Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like it 8D I think a Gentleman's club aspect would be a ton of fun to play, and it seems to suit him somehow.

Business Bunny

Moon is my new BFF xD! We are on the same wave length ouob
XD That's because we are equally awesome.

Hygienic Hunter

Oooh o uo<3 a gentlemen's club seems like a fun idea x3<3 but make sure you can hide his death scythe somewhere there? o ^o *took forever deciding what she wanted for Roy because his death scythe is so out of the ordinary*

ALSO DID ANYONE ELSE SEE TODAY'S GOOGLE DOODLE? *O* i don't know who the guy is, but the video is really good xD
What's his death scythe, Panda?

-just went on Google to see- Damn, that is pretty cool.

Hygienic Hunter

he has a toothed bush hammer ; u;<3 He's a locksmith, so it is disguised as the hammer he uses to mold out the lock > u< (it's really weird but i like it ; u; )
Ohh, interesting. 8D

Hygienic Hunter

Have you decided on what you want for Valka's butler yet? o uo (Valka's such a cute name ; u;<333 )
XD Thanks!

Well, I want them to have a more brotherly sort of relationship. Valka's a fairly serious character, but Anthem is more fun-loving and out there. His personality is inspired in part by his Scottish Terrier familiar form XD

Hygienic Hunter

AWW ; u; He sounds so cute. and his name is so epic! i can just picture a little scottish terrier with his tail wagging furiously at Valka to play ; u;<3
Or, you know.... stealing his shoes. XD I'm really excited to do their pact RP, actually. I haven't figured out what kind of first impression they'll leave on each other.

Business Bunny

PandaLily
Oooh o uo<3 a gentlemen's club seems like a fun idea x3<3 but make sure you can hide his death scythe somewhere there? o ^o

Clearly Max's death scythe would be hidden under the bling bling of his.....pimp cane xD!!

I mean.... so researching things at the moment xD
Aw, dayum. Pimp cane. You go, Maxy XD

Sparkly Vampire

if you guys want you guys can go ahead and RP @ w @
almost done with a cert, sorry I'm doing these out of spare time so that's why it's slow! They'll all be finished before september ends don't worry I'm not that cruel LOL.
BUT YES we might hire another person soon to do the certing (preferrably someone who has photoshop) since I'm the only one with the program on the staff team (technically aschetaph has it too but she's been MIA IRL too so punani and I are kind of frustrated).
If you need, Piss, I'd be happy to lend a hand until you can find some more permanent help :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff