Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the amount of times Joffrey Baratheon has been slapped.

+1 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Welcome to...
s υ ρ є я м α я ι ø η в я ø s' η є v є я є η ι η g q υ є s т ø ƒ s т υ ƒ ƒ

Why neverending, you may ask? Well first of all, there are way too many items that I would like to have, but they always seem to be out of my price range. And by the time I get another item that I want, Gaia has to create a new one, and I would want to have that item as well. And so the cycle goes on and on and it never ends. biggrin

Now, I'm not questing for every item on Gaia, so even though I find this quest to be "neverending," my list of stuff is a bit shorter than others. As of now I am pretty much a kawaii, pastel coloured, rainbow, sweets & desserts item kind of hoarder. At the same time I am also looking for punk, rocker, rave, scene, cyber, and techno-ish kind of items.

I'm not sure how long this quest will last, but one thing I know for sure is that I have quite a lot of time. I don't get back to college until August 27th. So join me, my fellow Gaians, as I *try* to finish this quest of filling my inventory with supah cute and colourful items!!!!

υ ρ α т є s

Currently at: 220k.

May 22, 2012 - The thread is now open! *Cuts imaginary ribbon here*
                May 23, 2012 - I decided to buy Cupcake Confection because it went from 190k to 110k in the Marketplace. ninja Also, I added 2 affiliates. 3nodding
                May 25-27, 2012 - I'm off to Anime North! See you guys in a bit. ninja
                May 30, 2012 - I got Divided Stars. O_____O heart
                June 1-3, 2012 - I'm going cottage-ing. o___O

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
α в ø υ т м ε

Yo! My name is Marion and I was named after my dad, hence why my username is "Super Marion Bros." I'm 18, Filipina, and reside in the land of bacon, maple syrup, igloos, and polar bears, which is also known as Canada. Currently I attend a private career college majoring in concept art, and yes, such a thing exists. However, I am not limited to just aiming to be a concept artist.

In my spare time, I actually don't do much. I go on the computer, lurk around the internet, look up stuff on the internet, eat, sleep, torrent stuff, listen to music, watch even more stuff, use my cellphone, and read waaaaaayyy too much fanfiction. I think it's safe to say that I have no life, but you cannot kill what has no life.

Personality wise, I'm a pretty nice person unless you give me a reason not to be. In real life I may seem avoidant, quiet, and pretty shy. But once you get to know me, you'll realize that I'm this weird a** mofo who can say random things at random times and never stop ranting... like I'm doing right now. I am also very lazy and prone to procrastination, so that + being an art student is a deadly combination.

Other random things about me:
                - I'm currently into Game of Thrones (the TV series).
                - I'm vertically challenged.
                - I don't speak a second language, but for some reason my English sucks.
                - My birthday is on August 14th.
                - I'm probably the most un-Filipina Filipina you will ever meet.
                - I suck at conversations and can't hold them to save my life. If I bail out on you, then I'm sorry. gonk
                - I've been on here since '05-'06. I've had a couple of other accounts, but I don't use them anymore.
                - Usually I would leave Gaia for months and then come back again. Guess who's back now? biggrin

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
я υ є s

1. Follow the ToS, obviously.
                2. Please do not beg for gold here, as this defeats the purpose of a quest thread. I will donate from time to time, but yeah... Just greedily begging someone to give you gold on their own quest thread is not cool, dude.
                3. No rudeness, unwanted drama, trolling, flamming, etc. There is no need for me to deal with it on my own thread.
                4. Don't stretch the page and have big quote trees.
                5. Also, please don't quote the first page.

And wow... That's about it really! Though I might add more later on if I really have to, but I wouldn't want to do that, to be honest. Other than that, I'm a pretty lenient person.

ω н α т у ø υ c α η ø

1. Feel free to bump the thread, if you wish. Use smilies if it makes your bumping life easier. yum_puddi cat_rofl dramallama
                2. Feel free to chat too! It's nice being able to talk to the people behind those spiffy avatars.
                3. If you want me to check out your thread and/or be affiliates, just ask.
                4. Donations, tips, avatar art, etc. aren't a must, but they are most certainly welcome. C:

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
q υ є s т s

Things that I really want in my inventory:
                User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Other things that I want in my inventory, but am not too concerned about:
                User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

The impossible:
                User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Cute creatures & animals:
                User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Obviously these aren't the only items that I would like to have. If I'm lazy and/or find something else that I want, then I'll put it up here. If I have already obtained an item, then I will remove it from this post.

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
α v α т α я α я т

Avatar art is also something that I would like to receive, so I guess you could call this a side quest. C:

Palais: [x]

-----

For donations over 20k, I will give you free avatar art. Uhh, I'll try to make it as nice as I can. I don't have a lot of examples of my art at the moment, so I'll have to make do with what I have below. Also, I'll just warn you right now that I'm very slow when it comes to doing this. sweatdrop

Examples: [x]

Also, I am up for art trades. You draw my avatar and I'll draw yours. wink

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
σ и α т ι σ и s

Prunella Cornell - Even though I made this thread after, she gave me 3 mil. worth of stuff since she doesn't go on Gaia anymore. I still think she's worth mentioning here, so thank you so much! gonk heart
                diinoosaauur - A bunch of stuff that I'm too lazy to list. They're pretty much cheaper items, but still. o___o
                Rhi_destiny_fighter - Divided Stars. eek

т ι ρ ρ є я s

None yet. sweatdrop

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
c ø η т є s т s

1. Tektek contest.

So although I'm capable of making my own Tekteks, sometimes I lose my personal touch and don't like what I create. This is why I'm asking you Gaians to help me create some Tekteks! biggrin

Here is the link to my inventory (and yes, I don't have that much items at the moment): [x]

Some notes to keep in mind:
                - My budget outside of this inventory is 200k. This is subject to change depending if I buy more items, gain more gold, etc.
                - Besides the Egyptian gold anklets, I only have one of every item.
                - Please keep the base the same. You may change the hair using different items though.
                - I encourage you to use the items on my quest list, provided that it is within the budget.

What I am looking for:
                - Category #1 includes kawaii, pastel coloured, sweets & desserts, cute animal, magical girl, fairy kei, rainbow, & Victorian looking kind of avatars.
                - Category #2 includes all of the above but a touch of black, a touch of neon colours, punk, rocker, scene, rave, cyber, & techno-ish looking avatars.
                - +2 colours. I'm looking for 3 or more, but if that doesn't seem possible then 2 will do.
                - Matching, obviously.
                - A little bit of clutter.

What I do not want:
                - Too simple & plain.
                - Too cluttered to the point that I can't even recognize what's going on.
                - Monochrome avatars & avatars that show too much of one colour.
                - Having multiples of one item (unless you're using my Egyptian gold anklets).
                - Big footwear.
                - Most of the extremely old Gaian items.
                - Common themes & colour schemes: Demonic/Angelic, black & red, etc.

I am willing to tip 2k for every Tektek that I like. This is why there is no 1st prize, 2nd prize, etc. As of now there is no ending date unless I'm taking a hiatus and/or ran out of gold. With that, you're free to do as many as you would like. biggrin

Favourites:

None yet. emo

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
в α η η є я s

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/super-marion-bros-neverending-quest-of-stuff/t.79918883/][IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/AC-Dreamer/smbbanner4.gif[/IMG][/url]

If you wish to create a banner for me, by all means do so. crying

ι η к s

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
я є s є я v є

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
я є s є я v є

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
я є s є я v є

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I think it's safe to say that you guys can post now, so post away wooo hooo~ ninja

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I think the smiley on my thread title scared the Gaians off... emo
yaaaay, good luck!

Professional Browser

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200