Buddhist 0.05125558995528 5.1% [ 149 ]
Greek Orthodox 0.0072239422084623 0.7% [ 21 ]
Pagan 0.14207086343309 14.2% [ 413 ]
Egyptian 0.041967664258686 4.2% [ 122 ]
Total Votes:[ 2907 ]

redem
Snow_Faerie13706

I'm working on it!
It's a total of 66 books you know....can't read that in one night!

I realize.

I've read about the first quarter of it.
Back when I was still a catholic.

But reread genesis. Properly. I don't mean stare at the words and speak the sounds.

READ it.

And then tell me that is a literal story.

Then maybe she should read Song of Solomon to clear her mind. Then read Genesis again because a good rereading really brings out the interesting/strange bits.
Bailey_bob
the bibles a story book, created from ppls imaginations.-proof-
jesus did exsist but him n his 12 diciples were con artests -proof?
for example wen he cured the lepper, he paid som e man to go into th enext town n tell a great story of how he had leppers and jesus cam along and cured it and how he was goin to arive in that ton in a few days. -proof?- -You just made it up from no source-

thats my opinion smile
Whoever was talking about the arc thing, scientists don't know how Noah built the arc, and he could have had God's help to make it float, and lastly: WHO SAID NOAH MANUALLY HARVESTED ALL THE ANIMALS? You act as if God didn't help. To whoever asked why God doesn't show up: Have you ever seen the word faith? If God showed himself all the time, we wouldn't need alot of faith.
Scientists can make anything they want sound logica;, ya know why? Because their scientists! Almost everyone strives to stand out and making up religions will do just that. It's not that hard, everyone trusts them.
XflintX
Whoever was talking about the arc thing, scientists don't know how Noah built the arc, and he could have had God's help to make it float, and lastly: WHO SAID NOAH MANUALLY HARVESTED ALL THE ANIMALS? You act as if God didn't help. To whoever asked why God doesn't show up: Have you ever seen the word faith? If God showed himself all the time, we wouldn't need alot of faith.

Sorry, I disagree with you on this one. Scientist have built a miniature replica of Noah's arc and tested it in the conditions they believe the earth was in at that time. It has been proven that it could have actually stayed afloat the entire time as the Bible says. It was also proved impossible of capsizing. And yes, God definitly helped; even though it still took Noah 100 years. smile
amacat
XflintX

Sorry, I disagree with you on this one. Scientist have built a miniature replica of Noah's arc and tested it in the conditions they believe the earth was in at that time. It has been proven that it could have actually stayed afloat the entire time as the Bible says. It was also proved impossible of capsizing. And yes, God definitly helped; even though it still took Noah 100 years. smile
Where did you find how Noah built the arc? If you say in the bible: where in the bible?
amacat
XflintX

I've had enough of this back-and-forth of speculation and fallacies.

Let's start off on a better foot and provide the sources that state this, shall we?
Fluffy Little Octopus

Let's start off on a better foot and provide the sources that state this, shall we?

I believe it was a documentary on PBS.
Fluffy Little Octopus
amacat
XflintX

i would but I don't renember, made that arguement along time ago to one of my teachers, correcting things as I read out of the Science book I'm past then now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff