burning_eyes

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
Auroras Shadow
ShatteredRuby
With the removal of gold generators (for now), maybe the marketplace will decrease in prices rolleyes

we can only dream about it.

you beat me to it. I've been keeping a close eye on my wishlist items and their prices don't seem to be moving. if anything, some are actually more expensive than they were before! cat_scream

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Edward 100
Lavinia Nox
Auroras Shadow
ShatteredRuby
With the removal of gold generators (for now), maybe the marketplace will decrease in prices rolleyes

you beat me to it. I've been keeping a close eye on my wishlist items and their prices don't seem to be moving. if anything, some are actually more expensive than they were before! cat_scream
INDEED I JUST WANT WHITE BODY DYE GOD DAMMIT AND I HAVE FOR YEARS!!!!!! DX<

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
RavenDarknessAtarashi
Lavinia Nox
Auroras Shadow
ShatteredRuby

I know what you mean. I just came up with an avatar that needs white body dye, and I'm thinking it's just not gonna happen at this point. I'll just end up using the base I have (the palest it comes in I think) or using some pale vampire skin. it's stupid.
Lavinia Nox
RavenDarknessAtarashi
Lavinia Nox
Auroras Shadow
ShatteredRuby

I know what you mean. I just came up with an avatar that needs white body dye, and I'm thinking it's just not gonna happen at this point. I'll just end up using the base I have (the palest it comes in I think) or using some pale vampire skin. it's stupid.

Passing by when I noticed this convo. Another way to imitate white body dye is to use the stone skin (w/o hair) pose on the Masterpieces item. Though, you might have to use an eye mod and it's still freaking expensive, at least it's more probable to get. TwT

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
cassandra_10197
Lavinia Nox
RavenDarknessAtarashi
Lavinia Nox
Auroras Shadow
ShatteredRuby

Passing by when I noticed this convo. Another way to imitate white body dye is to use the stone skin (w/o hair) pose on the Masterpieces item. Though, you might have to use an eye mod and it's still freaking expensive, at least it's more probable to get. TwT

funny you mention that item. I want it too. cat_xd

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
RavenDarknessAtarashi

Thank youu~

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
cutiesign
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign
Yes, the most awesome daily charm item thing! With it I probably can reach 200 hearts soon/finished maybe all items I like! SO awesome. And I just read the staff notice about gold generators. They still release it >:C but it will be much much less, or probably more items pop out instead of gold. Not sure, ah.

And thank youu.. for the charm pack! >333333 heart heart
Hehehe yes! 8'D <3

Mmm yeah, but at least they're finally addressing the problem and trying to come up with a manageable solution. So long as they don't go ******** hog wild with it again, I can deal with it I guess.

> w<!! You're welcome! 8'D <3
Owelz, its will be like a long way, but at least THEY ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THE PROBLEM just like you said! Its seriously much better than turning a blind eye to the existing problems. And I just hope its a long run term, not like..only momentary solution only then to put back the gold generator again.

I hope next day/till day 7 charm pack will be like alot, and if possible alot of diamonds for you. xD
Yeah, like... I too hope they permanently learn the lesson of "too much of a meh thing is a bad thing" XD

; w;! Yeah, me too~ I had to use up my diamonds for the Kurola item before it left the shop. The fact that the wings and halos are leaving merely show that they're not a big enough concern for me to get, BUT! I am down to like 5 items to get now. 8'D!!!
The McFly item, Autopsy Scar, Erebus' Moon, the Sunflower thing and Her Devilry. > w<!!
Though :ua I guess technically it's 7 items, because I want 2 of the new ones X'D! [the stern baron and trickster's artifact] I might get some of the other items as well, but they aren't priority. huehuehue

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Scobre
Shark items: Shark Attack and Sharkicane

Wooo thanks! <3

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Aurethe
Saffrons_Curse
Aurethe
Saffrons_Curse
Aurethe
heart
Did the animal stuff in your sig~ 8D <33
Yay! Thank you! You rock!

No problem! Glad I could help~ Plus, I like trivia, don't really care what it's about, trivia is fun. 8D <333
i agree! And it's trivia for such a good cause! 3nodding

Such truth. UuU <333

If I see you posting and stuff, I'll try to do it every day~ > w< <333

The Poodle question was interesting! o 3o!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff