Total Votes:[ 2907 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 432 433 434

8,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
emotion_facepalm
Queen of the tigers
ive seen alot of monkeys. ive never seen any of them turn in to men.

8,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Fluffz0rs the Wise
Why is atheism listed in the poll as a religion? Honestly, what the hell? That's retarded. =/

This.

Newbie Noob

6,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Skilled Thief
emotion_facepalm
Queen of the tigers
You my friend and the person you quoted have no idea the first thing about evolution. Before you claim something know what it is about. This way you don't look like an utter fool.

8,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Defenestrate Windows
The Skilled Thief
emotion_facepalm
Queen of the tigers
You my friend and the person you quoted have no idea the first thing about evolution. Before you claim something know what it is about. This way you dont look like an utter fool.
Dafuq!? I didnt post that idiotic comment. I posted the facepalm.

Shirtless Explorer

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Defenestrate Windows
The Skilled Thief
emotion_facepalm
Queen of the tigers
You my friend and the person you quoted have no idea the first thing about evolution. Before you claim something know what it is about. This way you don't look like an utter fool.

User Image

That is a facepalm. It means that the person thinks that whoever said that is a complete idiot. Next time, try to comprehend what the person meant before you go around insulting. That way, you wont look like an utter fool.

Newbie Noob

6,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yatagarasu Yamato
Defenestrate Windows
The Skilled Thief
emotion_facepalm
Queen of the tigers

User Image

That is a facepalm. It means that the person thinks that whoever said that is a complete idiot. Next time, try to comprehend what the person meant before you go around insulting. That way, you wont look like an utter fool.
User Image

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. You can see why I would think the way I did.

Shirtless Explorer

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Defenestrate Windows
Yatagarasu Yamato
Defenestrate Windows
The Skilled Thief
emotion_facepalm
Queen of the tigers

User Image

User Image

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. You can see why I would think the way I did.

Oh, I see. Sorry for this whole mess then. Glad everything is cleared up.
Yes, the theory of evolution is the best explanation we have for the diversity of life on Earth. It's really kind of sad that, in this day and age, with the mountains of evidence in favour of the theory of evolution, that this discussion still has to be had.

And the most prominent evolution deniers (eg Ken "I've Got A Book" Ham, Ray "Banana Man" Comfort, Kirk "I Used To Be A Relevant Actor" Cameron, etc) commit the worst scientific sin imaginable - wilful ignorance. Ignorance of how evolution works, the fact that it has nothing to say about how life began, or that it has no comment on whether or not a god exists, is excusable and correctable with proper education. Wilful ignorance is absolutely inexcusable, and most of these yahoos have had it explained to them, multiple times, and they still keep producing the same lies (yes, I'm calling a spade a spade).

"But evolution says the universe..." No, that's cosmology. The theory of evolution is biology.

"But the theory of evolution says life began..." No, that's abiogenesis (and a few other hypothesis). Evolution is about what happens after life arose.

"If man came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?" Because that's not how evolution works, and we did come from monkeys, but we share a common ancestor with monkeys.

cat_stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces