Starro Star's Significant Otter

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
  • Traveller of Worlds 500
Hello and Welcome
Hey there, thanks for stopping by and welcome to my quest/tracker thread
This is just where I'll keep track of things I desire to obtain and watch them gather dust on my wishlist
Help/Donations/Visitors are greatly appreciated
Keep me company and chat with me!
User Image
art by Naimura

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
About Me
Hello I'm Paper
I joined gaia in 2008
Forgot the login of my original account and made this one
I love anime/manga, drawing, video games, and reading
I'm here mostly for my friends and roleplaying
I absolutely love synth 80's music
I love squids and octopuses
I have a puppo named Toby. He is my cute little fluffy butt
I also occasionally love spam gifting friends and strangers

User Image
art by MoonlightKo

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
The Quest(s)
Achievable(?) Dreams
Last Updated: 06/20/22
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
Donators
Special thanks to those who have donated. You guys are wonderful souls. Seriously you guys are amazing and so kind!
Vanessa.k donated Portrait of a Bloody Deer, Escalating Mad Marionette, Prom King's Grand Retro Gala, The Honeyed Doll, and Fresh Grass Skirt
Gnarkansas donated 100bil
Shadow Belmontedonated 15bil, Fausto's Fiery Revival, and Cloak of the Dead
Anon donated Fruity Angelic Bliss (thank you for the birthday wishes)
Mouse pop-tarts donated Natural Untamable Hunger
xBloodxBathx donated 300bil
WooglyPanda donated Cursed Death Speaker
Drupnir donated Britney the Grunge Kitten, Trollcandy Pink Headphones, Gloomy Catch You, Helmsman's Domain, Angelic Armory, My Favorite Motif, and Kumaru
Noctuo donated Baescuit, Libra of Taipei, Prom King's Grand White Gala, FatalityKaz's Mesmerizing Magician Tresses, Matcha Doufu Hua Remake, Tale of the Reckless God, Papillon Noire, Succulent Exorciblings, Clumsy Beatback Skull, Brilliant Bright Lights, The Cursed Doll, Dark Magical Collector, and The Opulent Legacy, Wishing Nobody, Crybaby Affection, Dark Summer Shoe Collection, Bloodshot Death Speaker, Purrfect Eyes, Tools of the Starbound Thieves, Classic Cozy Chiropteran, Feeshi Karp Tails, Oathkeeper of Ossidian, Oathkeeper of Aurelian, Classic Maleficent Yin, Bewere of Me, C's Fortuna Locks, Alnair's Saturnine Wing, Firefly Catcher, Seasonal Maiden, Pun-gue, Tiny Nightmares, Surreptitious Shooter, Nyan Ghost, Appeeling Banana, Warm Prickly Punk, Sadistic Bone Heads, Lady Nightingale, Imperatrix Nix, Deadline Dysfunction, Kindred Light Dimaju, Playing Shady, Knight of Misery, Cylyn's Prophecy, Disturbed Star Seer, Sweet Nightmares, Anais' Ethereal Tresses, Opalescent Celes, Daring Darling, Purrfectly Happy, Ittan and Mad Momo, Classic Mousy Miss, ese has tiny ears, Strometrika, Calla Princess, and Your Mystical Angel (Omg thank you so much! Gifting MVP)
Hybird donated Deathly Exorcinners, Moga Parched Deserts, Interrobang Mood Bubble, Puppeteer's Ravish Reprise, Crystalline Visions, Rotten Deja Brew, and Saltwater Soothsayer (I'll get back at you Hy! Just you wait)
Anon (Fancy) donated Faint Lunar Moth
teddyrosa donated 20bil
tommy chongs kid donated Bearly Quenched Cuts
teddyrosa donated Enduring Supplicant Prince, Corrupt Gaze, Wishful Synchronous Moonlight, Fafnir the Implacable Dragon, Jack in the Ether,Prince's Breezy Rose, 2017 Summer Event T-Shirt Josie, SNATCHED In Pieces, Her Classic Majesty, and Seasiblings (You are so amazing and made my day ever better. Thank you so much!)
Sadsea donated [Kindred] Snuggie the Bear, Patched up, The Monochrome New Kid, and Loving Princess of Misery
Paper Mache Dollfie donated Der Engel
Silverlight Symphony donated Haunted Disaster Twins
Sweet Santa Muke donated 10bil
LocatingAlice donated Literate Spectral Fawn, Renaissance de Royale, Rebellious Tooth Fairy, PomPom de Terre Hair, and Sacred War Hymn
Exxquisite donated Deerly Bugged
DarkRybrin donated me Guardian of Hell, Crimson Jaeger's Chains, Kuwabara Kuwabara Daydream Report, Sherbert Conniver M, Sol and Tsukiyo, Inquisitive Party ears, Vintage Magical Minstrel, and Live My Mischievous Day
Toby/Pun Anon (FANCY) donated Ghosting Behind, Where BRAIN Begins, Devilish Wings, Sapphire Vault, Poison Patisserie, Sit Stay Heel, and Clear Lazy Daze
OCG Anon (Ren/Fancy/Eddy trio attack? I don't know! You guys are killing me) donated Autumnal Labyrinth Lurker, Polar Pelagic Primadonna, Enchanting Adaptive Combatant, Ombre Sensei's Serenading Style, Bullseye Bunny, and Light Dragon Kween Tresses
Anon (HY) donated Mark of Resurrection
The Art Monster donated Magus of the Ravenous Beast, Eye for Vicious Fashion, and Borealis Gloomy Grump
Whovian86 donated 210k
Bork Anon donated Golden Cafe: Esca's Side, Shitsuji Cafe: Schwarzhaus's Side, and Lonely Necromansea
Mistress Charlene donated 1bil and 1k of tickets
Facinorous F. donated Dark Baronet
Anon donated Buggy Untamable Hunger
ZhengLingqi donated Space Kaedit
Sifen Yamishi donated Some Peppy Bunny to Love, Black Bear Bones, Pinocchio Nose ,H's Sketchbook, Skipper's Crimson Coat, Spirited 2k16 Jolly Ballerina Skirt, Spirited 2k16 Jolly Cape, Jackster Tunic, Pure White Sweet Lace Knee Socks, Celebrity Miniskirt, Glittering Teal Carnival Skirt, Peppermint Winter Angel Coat, The 4th Amigo Guappa Boots, Pinocchio Nose (blue), Beard of bees, Nautilus, Bloody Black Angelic Halo, Blooded Black Devil Tail, Boysenberry Biscuit, Clandestine Shooter, Portrait of a Scottish Deer, Standby Attorney, Princess of Rage, Astra: Opera Impression, Traveler of the Tundra, Fafnir March, Astra: Swishing Strawberry Wolf Tail, Astra: Swishing Periwinkle Wolf Tail, [Animal] Cunning Fencer's Salute, Astra: Swishing Tea Green Wolf Tail, Maestro Adviser, Town Bounce, Street Bounce, Protagonist's Obscurity, Diabolos' Annihilation, White Stockings, Magical Transformation Wand, Olive Bishop Doll, Fickle Woe, Dapper Red Captain's Hat, Wanderer in Spades, 2k10 Xmas Event Cozy Fireplace, Dirty Crumpled Newspaper (5), Crumpled Green Construction Paper (5), [Animal] Fall for Autumn Beanie, [Animal] Jump for Autumn Beanie,[Animal] Smile for Autumn Beanie, [Animal] Blue Tutu, [Animal] Julius the Magnificent , [Animal] Julius the Magnificent
Kage Hikoshi donated Treacherous Tail
soapycakes donated Blue-tiful LayDe Locks
DarkRybrin donated Sentinel of Andromeda, Light Bear-et, Fiery Kochira, and Chocolate Meido Cafe: Yan's Side
DAMNITMIKKI donated 20bil
EDDY (My gifting rival. MY BUTTER HALF) donated Off-World Superhero, Exquisite Amnesiac Tactician, Remaining Ancient Roses, Wily Cheshire Grin, Bard's pitch perfect, Clearly Must Be Crazy, Rainy Day Picnic, Dove's Final Flight, Miserable Thug Life, Mahal kita, Sunlit Ponytail, Demonic Beary Sweet, Slushy One Pound Rioter, Brooding Tree Sylph, Shin's Persistence, Shin's Courage, Connieboo's Feathered Locks, Flashy Soft Boi, Schwarzhaus Psi, Fallen Inviting Nirvana, Her Vintage Majesty, Fausto's Passionate Revival, Fausto's Somber Revival, Regal Prince of Solair, Simmering Penance, Sultan of Thieves, Destructive War Hymn, Fulvous Slate Dragoon, Cherished Werewolf Girl, Get OUT Thumbelina!, Brash Beastmaster, Glacial War Hymn, Silver Thorns, Selene's Horns, Open-world Visitor, Raja of Thieves, Wildfire Wartorn Dancer, Booming Anonymous Messages, Naughty Bear Batter, Divinity Adept, Fallen April Blush, Flower on my Head, Revenant of the Independent Sea, Ambitious Unconditional Affliction, and Soft Cotton Mariposa
Anon donated Pink Eye-Paint Tattoo
Ryuza donated Kumo Kuma
Anon donated Ancient Bat Romance
Anon donated Hot Dog Mood Bubble
Schmoozer1 donated Seeker of the Sun
Starro Star donated Witch of Sass
Svbmissive donated Dusk Sleeping Willow
Captain Fallopian Tubes donated Eye Hear U
Mysterious Belonging donated Mal-ICE, Agape Cut, Unusual Style, Confection Confession, Smol Pleasures, and Blade of the Burning Sky
Anon Admiral Annie donated Wilted Maiden of Fiji
Anon donated Bit of Bloody Pain
Tuxedo Cat donated Supernal Angelique
Anon donated Noctuidae Moth To A Flame
Anon (the world serpent?) donated Eclipsed Solumbris
Ren donated Iridescently Yours
Venin Bijou donated Pirate Sando's Vest
Kynou donated Spirits of the Overwatching Woodlands, Thieves' Motto, Froggy Spells (F Hair), Chill Child
Anon donated Bartonerin Wizarding School
Myin doanted Aamira the Wanderer
0ri0 donated Flawless Porcelain Dragon
Angels Alibi Snowy Caelestis, Yuzu's Colorful Delights, Enchanted April M, Fleur de Rêve de l'Océan, Daughter of the Woods, gnoc offs cold case, Ethereal Bast Friends

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
Side Quests
I absolutely love to collect art!
So if you feel like drawing my avatar or many of my billions of avi OC's that would make my day.

A glimpse of some of my OC's
User Image
art by: -Fancy R

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
Announcements
● 04/21/2018 Opened the thread
● 04/22/2018 B-day/Earth day! *Throws confetti on everything*
● 04/23/2018 Added Free Junk
● 04/24/2018 Bought 2 Agate Tickets at 12am! WOOO!
● 04/25/2018 -Fancy R made a gorgeous quest banner for me! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
● 05/02/2018 AHHH! Pulled a Rainbow Ticket from a RIG. AAAAAH!!!!!
● 05/25/2018 Purchased a Tie-Dye ticket on the mp (yaay)
● 06/12/2018 Added post and swapped around some posts

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
Banners & Affiliates

User Image

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/paper-quests/t.104377453/]
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/11id1s3.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Made by the lovely wonderful -Fancy R

Check out these wonderful people!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
Reserved

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
Reserved

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
Reserved

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
Reserved

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
Open
*Throws confetti* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Lunatic

I sent a trade your way. Goodluck on your quest. Gaia is so expensive these days.

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
Vanessa.k

Aw thank you! That's so nice of you.
Yeah Gaia is crazy expensive but what can you do.
Good luck, I'm also sending a trade your way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff