Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Dark Elf

The Intro-ho-ho-ho

Have you ever heard of the Zombiepocalypse? You knoooow... when the walking dead decide that they've had enough s**t hanging around in the underground without brains and have decided to take matters into their own hands? Or when most of the living decide that HEY, through the magic of infection/ray gun/insertsomethingcoolhere they really can become slobbering superhumans that feel no pain and want one thing and one thing only? Yeah, something like that. You know what I'm talking about.

Ryndilee the empty-headed wistful faun has heard one of those rumors where the secret to surviving any Zombie Apocalypse is one thing and one thing only:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cats.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yes. It appears that science has proven that through the magic of owning felines does one protect oneself from the armies of the undead. Is this true?

Regardless of the validity of this statement, Ryndilee is a horrible cat-lover and won't listen to anyone otherwise. Thus the grey-skinned satyr has made it her quest to horde those frisky little buggers lest the zombies come to the forest.

But.. holy crap these cats are expensive. And that's an understatement! 30 million gold for a single kitty cat! She has some questing to do.... Won't you join her adventuring company and help save her from the incoming zombie-vasion?

Salty Dark Elf

The Rules

1. Gaia TOS. Love it.
2. Don't flame. You can burn a candle under Ryndilee's butt, but please don't harass anyone in the thread.
3. Feel free to ask to be an affiliate. Also feel free to bump! That'd be awesome! Or join in on a little casual RP. Maybe even donate!
4. Something about fight club? Hell, I don't know.

Salty Dark Elf

The Quests

YEAAAAH, I know. The glut of kitty items is tremendous. And yeaaaaah, I know that I can't wear them all at once. But that's just fine. The zombies will know to stay away anyway. heart

I'll be focusing on one item at a time. However, if you have a cat item to donate or to sell, feel free. whee

Quote:

First Target: North Kitten Star
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description: It will keep you from being lost.

Progress (8/4/12): 1,050,000

Salty Dark Elf

Primary Kitties

The main kitties that Ryndilee will be focusing on.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Text: North Kitten Star, Aurora Kitten Star, Fantasy Kitten Star, Jet the Kitten Star, Kitten Star

Reason: Ryndilee's a bit spacey. She's always believed that she's from another planet to begin with, and that the kitten stars are her friends!

Salty Dark Elf

Secondary Kitties

The kitties that Ryndilee really wants after the star kitties.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Text: Custard the Kitten, Butter the Kitten, Cream the Kitten, Spice the Pumpkitten, Cathulu

Reason: Ryndilee's always hungry. These kittens look good enough to eat! And she's also a big fan of Cathulu. Cathulu 4lyfe.

Salty Dark Elf

LOLtiary Kitties

The kitties that Ryndilee dreams of having.. at some point. crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Text: Cookie Boots, Blue Belle, Cheshire Kitten, Gunter the Penguin, Skelekitten Plushie, Catastrophe!, Colonel Praline Pepperpot's Capricious Cat Circus, Compass of Seidh, Kokutan the Demon Cat, Matao the Demon Cat, Tsurara the Demon Cat, Demon Cat, Egyptian Jewelry Box, Enchanted Book, Genki the Lucky Cat, iKitty the Smartcat, Lucky the Cat, Manul the Pallas Cat, Milk the Cat, Poet Macabre, Rascal the Alley Cat, Lovely Lucie, Tutu the Flying Fat Cat, Ace Meow, Melchior the Meowl, Grace Meow, Lace Meow, Case Meow, Space Meow, Gremalkin, CoCo Kitty Plushie, Kiki Kitty Plushie, Bubu Kitty Plushie, RuRu Kitty Plushie, Gin the Kitty, Baby-kun the Kitty, Kepler-22b, Skuzy the Moga, Breakfast the Calico, Bibbles, Golden Belle, Copper Belle, Kaya the Cat, Mewpit, Cat Burglaress, LOLcat - Monorail Cat halo, Wampus Cat, Runcible Spoon, Wonderland, Swimp, The Moon (Mewn Mew!), SDPlus Real S28 PRlSM, AFK Scarf, SDPlus Real S42 Pyawakit, Bogie, Kithulu, SDPlus #172 Captain Whiskers, SDPlus #148 Bibbles, SDPlus #320 Kiki & Friends, Puss in Kamik, SDPlus #363 Runcible Spoon (The p***y Cat), Niji, SDPlus Real S31 Meriko, SDPlus #190 Auspice, Kitty Fluff Plushie

Reason: Soooo many cats. SOOOOO many cats. gonk

Salty Dark Elf

The Charitable

Feel like donating some money, items, bumps, banners or art? Anything and everything is most appreciated.

If you make a donation and wish to remain anonymous, just lemme know~

1. Remedy Forgotten - for making an awesome banner!
2. Lucine Margaux - Catastrophe! o_o
3. Super Marion Bros - Ace Meow o_o
4. Immortal Murderer - Poet Macabre o_o
5. Meeki - Ace Meow & Blue Belle o__o
6. Eliiaam - 10k surprised
7. nevergoodbye - a buncha stuff o_o
8. shyembrace - Skelekitten Plushie, Matao the Demon Cat, Egyptian Jewelry Box, Wonderland, Wampus Cat o_____o
9. Anonymous donor - CoCo Kitty Plushie o_o
10. Anonymous donor - Apprentice Charm surprised
11. Swirly-Chan - Ocean Summer Top surprised
12. Syrena - Kitty Slippers, Aquarium Hermit Cat cat_redface
13. The One and Only Yero Chi - 10k surprised
14. MSh3pard - Christian Siriano's Pink and Black Dress surprised
15. JulieQuitted - 50k surprised
16. xX iBeCookehz - Formula 1: Perfect Tragedy, Blue Daisies(5), Scion Flower Power Front Decal surprised
17. Mintaka - 20k surprised , Kaya the Cat o_o
18. trenchcoat-on-a-tortilla - Gold Mountain Tie (Black Spade) surprised
19. OMG ITS JINX - Puss in Kamik o_o, Citrine and Milk Quartz Earrings surprised
20. AJSHDKJSAGFHDGAFK - Gothic Veil, Sacred Key surprised
21. BulkyLikeMoose - 300 surprised
22. Anonymous donor - The Moon (Mewn Mew!) o_o
23. Niquer Vous - SDPlus #190 Auspice o_o
24. Your Destiny Awaits charity - 36.5k surprised
25. CheshireSmilez - Mewpit, Swimp o__o
26. HnR Charity - 2k surprised
27. Cute and Cuddly Charity - Bubu Kitty Plushie o_o

Salty Dark Elf

Cats GET

5/21/12 - Catastrophe! from an awesome donor. crying
5/21/12 - Ace Meow from an awesome donor. crying
5/25/12 - Poet Macabre from an awesome donor. crying
5/27/12 - Blue Belle from an awesome donor. crying
6/6/12 - Skelekitten Plushie from an awesome donor. crying
6/6/12 - Matao the Demon Cat from an awesome donor. crying
6/6/12 - Egyptian Jewelry Box from an awesome donor. crying
6/6/12 - Wonderland from an awesome donor. crying
6/6/12 - Wampus Cat from an awesome donor. crying
6/6/12 - CoCo Kitty Plushie from an awesome donor. crying
6/12/12 - Kokutan the Demon Cat from the Digital Rainbow rig! surprised
6/18/12 - Puss in Kamik from an awesome donor. crying
7/6/12 - The Moon (Mewn Mew!) from an awesome donor. crying
7/9/12 - SDPlus #190 Auspice from an awesome donor. crying
7/11/12 - Kaya the Cat from an awesome donor. crying
7/17/12 - SDPlus Real S42 Pyawakit bought! surprised
7/21/12 - Mewpit from an awesome donor. crying
8/22/12 - Bubu Kitty Plushie from an awesome donor. crying

KEEP ON ADVENTURING!

Salty Dark Elf

Contests/Games

None yet!

Salty Dark Elf

Arpee

There will be just a casual and comical fantasy style arpee as Ryndilee the satyr quests for gold in order to purchase the elusive cats of Gaia. Feel free to join in and be as silly as you like.

Salty Dark Elf

Affiliates

User Image | User Image | User Image

User Image

Go ahead and PM me your banners/links. I'll be happy to subscribe to your thread and help bump it, if you'd like.

Salty Dark Elf

Banners

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/ryndilee-s-catpocalypse-a-quest-thread/t.79877009_1/] [img]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/palfana/cat2.jpg[/img] [/url]

Are you skilled in banner-making and would you mind donating your mad skillz to make a banner or two?

Salty Dark Elf

Post 13 reserved for black cats and other scary things. gonk

Salty Dark Elf

Salty Dark Elf

Who is Ryndilee?

I joined Gaia waaaay back in August of 2003 under the name Achan, hanging mostly around the breedable/changeables forums (particularly Faekats) and having a good ol' time.By 2007, though, I had largely stopped coming to Gaia on account of real life: school, getting into a major car accident, moving. All that fun stuff. Come 2010, I wanted to get back into Gaia. But I couldn't access my account because I lost my email password. I created Ryndilee but was disheartened that no matter what I tried, my old account was lost to me.

I recently came back and have a ticket in to the help desk to get my old account back. While that account and its items are dear to me, I think the friends that I've made are even nearer and dearer. That's why I'm going to stay.

How do I make money? I post. I've been unemployed for awhile now, so I need to limit my spending. I'm not too hot on the art scene, though I'd love to learn and get better. heart

Annnnd... that's a bit of me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces