All bets are on.
<3

Heya Cap'n!

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Welcome, welcome! ^^ Thank you all for your patience in waiting for Rae and I to prepare this new nest for everyone!

Garbage

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Please don't forget to subscribe to this place! biggrin
Alranth
<3

Heya Cap'n!

Howdy! 4laugh

Fashionable Genius

I'm so proud of you, princesses.
All of these new faces, how exciting! @w@;; <3

Fashionable Genius

Ba-HAH! I managed to find five people who wouldn't be like "wtf you doin', listing me as a friend?"

{ ☆ ☆ ☆ }
    name: Kyraa
    how you found us: Icysnowgirl! (She's such a slave-driver!)
    reason for joining Tipper Team: Because I really like the way that you're trying to help the newer Gaians. biggrin
    posts per day: Average.... 14.68
    list 5 (close) friends: Hurr dur dur. I'm back from a long sabatical. Most of my close Gaia friends aren't on Gaia anymore. xd
    Icysnowgirl, On Your Six, TagraNar, Moryera (who isn't too active so let's not count her), Cassidy Peterson, and Evilconqueso
    favorite activity: Ohgod. Drawing or singing *o* <3
    other interests/hobbies: Oh, I really like housewife activities like cooking and learning how to sew clothing. I want to be able to really learn that so people can be all "hoshiz" you're eerily talented.

I like writing and reading a lot, too. And cross-stitching... and want to learn how to crochet.... I'm pretty much living off the right side of my brain, huh?
    favorite thing to do on Gaia: I love wandering around the forums @_@ I find myself spending most of my time in the LD, and thinking more and more about opening an art shop.
Hooray! Our first Tipper Application~!!! ^o^ <3 <3 <3

Fashionable Genius

of course! Who wouldn't want to help out? It's not even hard.

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
We are so excited to finally be open. ^^

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kyraa
of course! Who wouldn't want to help out? It's not even hard.
It really isn't, that was part of our aim. 3nodding

Tipsy Bookworm

Heyya (:

The name's Vicki! This is a great thread you all have come up with, I love the concept! I just recently rejoined the Gaia community (I used to be a member back in 2005-2007). So it's nice to see how everything as changed since the good old days.

I would very much like to put in an application to help out, however I don't exactly understand this concept of "tipping posts". haha, could someone enlighten me?

I'm excited to hang around the thread and get to know you all seeing as the majority of the old Gaia friends are no longer active members of the site anymore (:

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces