• Friendly 100
Don't quit college.
But i hate it D=

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
Everyone hates school. But we all have to live with it. If you quit college then you won't get payed as much as you would if you continue college and graduate. My mom quit college because of me and it was the biggest mastake of her life. You might not know it now but later on in life when it is to late to go back you'll regret (misspelled I don't care) it. Continue college and your life will be better then if you quit. I mean I hate school and when I get to be 18 I wanna drop out of High school but I won't. I am thinking of my future and my family in the future. I am not gonna drop out just because I hate it. Life isn't always gonna be liked but you can't quit on it or you'll lose everything that you care about.

Question fo you and I am gonna wait for you to answer it before I give you anything else. Are you planning on starting a family in the future at all?
yeah but what im planning to do is go back next year
but to study something different

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
that'll take longer then. YOu should just stick with what you are doing and keep going. I know I am only 14 but it is true. I mean if you want to then you basically wasted this year. I mean I can't make your decisions for you it is up to you. But I say stick it out, keep trying. You may hate it but if it leads you to were you wanted to be and if it is to hard, keep trying don't give up. Do it for the people who care and just keep going. Someday you'll look back on it and you'll think "did I make the right choice" or " I am glad that I didn't quit because now I have a great life, a great family, a great job and my family would be so proud of me" depending on which path you chose. Just think about it. Your family would be proud that you stuck it out, your kids (if you decide to have any) would look up to you as a role model. I don't know what else yo say but that.
yeah but when people don't wanna be your friend it's kinda hard
cause i don't wanna be a loner for a whole year

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
So what? You'll find someone. And if they don't wanna be friends with a wonderful person then that is their problem. Don't let them get you off of a path that you wanna go towards. I am a loner at my new school and I am not letting that bother me. Don't let them stop you. Friends or no friends, you have family to talk to ( I presume), friends in other places, and you have gaia friends to talk to. Please don't quit. Please.
mhm i do and aww you're a really nice person ^^

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
See you have a lot of people then who care and wanat to see you succeed. Don't screw it up by quiting college all because some jerks don't want to be friends with you. It isn't worth it.

Wow, I am 14 and already talking like a counselor. Yikes. Oh, well that is what I am gonna be when I grow up.

And I am not that nice. Just intellegent. And caring for friends. smile
Hot Nikki08
So what? You'll find someone. And if they don't wanna be friends with a wonderful person then that is their problem. Don't let them get you off of a path that you wanna go towards. I am a loner at my new school and I am not letting that bother me. Don't let them stop you. Friends or no friends, you have family to talk to ( I presume), friends in other places, and you have gaia friends to talk to. Please don't quit. Please.

YAY! go u! ^_^ I remember u were sad about leaving your friends too...^_^ glad it worked out!

and yes Tempress!!! U can do it!!! >.< try your hardest and give it your all!!!
lol ohhhhh kooool
kitoga
Your_Destiny_Awaits
I told you 24 wasn't going to be the last one. heart

-Is completely blind and illiterate-
Oh my...
>.> Now I have to wait another week...

@ Indecisive: It's an anime, a very cliche but good anime. xD

hmmm..what's it about? =0

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
indecisiveone
Hot Nikki08

YAY! go u! ^_^ I remember u were sad about leaving your friends too...^_^ glad it worked out!

and yes Tempress!!! U can do it!!! >.< try your hardest and give it your all!!!

Thanks, That put a smile on my face for the day.

@Tempress: You gonna stick to staying at college? You better. I am not gonna make the decision for you. What you decide is up to you and if you need someone to talk to I am here. Just pm me or something.
ok ill try ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces