Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ah, yes. Does my Doll have a master at the moment? Do I need master art or like....? xD;;

Also, it looks like the icon spells her name as 'Aloisa' instead of 'Aloisia.' It seems you forgot the 'i' in her name. o3o;;

Hygienic Hunter

Can i get crits on Roy's profile and edit it for the journal? i don't want to go into RPing him and later find flaws ):

EDIT: from either the staffers or from friends who RP o uo<3

Business Bunny

**has a question xD**

Since I do kinda have to start from scratch for the Diamond shini's journal. Can I work his "would be" journal in the quest area or would it be better to work on it on let's say.... my gaia journal?
Would calling this shop sexy be inappropriate?

Sparkly Vampire

I'm sorry guys it's been crazy! I'll try to pump out some certs ASAP!

Sparkly Vampire

ElvishSorceress
**has a question xD**

Since I do kinda have to start from scratch for the Diamond shini's journal. Can I work his "would be" journal in the quest area or would it be better to work on it on let's say.... my gaia journal?

Definitely! I'd prefer the quest area so people can comment to help you out if you have any questions. That's a wonderful question to ask, I didn't think about it before, thanks for asking it, Elvish! (:

Nimlitz

ahdkjad noooo it's really flattering actually! ;__;
@Pistolsys: Hey, this is Nimlitz!

I am very glad it's flattering o.o

Hygienic Hunter

*flopples about* o uo<3

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
*flops*I also need to work on Mariana's profile, tweek the last bits and get more crits

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

*pops in attaches self to Elvy* <3 this shop is AMAZING. *would have said so sooner if she hadn't been MIA* xD;

Business Bunny

**finally has a name for the Diamond Shini xD**

Maximilian von Himmel ouo....

**is now thinking of an occupation for him**

I keep bouncing from either working at the Library or......... like a Gentlemen's club.... to play on the phrase of "Diamonds are a girl's best friend".

Course I'd have to then research about that stuff during Victorian time oAo.

**contemplates**

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

mmm Victorian era <3

mwaha *contributed the 'von' part* xD /so totally accomplished

*approves of this kickass name* <3
Maximilian von Himmel. That has a nice ring to it XD

Business Bunny

True fact is Himmel is German for 'heaven'. I would have done death except..... I don't like the German words for death oAo.

Besides thinking about the idea I have for Max's personalilty, he seems like the type who might want to say things that sound more appealing than they actually are >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff