Welcome to Gaia! ::

What you can do at Little Something Academy aka LSA?

P4: Want to be a regular member? Just be active for two months~ 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
P5: Need an avi art? Head to Art Room, find Ms.Choco! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P6: Let's play games and win some prizes! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
P7: Come roll a dice to win paw items. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
P8: Hungry for more items? Check out the menu board! 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
P9: Look out for this cute rabbit and catch it fast! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P10: Bump! Bump! Bump! for our Monthly Raffle. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
Be nice and you will be surprised! ^^ 0.61290322580645 61.3% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]

Generous Hoarder

User Image
Just quote and tell me which prizes you want!
Open for three winners.
1st: Choose 3 prizes - 2, 3 and 6. (Won by shiahxiah)
2nd: Choose 2 prizes. - 1 and 4. (Won by aquatorrent)
3rd: Get the last prize - 5. (Won by Deus de Charity)

1 for - [Animal] UFOh Noes + [Animal] Arctos + [Animal] Dark Red Bunny Fur
2 for - [Animal] Very Unmerry Wonderland of Animals Bundle + [Animal] Tulip and Dagger Forever
3 for - [Animal] Maddie Hatter + [Animal] Playful Kurochan
4 for - [Animal] Tunnu's Warmth + [Animal] Savory Teddy Bear Dress-up
5 for - [Animal] Diner Social + [Animal] Passionate Stealthy Scouter + [Animal] Mothing to See
6 for - Random Paws Items

Lazy Pup

not fully recovered, but much better now

Invisible Chum

LSacademycharity
User Image
Open for three winners.
1st: Choose 3 prizes.
2nd: Choose 2 prizes.
3rd: Get the last prize.

2 for - [Animal] Very Unmerry Wonderland of Animals Bundle + [Animal] Tulip and Dagger Forever
5 for - [Animal] Diner Social + [Animal] Passionate Stealthy Scouter + [Animal] Mothing to See

2, 3 and 6 please! mrgreen

shiahxiah generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 16!

Invisible Chum

That was fast, thanks LSA! mrgreen

aquatorrent generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 24!

Brainsplode's Significant Otter

Deus de Charity
yea there was also a point where they like, hung down over the actual post for the first line or two
so id have to manually switch it to something else if i wanted to edit text or something in the upper part of the text box =A=;;;
was very annoying at times when editing the game listings, tell ya that much >o>;;

while i enjoy gaiaupgrades emotes much better than the default gaia ones
they should really fix the fact their emotes are double listed. and theyve updated it like twice now? so i dont see whythey havent.. when i checked the thread they know its a problem.
but the fact theyre double listed, and have a scroll bar now [to solve that overlay thing i mentioned, i assume]
makes me not wanna use them? xD;; cuz its like i have to fish through the huge set of emotes to see the one i want

really? i never experienced that one, i think. the only problem i have with gaiaupgrade is the times when it messed up my post format (sometimes they'll replace the character next to ] to ] and it messed all the quotes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.) but again, i'm not really sure whether it's from gaia or gaiaupgrade so.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah. i'm still using the old one too, although i kinda find it more difficult to use some of the emotes on the bottom one like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. because sometimes i have to scroll down just to find it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i hope they'll resolved it quickly though so we can use the new emojis easily. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aquatorrent generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 1!

LSacademycharity
User Image
Open for three winners.

1 for - [animal] UFOh Noes + [animal] Arctos + [animal] Dark Red Bunny Fur
2 for - [animal] Very Unmerry Wonderland of Animals Bundle + [animal] Tulip and Dagger Forever
3 for - [animal] Maddie Hatter + [animal] Playful Kurochan

4 for - [animal] Tunnu's Warmth + [animal] Savory Teddy Bear Dress-up
5 for - [animal] Diner Social + [animal] Passionate Stealthy Scouter + [animal] Mothing to See

uggh.. 1 and 4? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      *choosing randomly

aquatorrent generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 17!

chocoberrymint
not fully recovered, but much better now

oww that's good to hear~! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
aquatorrent

really? i never experienced that one, i think. the only problem i have with gaiaupgrade is the times when it messed up my post format (sometimes they'll replace the character next to ] to ] and it messed all the quotes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.) but again, i'm not really sure whether it's from gaia or gaiaupgrade so.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah. i'm still using the old one too, although i kinda find it more difficult to use some of the emotes on the bottom one like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. because sometimes i have to scroll down just to find it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i hope they'll resolved it quickly though so we can use the new emojis easily. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah i really like the gaiaupgrade emotes its just harder to get to them because of the scroll
but i feel like the scroll is only there because they have so many doubled.
there would probably still be a scroll bar, however it would be shorter if they removed the duplicates.....
and theyve updated it once or twice since adding them SO thats why im like... "what the heckie guys" cuz my emote game could be so much STRONGER lmao

speaking of emotes
there are so many categories but u could only pick from like 3 of them to be your default..
or maybe so there arent so many in 1 section they could have like, another gaia upgrade tab
like gaia upgrade default, then secondary
because they came out with SO MANY that its like a whole new set
LSacademycharity
User Image
Open for three winners.

since i think aqua is the 2nd one, i think that leaves me to be the 3rd! <3

aquatorrent generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 9!

Deus de Charity
yeah i really like the gaiaupgrade emotes its just harder to get to them because of the scroll
but i feel like the scroll is only there because they have so many doubled.
there would probably still be a scroll bar, however it would be shorter if they removed the duplicates.....
and theyve updated it once or twice since adding them SO thats why im like... "what the heckie guys" cuz my emote game could be so much STRONGER lmao

speaking of emotes
there are so many categories but u could only pick from like 3 of them to be your default..
or maybe so there arent so many in 1 section they could have like, another gaia upgrade tab
like gaia upgrade default, then secondary
because they came out with SO MANY that its like a whole new set

yeah, you're right. they will have a shorter scrollbar without the duplicates. lol, i just hope they fix it soon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but i'm just getting too comfortable with gaiaupgrade emojis and too lazy to switch tabs! xd double tabs in one reply post would be nice tho, so they can remove the scrollbar altogether by separating the emojis into two tabs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aquatorrent generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 7!

i know this is quite late but.. thanks for the gift, lsa! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aquatorrent generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 19!

7 and 9. what are the chances? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Torii

Daily Special is now in 1 - 15! ^^
aquatorrent

yeah, you're right. they will have a shorter scrollbar without the duplicates. lol, i just hope they fix it soon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but i'm just getting too comfortable with gaiaupgrade emojis and too lazy to switch tabs! xd double tabs in one reply post would be nice tho, so they can remove the scrollbar altogether by separating the emojis into two tabs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah but that is just me not liking scroll bars, xD
thanks for the prizes! <3 <3 much looove

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas