Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

Cool! 8D Can't wait to see the results! Very exciting~

Trash Husband

College Essays are just... ;A; all over. If anything, they do make you go back into critical thinking mode, and oddly, sort of help prep for writing. BUT THEY STILL MAKE FOR MODERATE FREAKOUTS. I tended to ask about 3 to 5 people to proof read mine when I had them.

And fruitie, your sig basically expresses how I felt when I got accepted into pottermore. /shame shame will love HP forever
/more shame...and more potter >u>

Hygienic Hunter

*sits in on thread* o uo

Sparkly Vampire

Hmmm you guys I have a question I'd like to ask. Since Punani and I are going to be supes busy this week since school starts, certing might take awhile! So, would you guys rather us to:

OPTION ONE: Announce the results altogether including the ad contest on the 30th since that's when it officially ends, and slowly distribute certs/set up journals (this could take awhile).

OR

OPTION TWO: THIS COULD TAKE LONGER (approx. a week or two because I have to finish my AP stuff first) but you'll have your certs and your journal set up, and we'll announce the winners when that is all done.

OPTION UNO, for I must know the results. |:

Sparkly Vampire

Thanks, val! I'll tally them in total by the 30th so we'll know which option is the more preferable!

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
X'D I vote for one just cuz I am all antsy in bed recovering from surgery and wanna know~

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Yeah number one baby! *puts on big #1 finger*
Poll whore option razz

Excitable Zealot

I vote for numero uno!

I'm dying to know who won.

Trash Husband

Poll whore option it may be, but option one seems the most practical. If winners are announced, while they may not have certs or journals set up, they can always plot and correct me if I am wrong, but RP in the meantime, (providing profile and info to partner on their own)? So while announcing winners pre-certs and journal might be limiting in someways, the possibilities of allowing at the very least some development in the meantime outweighs them. The only major concern I'd have is staff feeling they are obligated to push things ahead or that winners might get antsy and pester.

Option two is more focused, and very good in the sense it was all happen right then and there. The main drawback I have with this is....people's impatience on a greater level than option one. and with RL AP tests which are stressful enough, I can't imagine logging in after and seeing 'when are winners to be announced? ' 'It's been X days when will it happen?' Not..very wonderful to come back to. e-ea

Overall, Option one seems the better of the two, if just the less possible headache inducing.
I think I like option one XD

Hygienic Hunter

Option 1 sounds better xD;; at least people have the time to think over how they want to set up their journals and even start making their banners o uo

Today is the day, my friends. Today is the day.

Most likely, anyways. Good luck to all that entered!
Oh, man. I just spent my entire day under the impression that it was the 29th. XD;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff