Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Tiny Star Prince's Husbando

Aged Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
My guild, 'Bal Masque', is still having trouble. I'm still being told that some pages don't exist. Another thing that I noticed was that a certain person is said to have made a post, yet it's not showing up in the topic. This may be part of the problem with posts not appearing in the order they were posted. Please help?

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Mary Jane SM2
I've been getting other users posts in my 'my posts' bit of gaia, and its deleted on or two of my posts after I've posted them.

Is there anything you can do about this?

I am having this same problem...posted about it a few days ago and have seen no indication that the mods are aware of this problem.. stare
melpy
melpy
When I click "My Posts" it is showing me other people's posts sweatdrop If you need any more information about this glitch then say so and I'll try to get it to you.

Still having this problem 3nodding Just F.Y.I. that it wasn't just a one time thing..

I'm having the same problem.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
BaccioDiMaschera
My guild, 'Bal Masque', is still having trouble.

melpy
I am having this same problem...

XxXNocturne of ShadowXxX
I'm having the same problem.

Please read the instructions at the bottom of the OP of this thread.
I need a link directly to the thread (I can't fix all threads for a guild at once). You can either reply to this thread with the links or you can PM me if you follow the instructions in the bottom of the OP.

To reiterate:
  1. I have to fix threads/topics one at a time.
  2. I need the link directly to the thread (don't just link to your guild) to be able to fix it
  3. It'll take me a little time (maybe a few days) to get all of the backlogged threads.
The problem had arised again. Posts had been shuffling around in this thread. Shushida's post was supposed to be higher on top, I think 2nd or 3rd post. Then Silver Vermouth's post was supposed to be in between mine in the middle of the page. Her post is appearing in my 'My Posts' as well.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17440253

I'm missing a post from bullterrierlove that was made around 4-7 PM PST on November 27th, which makes me worry that I'm missing some others as well (although that page has 14 posts, which seems to indicate only the one). I planned to close entries tonight before I knew about this, so it would mean a lot to me if you could restore whatever's hidden as soon as possible. But I know you've got a lot of work to do and it wouldn't be fair to ask for priority, so... I'd appreciate it very much if you've got the time to let me know how long you think it'll take?

Thank you so much for your work on this issue!

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17181637&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

This page in my guild is still showing the database error.

I hope I did the link right, thanks for all your hard work!

IRL Ladykiller

Sorry, wrong thread. Thank you Forums and Guilds guy for your work.
*runs in search of shops thread*

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I'm closing out this thread.

I've fixed every guild-topic that was linked to from this thread. Please PM me with any more URLs (please read the OP for instructions -- the URL MUST be to a guild THREAD ... not a guild "home" page or a guild "forum listing" page).

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
The public forums seem ok and working well but the guild forums arent working too well. You cant see the users avatar without clicking on the thing that sais offline/online, the buttons Quote and edit disapear and you cant even edit your own posts or quote to others.

Also the avatar changing option has also been disfunctional. (the outfit section is ok) I can change my avatar, but it's current condition makes it a tad dificlut and makes the screen look very sloppy.

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Would just like to say thank you for your hard work! All thread glitches in our guild are completely fixed now. :3

3,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Tanooki John
The public forums seem ok and working well but the guild forums arent working too well. You cant see the users avatar without clicking on the thing that sais offline/online, the buttons Quote and edit disapear and you cant even edit your own posts or quote to others.

Also the avatar changing option has also been disfunctional. (the outfit section is ok) I can change my avatar, but it's current condition makes it a tad dificlut and makes the screen look very sloppy.

yes, i've noticed that, also. I can't see the date or time the post was made without scrolling over the online/offline thing, and it only flashes.

I honestly think:

A: a user on Gaia who carried a bug in their computer and it has infected Gaia's database[probably not]

B: there is just another plain viris going around, for i've noticed this on other sites as well[plausable]

C: There was an error when Gaia was first "founded", and it's "taking revenge" on us now.[unlikely]

whatever it is, i can tell you this for certain: there is one main source, and if we find that, we can stop this once and for all, though it'll be tough. If you want, i can get my friend to take a look, but it'll still be hard.[no-doubt]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff