Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Butcher
Ekopinion
Nimwae
Selfish, greedy little me.

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

I want to draw but don't feel inspired. I have such an adorable style that even if I drew how I felt it wouldn't quite fit. Strange how I feel misunderstood even within myself.

Hilarious Phantom

lL U C lI lF lE lR
I feel so empty inside.
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Butcher
Ekopinion
Nimwae

Shoujo Trash

still hung up over him.
        hoping he actually comes to visit. wanting him to come sooner than later.
        but maybe that's not going to be a good thing.

Shoujo Trash

Misanthropic Majesty
Spent too much time thinking of you last night.
It's sickening how obsessive my brain gets.
I wish you'd just say something so we can stop dancing around the elephant in the room.
I've already made the logical argument to myself, and I didn't get much enjoyment the more I thought about things, but here I am, still wanting.

Butcher
Ekopinion
Nimwae

SCARLET GOSPELS
lL U C lI lF lE lR
I feel so empty inside.

Tipsy Egg

Idk if I really vocalized this. Actually, I didn't. I know for a fact I didn't. But I stepped up on Saturday, despite my apprehensions, because at some point? I needed to get over my fear of children--specifically, my fear of being in a position of a child's only lifeline, if even for a short while, and being at a total loss of how to take care of them. Even if I never have kids, I don't want to be useless when it comes to them. What if I'm their only option, at one point? I don't want to shrug and say, "lmao get fukt kid." I want to be able to step up and make sure they're safe.

Idk when I put it like that, it's a little selfish--I wanted to gain a skill just as much as I wanted to help some friends. But it's important to me. I want to spend more of my time being able to step up to the plate for others, however I can. And at some point, I have to recognize that these acts of service are a skill that can be honed. And the first step is inevitably going to be the hardest.

Shoujo Trash

interviews always make me feel so shaky and like i'm going to throw up lol
        especially like, during the 30 mins before

Tipsy Egg

rafe adler
        interviews always make me feel so shaky and like i'm going to throw up lol
        especially like, during the 30 mins before

Hilarious Phantom

What I would give to make it as if I never existed.
To fade from the memory of everyone I’ve known.

Eloquent Fatcat

Last time with my current therapist
And he hasn't come out yet
Fml 🫠
My anxiety is already climbing

Obsessive Sweetheart

Just cleaning the bathroom over the course of the day and then putting fresh sheets on my bed has me beyond winded. I'm burning up, wheezing and gasping, and I'm in so much pain lol.
I've been gradually doing these tasks since 8am... I haven't been this sick in years. Not even when I got hit with Covid, which thankfully I was lucky 'cause some people that was/is a death sentence.
But yeah... lung and sinus infection, full on respiratory system in distress emotion_zombie

Beloved Reveler

12,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
if i'm jealous of anything, it's of how often my bf gets hit on....
😩😩😩😩😩😩
i mean, i legit wish i could tell when people are hitting on me.
cause like, are they just being friendly?
i hate that flirting is about subtlety because i'm autistic and don't understand it.
i've apparently flirted without knowing, without intending anything??
AND SOME PEOPLE CAN AND JUST FLIRT WITHOUT ANY INTENTIONS BEHIND IT??
H O W??????

Tipsy Egg

I gotta say, waking up early and just doing all my exercise s**t in one run, then having a single dose of caffeine as I take all my magnesium, my collagen, my ashwaganda, etc etc is kind of great. I feel like splitting s**t up between two gym visits just wears me out more than anything. I gotta start really kicking my a** into just getting up early enough to do it all in one go again. Rip the bandaid off in one yank and then be totally fine the rest of the day.

The want for Hades 2 is very real rn.

Everything is horrifyingly uncertain. But what can I do, aside from push forward? I don't really have a choice but to keep moving in, well, whatever direction makes the most sense for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff