali, which was once the most powerful country in Africa, and one of the most charitable! May our Left hand glide over them and make them disappear!

For the glory of Mother Russia!!!!!! Советских Социалистических Республик live forever under our reign of the glorious leader of Nikita under da KuKluxKlan! (Just kidding; but I am oddly fascinated by Russian culture!)
Yay! Trojan Horse.w32 attack! Don't you just love those?

(I was looking for a crack to shut up a spyware; which I was going to destroy, and ended up getting attacked! Bastards got the s**t beat out of them, I wish I could send about 100 viruses en return as a "parting gift". If only I knew how to program a computer, I'd shut down their servers. But I think I pretty much quelled that issue so far.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff