Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

@Kiddis: o-o You look....familiar.

@indecisive: Well, it doesn't overlap at all unless you draw something right on top of each other.
Imagine a piece of rectangular paper [tablet], you draw on it with a pencil [tablet pen].
Now, place the piece of paper straight in front of your screen and you [paper in between]. You draw a circle in the middle of the paper but it doesn't appear on the paper. Instead, is appears on your screen. You draw a triangle of the top left corner, and it'll appear at the top left corner of your screen. You draw a square in the same place you drew the circle. It'll overlap on the screen unless you open up a new art document.
Your tablet has a very very wide surface. It represents your screen. Your tablet pen is your mouse. There's nothing to it. It's like writing on paper with a pencil, but it appears on your screen.
Overtime, you'll be able to develop a sense of placement to where you place you pen down, but it's not that hard because you can see you mouse on the screen [like drawing with a mouse]. xD I used to use a writing tablet to input Chinese letters so it wasn't hard for me.
xP I hope this solves the question you had in mind.
Bump-a. ninja
kitoga
@Kiddis: o-o You look....familiar.

@indecisive: Well, it doesn't overlap at all unless you draw something right on top of each other.
Imagine a piece of rectangular paper [tablet], you draw on it with a pencil [tablet pen].
Now, place the piece of paper straight in front of your screen and you [paper in between]. You draw a circle in the middle of the paper but it doesn't appear on the paper. Instead, is appears on your screen. You draw a triangle of the top left corner, and it'll appear at the top left corner of your screen. You draw a square in the same place you drew the circle. It'll overlap on the screen unless you open up a new art document.
Your tablet has a very very wide surface. It represents your screen. Your tablet pen is your mouse. There's nothing to it. It's like writing on paper with a pencil, but it appears on your screen.
Overtime, you'll be able to develop a sense of placement to where you place you pen down, but it's not that hard because you can see you mouse on the screen [like drawing with a mouse]. xD I used to use a writing tablet to input Chinese letters so it wasn't hard for me.
xP I hope this solves the question you had in mind.

ohhhhhhh...
ohhh, yes! I now recall my dad had a small tablet for writing chinese characters!!! >.<
hmmm, I think I get it...ah, sorry u had to type so much... crying
LOL
Really, that's fine. :]
I had nothing to do when I typed that.
No guilt necessary. xD
Kitoga has a whole lot of goldfish in her tank.
xP
Got them all from starter set and daily chance.
Aziiiiiiiiiiiiii!
kitoga
LOL
Really, that's fine. :]
I had nothing to do when I typed that.
No guilt necessary. xD

really? >.<
>.< ok...
Yes, really.
xP
Alrighty...>.< thank u once again! 3nodding
and btw..
...on your avi...is that....an eye? =0
Lol
It's not an eye.
xD It's just the Dark Halo [eye of the demon] covering my face with it's aura.
xP I like this form.
-thinking about joining the Halloween avatar contest-
ohhhhh, I see (is clueless when it comes to all these Gaia items... sweatdrop )
uwah, really? Well, if u join, good luck! 3nodding
xD LOL
I'm clueless too. ._. There are a lot of things I want, but I can never get their names. :/

LOL I'm not sure yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces