Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icysnowgirl
Arkadi
I swear ...

No. You use your body as a washboard, scrub your clothes, peel 'em off, rinse 'em, then you do yourself while you hang up your clothes.

There's nothing magic about soap. It just makes silt and dirt and stuff slide off your clothes/body. Tada.
Sounds like magic to me! surprised

That's our cave-girl! Killing wild gruyere for her supper.

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Arkadi
Icysnowgirl

How do you kill a cheese? gonk

Sparkly Noob

9,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Icysnowgirl
~strawberrymel~
It was alright. It was a small asian restaurant with a few employees. So i didn't really have anyone to talk to. And I didn't feel comfortable chatting with customers. o3o I would have rather worked at a place with outgoing employees. How about you? What's your place like?

O.O You want about 20 kids? ALL students see subs as a free day. In my calculus class, my classmates would be jumping up and down if they peeked in the door window and didn't see our teacher. xD
Sounds very similar to the first place I ever waitressed at. :3 Except I'm outgoing and love talking to customers. XD My place is very busy! Lots of different servers who are all interesting to talk to (for the most part), and we are expected to talk to the customers. 3nodding

Ahahaha, no, I only want 6. X3 Half of the subs I've had were stricter than the teachers I've had. So it is a 50-50 shot with me. XD
Sounds like a fun place. ^-^

I'm not sure how many I want. The max number I would want is 4. I was thinking boy-girl-boy-girl OR girl-boy-girl-boy. Pretty much all my teachers I've ever had were strict (except for a few) so my subs were most likely nicer and more lenient.

8,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I fell behind.. OTL;;

It's a good thing Icy is outgoing, or otherwise this would be a silently sinking ship. X)
Rae Chae
I fell behind.. OTL;;

It's a good thing Icy is outgoing, or otherwise this would be a silently sinking ship. X)

Never! With Icy at the helm, the only danger is that this ship might lift straight up out of the water and fly into SPACE.
exclaim
Icysnowgirl
Arkadi
Icysnowgirl

How do you kill a cheese? gonk

Don't ask me! Didn't they cover that in your booklet? I mean, presumably it doesn't survive the melting process.

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Strawberry: It really is! biggrin

Heehee, I like even numbers of children too. X3 That makes sense! I've had some really lax teachers before.

Also, please consider subscribing to our thread! surprised heart

Rae: Awww~ It's ok. Like I said, you bring the quiet kind of charm to this place. :3

Ok, this is last post before I go to work! I'll be back super late tonight. XD

8,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Arkadi
Rae Chae
I fell behind.. OTL;;

Never! With Icy at the helm, the only danger is that this ship might lift straight up out of the water and fly into SPACE.

Into the land beyond (time)! :>

Have fun at work, Icy! ♥
Icysnowgirl
Strawberry: It really is! biggrin

Heehee, I like even numbers of children too. X3 That makes sense! I've had some really lax teachers before.

Also, please consider subscribing to our thread! surprised heart

Rae: Awww~ It's ok. Like I said, you bring the quiet kind of charm to this place. :3

Ok, this is last post before I go to work! I'll be back super late tonight. XD

And I am going to finish my errands and cook my family dinner! Bye, kiddos!

8,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Arkadi
And I am going to finish my errands and cook my family dinner! Bye, kiddos!

See ya, mister. SWAN DIVE. C:

Sparkly Noob

9,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Bye Icy. I will be off for lunch now. Ciao.

8,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I'm off to grab lunch as well. XD See ya, Strawberry~ Stay alive, thread!

Some Isaiah Mustafa for you. ♥

Fashionable Genius

I woke up and all of a sudden all these achievement things kept popping all over the place at me @__________@ I guess I've been gone a LONG time. I'm like "I've been here forever! Not a new member! Gwwaaarg!"

And yesterday my mule got an email telling him to pay attention to his fish... that I never bought for him. My brain is melting. biggrin
Hahah, achievements have been popping up all over my screen too. I kind of freaked out the first time it happened

Tipsy Bookworm

Heyy all (:
How's everyone's night going?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out