She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
yay!! smile I am so happy. I'll be here if you need to talk to someone. Or if I don't know what to do or if I can't give good advice I know a friend that can and I can talk to her for you. smile
Tempress of the night
ok ill try ^^

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! ^0^
Hot Nikki08
So what? You'll find someone. And if they don't wanna be friends with a wonderful person then that is their problem. Don't let them get you off of a path that you wanna go towards. I am a loner at my new school and I am not letting that bother me. Don't let them stop you. Friends or no friends, you have family to talk to ( I presume), friends in other places, and you have gaia friends to talk to. Please don't quit. Please.

User Image

Hello, everyone!

Good for you, Nikki, for giving some great advice smile

Tempress, being someone who actually did quit college with the intentions of going back, I can honestly tell you that it's rare a person actually does go back once they quit, so I would not advise that you quit college either. Just be sure to go for something you enjoy doing and not for all the wrong reasons.

My parents pushed me into studying for things that would earn me good money, and I simply was not interested in what they wanted me to study. By the time I got out of High School, I didn't really know what I wanted to do anymore because everything I really wanted to do, they were completely against it. They would tell me, 'you can't make any money doing that.'

It was always about the money...well, money is nice, but it really doesn't buy happiness. If you're not happy doing what you're doing, then what's the point in doing it? I say go for what you want and forget what everyone else tells you. Your parent's may disagree with you, but it's you're life, not theirs and you have to live it. Don't make yourself miserable for anyone else.
hey guys

today

i had to put 10 dogs to sleep today

3nodding
User Image

Aww, how very sad. I bet that must break your heart every time you have to do that, huh? I don't think I could do it, unless the dog was very ill or very old and suffering.
yeah they were old of course and very ill
crying that's so sad....gosh...I can't imagine no longer having my dog w/ me...>.<
User Image

Aww, then it was probably for the best. At least they don't have to suffer anymore.
one couldnt go to sleep

so i had used more than whatr it needed

and it was alot

and i couldnt let the owners look at the dog

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
thanks rhisa!!

@I hate Little Noobs: That is sad but the bright side is they are in a better place now and not in pain. smile
yeah...that's true...>.<
User Image

I understand what you're saying about having to use extra of the stuff for the one dog. They would probably have to do that to me too, if they ever euthanized me. Medications do not affect me the way they do other people, and it generally takes more of it to affect me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff