Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Hunter

i was supposed to ask the same thing the other members already asked, about the missing posts, but since i have already found the answer, i think i should ask another question.

the first one is about the difference of guild and clan forums.
i really am confused what is the difference between a guild forum and clan forum?
are they the same or not?

sorry for the really stupid question.. but.. oh nothing..*sighs*

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
When I click "My Posts" it is showing me other people's posts sweatdrop If you need any more information about this glitch then say so and I'll try to get it to you.

Romantic Seeker

carbonphyber
Shadey Kitty
Edit: Is there any way that the missing posts can be restored?
Every thread I've seen that was glitched still had all of its replies in-tact. Like I mentioned, I'm working on fixing the way they are displayed so they aren't "missing" anymore.

After talking to other developers, it seems like we won't be able to do this quickly. It'll probably have to be done "one at a time" style.
Oh my, that's a lot of work! Good luck and thank you so much for all your hard work! heart

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=90060&page=7511 Please fix this

This is what I recieve

Database Error
Could not locate any posts that matched the topic ID and page specified.
Angel Miasma Omega
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=90060&page=7511 Please fix this

This is what I recieve

Database Error
Could not locate any posts that matched the topic ID and page specified.

I believe others have found that if you keep posting until you push the page, it fixes by itself. Don't know if it will in your case, but it can't hurt to try.

I'd advise the same to you Naoko_Wasabi.

Carbonphyber: We're also having the problem of disappearing posts but I have a specific question regarding these. In the guild, we posted test posts to see when the glitch was still in effect and then deleted them. With the order all messed up, did new posts overwrite previous posts? And if so, when we deleted these "test" posts did we also delete the posts that were overwritten?

Saitoh Souji's Husbando

Shadow Wolf

48,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
Hi there,
Guild Vice Captain here ^.^
My guild's posts are starting to get back in order, but there is still some issues.
1. there is still a post out of place time wise.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15123971&page=29
the 1st post on this page is marked
Quote:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:46 pm
the last post on the previous page http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15123971&page=28
is marked
Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:24 pm
the other posts on page 28 are in order, except for issue #2 which is,
2. missing posts.
there is about 10 missing posts between the post that occurs at
Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 am
and the 1st test post by our Guild Captain on
Quote:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:46 pm
I am quite glad to see from a reply a few posts down that those posts are not gone forever, just adding my guild to the list of ones that need fixing still. and also, strangely enough when one hits reply to the thread the missing posts are all there, yet cannot be seen otherwise.
Thanks!
lizzardoffire16
I'm still having slight issues with one of the guilds I'm in.
In one of my own created threads there are supposed to be 44 pages.
*See link below*
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13405439&page=44

Gaia says that there are 45 pages, but there is nothing on page 45.

There are also two, I believe, posts missing from page 44 BUT when I go to write
a reply, they show up in that little window under the Post A Reply box.

Just bumping this as a reminder.

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
melpy
When I click "My Posts" it is showing me other people's posts sweatdrop If you need any more information about this glitch then say so and I'll try to get it to you.

Still having this problem 3nodding Just F.Y.I. that it wasn't just a one time thing..

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sticky threads are bugging. they keep jumping back and forth between normal and sticky.

Romantic Vampire

11,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sexi_Princess_Hime
Hi, I know this has nothing to do with bug reports but I'm trying to do my signature. I go to save and my sig disappears. This sucks can you help me?

can any1 help me? pretty please.

Romantic Millionaire

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I've been getting other users posts in my 'my posts' bit of gaia, and its deleted on or two of my posts after I've posted them.

Is there anything you can do about this?

Romantic Seeker

Everything seems to be back to normal in our rp guild as well as the one thread with the missing posts. Thanks so very very very much for all your hard work! From all of us at Lab 305, we appreciate it greatly! heart
carbonphyber

I can't handle links to forums (or guilds forums). Guilds threads only please.

Will someone be fixing the forums?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces