Total Votes:[ 50852 ]

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
cutiesign
Haha, Alright. Case of Pietro is 200-250k? I thought they are already billions in the mp. razz I do find its kind of funny when all generation of case of pietro sell for different prices but contain same item list, fully unlocked I think. So did you managed to get all in those Barton Boutique, Durem, Gambino and etccc~

owo, I didn't know nirvana's gate II exists, I guess that is where they come from, those adorable triplets and spring collection; although I didn't buy them. Got them in dumpster instead -rofls-
Ahh good luck with it! I also like Gacha Genius item, but its so expensive in mp. It contain the most prettiest green hair that resemble N in Pokemon Black/White and also those cute mod.... Ahhh -flip table- But I heard/searched in forum, apparently gacha genius is a rare item..very rare to come out even if one opened 75 nirvana's gate II. burning_eyes

No no, it was a few years ago back when it was fairly new/was still updating with new poses/etc. XD It's billions now, but I got it when it was that cheap XD
Yep! n.n I think I'm missing like one or two of the Ivan's item things and I didn't get all of the Townie Accent emote things, but whatevs~ XD
Now, I think I'll just buy a 4-pack of Nirvana's Gate II every now and then while I quest for the other items in Loyal's shop. [the 4 pack is a much better deal because it's 250mil for 4, while the single is 100mil for 1, so yeah, savings of like 150mil. xP! ] just bought a 4pack and got 3 of the same ******** item [which I already got through the dump a while back sdfklghlkdg] XD Oh well, this will be a fun thing to throw away gold on~ 8'D

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
tnx 3nodding

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign
Haha, Alright. Case of Pietro is 200-250k? I thought they are already billions in the mp. razz I do find its kind of funny when all generation of case of pietro sell for different prices but contain same item list, fully unlocked I think. So did you managed to get all in those Barton Boutique, Durem, Gambino and etccc~

owo, I didn't know nirvana's gate II exists, I guess that is where they come from, those adorable triplets and spring collection; although I didn't buy them. Got them in dumpster instead -rofls-
Ahh good luck with it! I also like Gacha Genius item, but its so expensive in mp. It contain the most prettiest green hair that resemble N in Pokemon Black/White and also those cute mod.... Ahhh -flip table- But I heard/searched in forum, apparently gacha genius is a rare item..very rare to come out even if one opened 75 nirvana's gate II. burning_eyes

No no, it was a few years ago back when it was fairly new/was still updating with new poses/etc. XD It's billions now, but I got it when it was that cheap XD
Yep! n.n I think I'm missing like one or two of the Ivan's item things and I didn't get all of the Townie Accent emote things, but whatevs~ XD
Now, I think I'll just buy a 4-pack of Nirvana's Gate II every now and then while I quest for the other items in Loyal's shop. [the 4 pack is a much better deal because it's 250mil for 4, while the single is 100mil for 1, so yeah, savings of like 150mil. xP! ] just bought a 4pack and got 3 of the same ******** item [which I already got through the dump a while back sdfklghlkdg] XD Oh well, this will be a fun thing to throw away gold on~ 8'D

LOL, tough luck. biggrin Well, buy more, more gold sink, and more opening. Good luck though! Wonder what items you will get then~ Keep me updated haahaaa~~!

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
cutiesign
Saffrons_Curse

LOL, tough luck. biggrin Well, buy more, more gold sink, and more opening. Good luck though! Wonder what items you will get then~ Keep me updated haahaaa~~!

Haha, yeah! XD I hope to get like...... all of them eventually. o vo!

OOH! Maybe I can use items I make with charms to sell for $ to spend on these things! > w<!!!

Stellar Superhero

thank you 4laugh

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign
Saffrons_Curse

OOH! Maybe I can use items I make with charms to sell for $ to spend on these things! > w<!!!

Lol, as you wished. I find myself very fond of items in gofusion, so I don't sell them anyway..xD Most items like mcfly, godina and others can sell for around 1-2 bill, so you probably can buy like another 16 packs~

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
cutiesign
Saffrons_Curse

Lol, as you wished. I find myself very fond of items in gofusion, so I don't sell them anyway..xD Most items like mcfly, godina and others can sell for around 1-2 bill, so you probably can buy like another 16 packs~
> w<!
I think, what I want to do is collect the diamond charms, and buy a 5-pack maid for you and sell that. Then I'll have enough to finish my Loyal's quest, maybe donate a bit to the gold sink, and still have some left over to buy some Nirvana's Gates! >w<!

I'll just need to go about collecting the diamonds. lol

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign
Saffrons_Curse

> w<!
I think, what I want to do is collect the diamond charms, and buy a 5-pack maid for you and sell that. Then I'll have enough to finish my Loyal's quest, maybe donate a bit to the gold sink, and still have some left over to buy some Nirvana's Gates! >w<!

I'll just need to go about collecting the diamonds. lol

I actually check how much a 5-pack maid for you cost in mp. That is like 90 billion! That much!, no wonder you say, it will last enough for you to finish your Loyal's quest! biggrin

Chatty Elder

Ceraphi
Click on GoFusion icon in the header for a Summer Charm Pack Day 1 grant (grants 1)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=header_grantkey_day1&nonce=1110578592.1407741518.93083525

coolkids2468

heart

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

catumba's Wife

Feral Survivor

40,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25