~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lavinia Nox
Saffrons_Curse
Probably not a MUCH better alternative, but the Masterpieces item can be a nice substitute. Or perhaps maybe uuh Yemaya's Pearl oooooooorrrrr Padmavati's Lotus. o uo!

Not quite perfect, but they may do in a pinch? o uo''

ah! thanks for the suggestions! Masterpieces was mentioned earlier, but the other two were supposed to be on my wishlist, but I accidentally deleted them without realizing it. and they are great suggestions!
>w<! You're welcome!
Hehe, yeah I saw that after I posted and was like "D'oh!" when I saw that, but at least I did mention the other two. > w<;;!!

Glad I could remind you! 8'D <3

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse
> w<!! Yeah the other two have really nice colors too. I'm just glad I'll hopefully be able to get one soonish! > W<;; 8'D Awee~~ Glad you got it! > w< <333

The haaaiirr~~ I love the hair. UuU Sometimes I like making masculine avies [like the one that wassss not the last avi, but the avi before the last avi I had on], and the His Secrets/Anguish/all the other recolors have a really nice style. * w* I'd love to have them all, but -shrugs- that's gonna be impossible. X'D

;w;!! Yeah~~ even my wildcard charms sdkhldkbhdl -le sob- but I suppose it is kinda worth it. ; u;! Thanks! 8'D I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull something off with it, but I like the oversized sweater, and I've been seeing so many items with them, and so I was like hnnnnggg I want to have at least onnne~ ; w;!! And now I dooo~ ; w;!!
Yeah, I hope it comes back too, for everyone who doesn't get it before it's gone now. and I hope the price/recipe for the item doesn't get skewed and wonky and frlbgdfgasf X____X;;

WOOO! Good luck! ; w;!!! <333 Collect all of the diamonds! = w=!!

Yeappssss. I cant seem to find how to match with the hair from His Secrets, heheh but its still nice..Hmm but I want a buzz cut pattern...ovo Not sure what item it is/or it didnt exist?

Kurola still have not leave yet..hnngh..only now gathered 2 diamonds, ahhh. 8 more to gooo...(deeply praying, dont leave dont leaveee) I also like OVERSIZED sweater, biggrin Now you happy becoming the proud owner of oversized sweaterrrr.

Somehow, my avi end up similar to yours in hairstyle, eyes and ears...gomenasai! Didn't mean to copy yours ;< .. but ours are still kind of different theme. Like mine come from the sea, ( I still feel something lacking, sigh hard to find what the heck item to match with my avi...) And yours from forest/nature/butterfly. I like your wings through, its so beautiful. I also have it hehe, gotten it from dumpster; wtf why would anyone dump this beautiful wings. But still glad hehehe
emotion_dealwithit

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
cutiesign
Yeappssss. I cant seem to find how to match with the hair from His Secrets, heheh but its still nice..Hmm but I want a buzz cut pattern...ovo Not sure what item it is/or it didnt exist?

Kurola still have not leave yet..hnngh..only now gathered 2 diamonds, ahhh. 8 more to gooo...(deeply praying, dont leave dont leaveee) I also like OVERSIZED sweater, biggrin Now you happy becoming the proud owner of oversized sweaterrrr.

Somehow, my avi end up similar to yours in hairstyle, eyes and ears...gomenasai! Didn't mean to copy yours ;< .. but ours are still kind of different theme. Like mine come from the sea, ( I still feel something lacking, sigh hard to find what the heck item to match with my avi...) And yours from forest/nature/butterfly. I like your wings through, its so beautiful. I also have it hehe, gotten it from dumpster; wtf why would anyone dump this beautiful wings. But still glad hehehe
XD I figure out how to match later, I just buy the items I like and make outfits with them later XDa
Hmmmmm I'm not sure... mmm.... it's a bit behind, but tektek should have a pretty accurate list of hairstyles, you could check there if you don't know something immediately. It might not have it, but there's a high enough chance that it could to make it worth checking out > W<

;w;!!! Yaaay, you have two!! <333 Hnnnggg @m@!!!
> w<!!! <333 I am! Very much so! Cx!!

Lol, I noticed that! XD Don't be sorry. UuU I thought you may have just been inspired or something, heheh. > W< Lol, I don't know what mine's theme is. X'Da I just was matching the colors. UuU;;;

Yeah Peisinoe's Discant is lovely! 8'D <3 I have one on my mulie as well. ; w;!!! I think I got it when it was like ... 300k?? maybe...? :Ua 300-400k I believe. UuU;
Hmmm maybe they wanted to donate it~~ 8D I've donated some doubles of items I have. UuU!! Or perhaps they just couldn't find anything to match it with somehow and decided donating it was better than just keeping it to themselves? :Ua

Oh! btw, I got to buy 4 more Nirvana's Gate II things and got 2 new items~ ; u;! I got doubles of one of them, Scheherazade's Dance. I could give you one if you want it~ C:

Original Lover

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200

Dangerous Lunatic

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse
XD I figure out how to match later, I just buy the items I like and make outfits with them later XDa
Hmmmmm I'm not sure... mmm.... it's a bit behind, but tektek should have a pretty accurate list of hairstyles, you could check there if you don't know something immediately. It might not have it, but there's a high enough chance that it could to make it worth checking out > W<

;w;!!! Yaaay, you have two!! <333 Hnnnggg @m@!!!
> w<!!! <333 I am! Very much so! Cx!!

Lol, I noticed that! XD Don't be sorry. UuU I thought you may have just been inspired or something, heheh. > W< Lol, I don't know what mine's theme is. X'Da I just was matching the colors. UuU;;;

Yeah Peisinoe's Discant is lovely! 8'D <3 I have one on my mulie as well. ; w;!!! I think I got it when it was like ... 300k?? maybe...? :Ua 300-400k I believe. UuU;
Hmmm maybe they wanted to donate it~~ 8D I've donated some doubles of items I have. UuU!! Or perhaps they just couldn't find anything to match it with somehow and decided donating it was better than just keeping it to themselves? :Ua

Oh! btw, I got to buy 4 more Nirvana's Gate II things and got 2 new items~ ; u;! I got doubles of one of them, Scheherazade's Dance. I could give you one if you want it~ C:

Haha, but I feel kind of lazy tektek/too much items to choose from redface Maybe tomorrow~

Chuckle, so its colour theme? I have hard time because I dont really have many items of same colour that match madame pisces. So I was like...screw it, I will find other colour to accomodate that hair. And I end up surfing till, I found a beautiful background and I decided it will suit madame pisces. Idk, but maybe she is like..a sea demon? Maybe i should go put some fin ears or mermaid tail, but i doubt they are available/or too expensive in mp. I have very high taste.. Hahaha. I do feel my current avi is abit too messy for my liking...:C So I might change it later on.

Oh, so Peisinoe's Discant is already very old? If its somewhere that years, its would be kind of expensive to me because the 'me' back then only have 20k. xD New things I know everyday. I might try consider making an avi revolve about that beautiful wingssss. I like if they donate, mean I can get more nice items like that, but its really..depend on luck. Most of time, I dive, get only like philosopher caches..(I really have big urge to sell them in bulk/but mp wont let me.)

Ooooh! Scheherazade's Dance. Infamous for beautiful hair! I would like to accept it, but I already have one/as result from dumpster. TvT, I think you can donate to others, although I like hoardinggg alot of copies..hoho.

And what? 6 diamonds? What on the world! You are A DIAMOND MAGNET! heart heart heart

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
cutiesign
Haha, but I feel kind of lazy tektek/too much items to choose from redface Maybe tomorrow~

Chuckle, so its colour theme? I have hard time because I dont really have many items of same colour that match madame pisces. So I was like...screw it, I will find other colour to accomodate that hair. And I end up surfing till, I found a beautiful background and I decided it will suit madame pisces. Idk, but maybe she is like..a sea demon? Maybe i should go put some fin ears or mermaid tail, but i doubt they are available/or too expensive in mp. I have very high taste.. Hahaha. I do feel my current avi is abit too messy for my liking...:C So I might change it later on.

Oh, so Peisinoe's Discant is already very old? If its somewhere that years, its would be kind of expensive to me because the 'me' back then only have 20k. xD New things I know everyday. I might try consider making an avi revolve about that beautiful wingssss. I like if they donate, mean I can get more nice items like that, but its really..depend on luck. Most of time, I dive, get only like philosopher caches..(I really have big urge to sell them in bulk/but mp wont let me.)

Ooooh! Scheherazade's Dance. Infamous for beautiful hair! I would like to accept it, but I already have one/as result from dumpster. TvT, I think you can donate to others, although I like hoardinggg alot of copies..hoho.

And what? 6 diamonds? What on the world! You are A DIAMOND MAGNET! heart heart heart
huee~ fair enough > w<

Yeah, usually I do colors as my theme. Sometimes I try to get similarly styled items to keep it somewhat cohesive, but the colors themselves are the priorities. XDa
Niiice~ 8D <3 Haha, sometimes I have the "nothing matches this" issue, so I solve it by just buying a bunch of things of every color I can and then I'll make sense of it later. XDa

Yeah it's a pretty old item~ Like somewhere around 2011, maybe late 2010. UuU XD I was a newbie back in like 2004-2005 UuU;; Granted, I've never been much of a high baller, so I've never been able to afford the top... "tier" I guess items, at least not often or easily. XD So I get cheaper items, and then they wind up pricey via time. XD I remember I got my KiKi for 40k back when it was like 200k because I put all my gold in a bid for it so I wouldn't be tempted to spend it, and friends ended up donating me the rest that I needed, so I was like "HURRY UP AND OUTBID ME, SOMEONE!" but then the time ran out/the seller accepted my bid jksgyfsdkghdkf > W< Now it's quite a few billion I think. XÞ
I just donated a bunch of cheap, crappy items from my invo. = w=!!! I feel better to have gotten some of that filler outta the way. Still have a ways to go though lool
Yeah the caches thing happened once they made it so you could buy them in bulk. They say that charms are supposed to sometimes drop from caches, but I've never had such luck XP!

oooh~~ Okay then.. C: I figured I'd offer before I sell it [though my store is full atm hah xD]

> w<!!! <33333 Now you're only 2 away! ;w;!!!

Divine Muse

17,700 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fusion Expert 300

daionara's Fav

"Signing off, NaNoo, NaNoo!"

cat_ninja

Heroic Explorer

9,450 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50