Welcome to Gaia! ::

What you can do at Little Something Academy aka LSA?

P4: Want to be a regular member? Just be active for two months~ 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
P5: Need an avi art? Head to Art Room, find Ms.Choco! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P6: Let's play games and win some prizes! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
P7: Come roll a dice to win paw items. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
P8: Hungry for more items? Check out the menu board! 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
P9: Look out for this cute rabbit and catch it fast! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P10: Bump! Bump! Bump! for our Monthly Raffle. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
Be nice and you will be surprised! ^^ 0.61290322580645 61.3% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]

Deus de Charity
Ultimate Werewolf
<3
hello there, adorable avi!

why thank you <3
Ultimate Werewolf
why thank you <3
how r u?
Deus de Charity
Ultimate Werewolf
why thank you <3
how r u?

im good, working on a money game atm. ~!
gonna be super fun :3

Sinister Charity generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 68!

Ultimate Werewolf
Deus de Charity
Ultimate Werewolf
why thank you <3
how r u?

im good, working on a money game atm. ~!
gonna be super fun :3
money game?

Sinister Charity generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 79!

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Deus de Charity
well i dont blame anyone for ditching their rings
seeing as they supposedly shut down the game for security reasons, i really didnt expect it back either...
but since its restored literally to the same version, i wonder if the risk is still there, or if thats just what they told us...

[either way i wont be playing, i dont enjoy the game, but have fun!]

Yes they claim security reasons but didn't bother fixing it as Lanzer did. The previous CEO saw it as an opportunity to take all the game's funding for himself.

I only played it for a bit to upgrade all my rings. I'll get back into it later as I'm currently raising some funds for some wishlist items.

Lazy Pup

Anamosa Valentine

Aww, sorry to hear that! But you're not the only one, several others did the same thing. I didn't throw mine away as I wanted to keep them as memorable mementos. I didn't expect the game to come back, so it was like I'm being rewarded for cherishing my memories.
I'll find some way to get back to where I need to be, like sticking to the weaker repeatable quests to get orbs

Lazy Pup

I may post a mini match me in a little bit

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
chocoberrymint
I'll find some way to get back to where I need to be, like sticking to the weaker repeatable quests to get orbs

All right! And if I do happen to find an extra ring on the way, I'll upgrade and give it to you on the way. I have a lot of Charged Orbs from Lake Kindred. Let me know if there's a specific ring you're seeking to collect.
Anamosa Valentine
Yes they claim security reasons but didn't bother fixing it as Lanzer did. The previous CEO saw it as an opportunity to take all the game's funding for himself.

I only played it for a bit to upgrade all my rings. I'll get back into it later as I'm currently raising some funds for some wishlist items.
yea i read the new announcement about it
it literally came up, as i posted that =v=;;

Lazy Pup

Anamosa Valentine
All right! And if I do happen to find an extra ring on the way, I'll upgrade and give it to you on the way. I have a lot of Charged Orbs from Lake Kindred. Let me know if there's a specific ring you're seeking to collect.
thanks! I'll pay for the ring(s) though. I'm trying to figure out how some of the healing ones work eg. wish, but at the moment I can't remember which rings are good

chocoberrymint generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 25!

Lazy Pup

zOMG match me!
To commemorate zOMG for coming back, I'm posting an easy mini match me.
1. RNG a number between 1 and 50
2. Match the number above this post (25 ± 2)
3. First 2 people to match this number wins 10B each.
Good Luck!
edit: you may play the daily specials whilst participating

Anamosa Valentine generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 29!

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
chocoberrymint

It's fine, you can have them free! I have way too many things with me.

I remember the healing ones faintly until I started playing around a bit yesterday. The only rings I find to be healing are Diagnose (self & group), Bandage and Halo (both regeneration) and Wish (only targets people.)

Lazy Pup

Anamosa Valentine

It's fine, you can have them free! I have way too many things with me.

I remember the healing ones faintly until I started playing around a bit yesterday. The only rings I find to be healing are Diagnose (self & group), Bandage and Halo (both regeneration) and Wish (only targets people.)
you're still questing and such so I'd be happy to pay for them! and hmm I should probably get myself a halo then

Anamosa Valentine generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 15!

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
chocoberrymint
you're still questing and such so I'd be happy to pay for them! and hmm I should probably get myself a halo then

If you're referring to my Wishlist questing... almost everything in it is extinct or heavily overpriced. xd I'm just taking it easy than questing hard for an item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff