Welcome to Gaia! ::

A New Year, and New Management. Please pardon our dust while the shop is transferred to new hands...

Gold For All! 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2014 2015 2016 > >> >>> »|

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

The Stymphalians Breedables shop has been around since Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:08 pm. Through the reign of Ankharis, Lady Mist, and now Riftwing, it has endured the times and trials of Gaia.

Welcome to its continuing journey...

User Image
Navigation
Rules
History
Amphora
Stages
F.A.Q.
Sales & Instructions
Items
Backgrounds
Breeding
Pick-Up
Owners, Donators, & Credits
Giftshop
Staff
Links

If you wish to keep up with the events held here, please join the guild to get the most up-to-date announcements! You can find the guild by clicking the banner below:
User Image
(url guild link Click Here!)

And watch our Google Calendar! (RSS feed here)

To view the original shop thread, go here: Stymphalian 1.0
To visit the empire of Lady Mist, go here: Second Stymphalian Reign
To visit the old RP thread, go here: Stymphalian's Roleplaying Thread .
**Please note that roleplaying now takes place in the guild.**

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Donors
Donations are not expected, but they are truly appreciated. Here are our beloved donors! heart
Lady_Brimstone
Akuro
^^

1.) Rules must be adhered to. Rift is not a strict shopkeep, but he still wants this place to do well.
2.) All times for events listed are in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
3.) Please visit the thread at least twice a week for the duration of your Stymphalian's growth. This is a REQUIREMENT, and your pet will never grow if you do not stop by. After your pet is grown, you may leave, but thread regulars will be rewarded.
    As an additional clarification, I will not chase after you for winnings, growths, etc. I expect you to visit the thread and claim the pet, and I will not PM you. You have ONE month to collect an unnamed Pyxis, and if it is not named before then, it will be given/sold to another owner who actually visits the thread. You will, of course be refunded if you paid, but if you paid, you should have filled out the order form, as well.

4.) Do NOT just post emotes. I would like you all to chat and get to know each other, even if you choose not to RP your pet in this thread. If you're just peeking in, say so, or say hi.
5.) You must be capable of hosting your own images. For the duration of their growth, I will host images, but after that, it is up to you to host them yourselves.
6.) Resale of Stymphalian will not be permitted.
7.) Co-owning is allowed.
8.) If you win a flatsale, you can't participate in the next flat (unless you proxy for someone else). This way other people have a better chance to earn one.
9.) Never edit your posts in flatsale threads. We do not tolerate cheating!
10.) No bid/purchase retractions are allowed!
11.) Don't use a mule to get you more entries to an event.
12.) I expect the trade as soon as the sale has been confirmed.
13.) Shop credit is good for -anything- you get at the Stymphalian shop. You just add gold if it's less than said service would cost.
14.) You must treat other Stymphalian owners, auction bidders, and posters in this thread with courtesy.
15.) For no reason whatsoever may the images be edited, traced, claimed ownership of or redistributed in any way.

Anyone caught infringing on any of the above rules will be banned from this thread. Don't go there.

Greylist
lab_lover_1256 - ordered a plush and never paid
ninetails4 - edited her flatsale entry
kissitbetter - took 5 days to send the trade, and then didn't fill out the order form >>
Pata Lover - Signed up for breeding and never paid nor picked up her pot
SweetAngelOokami - Posted ninja emotes as her only comment in shop and event threads multiple times, and did not heed my warnings.

Blacklist

User Image

To Order a Pet You Won:

If you have earned a Stymphalian through sales, please fill out the following order form, post it and send a trade to me for any gold that is due. If you want items for your pet and/or a different cert than the free default, please say so in this post, and add that price into the trade. See the main thread for more details. Thank you!

You must also post the name form with your order, which is part of the following code. Please delete all () and the words inside them, replacing them with your answers. Example: Riftwing--Pompeii--01/15/09--Fire Female :

[align=center][size=16][color=#7BA8EB][b]~I'd like to buy a Stymphalian!~[/b][/color][/size][/align]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Buyer's Name: [/b] (if proxying)
[b]Stymph I'd like:[/b]
[b]Certs/Items you would like, and their prices:[/b]
[b]Total cost:[/b]

Owner's Name--Pet's Name--Date of Purchase--Element and Gender

[b]What do the rules say you should also post?[/b]

I will cert and complete trades when I am online. You may have to wait up to a day or two depending on my RL work schedule. Thank you for your patience.

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User ImageAccording to legend, Stymphalian birds are beasts of Greek mythology. They were large, quickly breeding beasts characterized by metallic feathers and menacing bronze beaks. The problem was that they were destroying the crops and terrorizing the local inhabitants of Lake Stymphalus (in Arcadia).

The fifth labor of Heracles (also known in Latin as Hercules) was to rid these marshes of the pesky creatures. In order to accomplish this, Athena, goddess of invention (among other things), persuaded Hephaestus to fashion a large pair of bronze clappers to aid Heracles. With this bizarre instrument, the hero was able to create a loud enough ruckus to drive the birds into flight, at which point he proceeded to knock them out of the air with arrows.

As nice as the legend is, the Stymphalian that are here are just a bit different. First of all, they are peaceful creatures (for the most part). They resemble cats more than birds. Gaia Stymphalians have large ears that are folded back unless the Stymphalian feels threatened, in which case they would point up to the sky. Other characteristics include a rather thick, flexible tail, a lithe feline build, and silky fur. Their feathered wings have soft, downy feathers, though for fire elementals, they can burst into flame at the Stymphalians command. Also, these Stymphalian diet on fruit. These pretty beasts don't eat a lot, and tend not to be picky.

Stymphalian, when social, communicate with each other in a series of chirps, trills, mews, and growls. They can also speak the ancient languages of humans telepathically, but not often our modern-day English. They may or may not bond with their owners, so don't be surprised if you see one wandering about alone!

Long ago, in the annals of the Stymphalian's past, all their history, knowledge and lore were written on ancient scrolls. Sometime between then and now, those scrolls were lost, and only recently have we realized that this history was forgotten.

In the guild, there is a thread that lists the completed stories that have been recovered. Such stories include the breeding scroll, which lists the formulae for mixing ash and elements to create new Stymphalian from two or more 'parents'. Fragments of the Super Stage scrolls have been found, and we are close to having them return to Gaia! Also, are stories of the four Guardians: anthropomorphic winged cats which embodied certain dates, traditions, and values for the Stymphalian. They were as follows:

User Image
    -----& The Stymphalian Death Reaper, the guardian of evil and harbinger of death, called Thanatos.
    -----& Old Man Winter, the embodiment of Yule, the Christmas Spirit and Wisdom, called Jericho.
    -----& The guardian of Rebirth: Spring and Breeding, called Aine.
    -----& ...Something to do with the sun, and joy of life: growth, and prosperity?? [Fragmented]

As these stories are rediscovered, no doubt a new great age of prosperity will come to the Stymphalian!

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

All Stymphalian start off as a pot called a Pyxis. In ancient Greece, these lidded pots were used to hold makeup and combs and other such things. Stymphalian Birth Pyxis contain a fine, sometimes ashy powder. This extraordinary substance is the beginning of your Stymphalian when combined with the contents of an Amphora.

Amphora determine what element your Stymphalian will be. Whether your Stymphalian is raised under treatment of a Hydria, Lekythos, Calyx Krater or Dressel is determined from the Pyxis stage.

User ImageUser Image
The double-handled pitcher is called a Hydria. Traditionally, it holds water. If your Pyxis is treated with this water, then the resulting Stymphalian will be of a water-related element (water, ice, etc.).

The single-handled pitcher is called a Lekythos. It contains a fragrant and highly flammable oil. If your Pyxis is treated with this oil, the resulting Stymphalian will be of a fire-related element (fire, ash, etc.).

The Calyx Krater contains earth, of course, but not just any dirt! Deep in the forest there exists a temple, and from its deepest vault was taken this earth. Adding this to the Pyxis will create an inredibly rare Earth Stymphalian.

The thin, double-handled Dressel contains wine, and its fumes provide the starting point for the breath of life for Air type Stymphalian.

The Darks result from strange chemical reactions between the Pyxis powder and various elements. These Stymphalian are extremely rare, and will come from Askos, which contain their dark, viscous liquids.
User Image

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

If you are patient and care for your Pyxis properly, it will transform into a Stymphalian kitten. This little one is still rather weak and has closed eyes much of the time, since they require quite a bit of sleep. Their wings are but tiny spurts of feathers on their back and their bodies are about the size of a housecat's.

With time and love, the tiny kitten will mature into a healthy, strong Stymphalian adult. These beasts are about the size of an ocelot on average. Some do grow a bit larger, though. Adults have long, narrow legs and more developed wingspans. Depending on the amphora that came with your Pyxis (the element) and its gender, it will have a different appearance (pose) as an adult.

Most Stymphalian will age to the Adult stage and then cease growth. There is, however, one final stage. To reach this level, your Stymphalian must go on a quest and record it in their journal, or consume the Olympus Ambrosia. Their poses are the faded images to the outside of their adult images. This Super Stage transforms them into true elementals, and each has traits that fully exhibit their element. (Some lineart is still under construction...)

User Image

Water Stymphalian tend to be more social in nature. They sport blue-toned pelts with soft designs, and their wings, though not webbed, have silky waterproof feathers, much like those of a penguin. This enables these pretty creatures unbelievable speed in water. Though all Stymphalian are quite tranquil, water elements portray this quality to a greater extent. Supers have fins on their paws to increase their swimming speed, and their tails appear to be a cascading waterfall when they fly.

User Image

Fire Stymphalian are the epitome of introverts. They keep to themselves a lot, and their resulting silence is interpreted as peacefulness. Their fur has a red color scheme with bold, sharp patterns. Fire elements still have soft, silky wings, but they can burst into and out of flame, depending on the creature's mood. Supers can have firey flares on their paws and tail, and they tend to anger quickly.

User Image

Earth Stymphalians leap between being extroverts and introverts. They may be playful and outgoing one second, and suddenly turn silent and shy the next. They do, however, usually have a tone of caring about them. They generally come in shades of greens and nature-related tones. Their body types are a bit different than that of the water or fire, and they prefer not to fly as much as the other elements do. In exchange, they can to reach incredible speed on land, as the bottoms of their paws are exceedingly rough. Supers tend to have leaves on their tails, and moss may begin to grow on their feet as they become one with the earth. Trails of green growth and flowers may appear in their paw prints after they walk over muddy ground.

User Image

Air Stymphalians are bold, brave and outspoken. They can be punks or rebels. Some may be as ditzy, as well, but it is a recessive trait. A pleasant scent, reminiscent of a cleansing spring rain, emanates from this type. Their fur is thin and peach-like, and is usually only light colours, though it can be any colour tone. Their feathers are extra long and lightweight, and they prefer to fly, or at least be perched higher than anyone else around them. Supers appear to have angelic, massively huge wings, and they have cloud-like whorls on their paws and tails.

User Image

Dark Stymphalian are wild, untamed, and often much larger than the normal fire or water variety. Their fur is thicker and when it is puffed up in fear or defense, it resembles porcupine quills. They have bat-like wings, instead of the feathered wings all other Stymphalian have. Because of this, they once felt scorned and left the other Stymphalian behind. However, they have returned. They still feel some bitter feelings toward the feathered Stymphalian for many reasons such as jealousy or just learned tradition, that differ from dark to dark. They enjoy the night (especially Full Moons, when they have festivals), caves, and autumn. There are not yet any discovered Super Dark Stymphalian.

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Q: Gah! I'm dying to have one! How can I get my very own Stymphalian companion?
A: Most of the time, Stymphalian adoptions will take place in the form of auctions. Occasionally, there will be flatsales. Raffles, contests, and pet trades are other options.

Q: I'm new to the shop and want one!
A: These pets are in high demand, but don't worry. I have at least one or two sales a month, and frequently hold newbie-only sales. And if that's not enough hope for you, maybe try setting up a quest thread in the guild. Send me the link, and maybe with time, things will work out.

Q: Will you do customs? I'll pay a hefty sum!
A: Yes! Details are in the staff post.

Q: What do I get when I order a custom?
A: All customs come with the pyxis, kitten and adult stages, unless you want a one stage perma-pet, which cost less. PM me for more details.

Q: OMG Are you going to ban me for advertising/showing off other pets/etc?
A: No, I honsetly don't care if you talk about other shops, because I for one am not worried about losing business to other worthy shops. Advertise away!

Q: Must I RP? Or can I journal instead?
A: No, role-playing is not required of you for any reason other than to have fun or to reach the super stage. If want to RP in a journal or the guild, feel free to!

Q: Will you do a pet trade with me?
A: Maybe, maybe not. Check the staff journals in the guild for details.

Q: How long do Stymphalian take to age?
A: Stymphalian are usually slow to age. The Pyxis stage lasts for just a little more than a week, but they will remain in kitten stage for a month. I hope you'll come back for its birthday!

Q: Can I have the uncerted images of my pet?
A: Sure! Just PM the mule with the request, including stages desired. If it's coloured by someone other than Riftwing, their permission must be requested first.

Q: How do I evolve my Stymphalian to the super stage?
A: You will have to complete a Guild RP quest to earn a Super. I have made a Super Stage Info and Sign-Up Thread in the guild! Please read it over before you ask any further questions. Alternately, you can buy a potion that turns the Stymphalian into their Super stage. These potions are in limited supply, and will be pricey since you don't need to be active in the thread to have your pet grow. See the Item Sales post to see if any is available!

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Flatsales will be located here, at the main thread, and cost 5k. They will always have a contest or prompt. This means that it is not always first come first serve. You may proxy for others in any sale that you are NOT participating in.

Please be sure you have read all of the posts on the first page before you try to adopt a Stymphalian. Then, post in your sale entry that you "have read the rules and agree to them"!

Current sales: ~Glowing RP Prompt~

User Image
^Click^
zOMG,
YES! That's right These Babies glow.
With Wings Inspired by Light Refractions.
The colorings Inspired by actual Real life cats.
Who could not want one to keep it company on those creepy sleep overs
Where every light in the house is off.
Or camping in the middle of nowhere.
These guys will keep you warm
Protect You
And Fight the night
With their comforting glow.

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

The ability for a Stymphalian to reach the Super Stage has been unlocked! A Stymphalian can grow into the Super Stage through roleplay (RP), both in the thread and in the guild. If you are going toward the super stage, I have made a Super Stage Info and Sign-Up Thread in the guild! Please read it over before you ask any questions. As we progress through this first group of RP-to-Super Challenges, please have patience and also give the staff feedback as to how to make it better.

If you don't wish to RP, I have been able to create a potion which will speed up the rate that a Stymphalian evolves. Thus, I present to you the Olympus Ambrosia! Once a Stymphalian drinks this, they will begin the evolution to their Super Stage. Each potion will cost 100k. To obtain an ambrosia, if one is available, post the following code and start a trade with me, including the page number that the order code was posted on.

Availability:
CLOSED
Quantity:
    1 Earth Male Available
    1 Earth Female Available
    1 Water Male Available
    1 Fire Male Available
    1 Fire Female Available

[align=center][color=gold][b]I humbly request to obtain an Olympus Ambrosia![/b][/color][/align]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pet's Name who will consume the potion:[/b]
[b]Pet's Element and Gender:[/b]

User Image
Wearable Items are sold in the guild, here!

Guidelines for Items:
~ The items listed are for ANY type of Stymphalian.
~ Only full-grown Stymphalian can be equipped with items, however you may purchase items in any earlier stage and I will put them in the inventory box.
~ You can only own as many items as fit in your inventory box, which turns out to be around six.
~ If you wish to unequip items every now and then, each change will cost 1k. It will be free if you purchased additional items that you want to change into.

~ To order, please visit the guild. There you will fill out an order form.
~ Trades are to be sent to Stymphalian.

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

You may customize your Stymphalian by adding a special border onto it. The basic borders come free with your Stymphalian, but if you wish to have one of the special backgrounds you must pay an additional price.

You may change the background at or after the initial purchase. It is perhaps wisest to wait to purchase a background until after your Pyxis has evolved to kitten stage, so you can see which setting best suits your Stymphalians' colors. Simply send a PM to me, and start the trade when you wish to change your pet's background.

All backgrounds are available to all elements, though they are themed based on the elements in this sales post.

Water Themed Certs:
User Image

Fire Themed Certs:
User Image

Earth Themed Certs:
User Image

Dark Themed Certs

User Image

Season Themed Certs
User Image
If you want to get your pet with all four, so they always match the season on your profile, sig, journal, etc., you can get the entire set for only 10k!

General Certs

User ImageUser Image

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Stymphalian are polygamous, and may have multiple mates. They can breed up to two times, or three if in the super stage. These matings can be cross-elemental, but such breedings will end up blending or eliminating traits. Fire/Water may end up having neither ability, or a little of both. The lineart is completely variable as well.

Stymphalian are born from ceramic pots and cannot 'breed' per se, but Riftwing and the G Corp scientists have found a way to splice parent DNA and create offspring. These laboratory Stymphalian Breedings provide three offspring normally. More may be able to be bribed, if you pay the colourist enough to mix more of the DNA dusts together. All offspring come on a basic cert, which may have mixed colours if it is from a mixed breeding. Genders and types are determined by the breeders according to their own rules.

To apply to have Stymphalian breed, you must first find another owner that will agree to have their pet breed with yours (genders matter not!). You MUST link to the RP post(s) where there is love mentioned between your two Stymphalian.

Past Breeding Couples:

How do I get my Stymphalian to Breed?

Racy question. But seriously, each breeder will have at least one slot open per month. To check their availability, please check their individual Staff Work Journals, located in the Stymphalian Guild.

When a breeding slot is open, you may select the breeder and then fill out the following form. Please post it in their work journal unless they specifically say you may PM them orders. You will have to negotiate the final price with the breeder, but it should be in the price range listed below. You MUST negotiate the full custom price with your colourist.

After the breeder accepts the order, please send a trade for the amount listed to the breeder. Please complete the trade. They will keep you updated on the breeding progress in their work log, and will PM you your pyxii once completed.

Prices:
14-30k - Normal 3 kitten breeding
25-75k - Cosplay/Heavy edited 3 kitten breeding

**If you want more kittens, expect to add at least an additional 5-20k per kitten, depending on breeder availability and edits that would be on the offspring. You must work that out with the colourist.

[quote="Breeding Order Form"][b]Owners' Names:[/b]
[b]Breeding Couple's Names and Images: [/b]
[b]Requests and/or bribes:[/b]
[/quote]

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

When you first get your Pyxis, when your Stymphalian evolves, or when you update items/backgrounds, the new image will be posted here.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

All the owners lists have been moved to the Stymphalian Guild, in the subforum for Owners Lists & Certing. You can search them by date, element, and generation. Quick links to the owners lists are as follows:

History of the Shop:
Ankharis is the original creator of the Stymphalian shop. She created the lineart for the water and fire Stymphalians, the pots for them, as well as the items and overall idea. In order to move on with her life, however, Ankahris passed on the shop to Lady Mist. After a while, school clutched Mist tightly, and she handed the shop over to Riftwing.

Credit for Art
    Ankharis - The Kitten stage; Normal Waters, Fires, original Dark Male; certs for Fire, Water, and the Temple of Gods and Whisper of Artemis; the pots for fire and water; and the pyxis; gold, silver, dark and white items; sketches and the banners.

Lady Mist - Plushies, Earth Certs, Figurines

Riftwing - Normal Earths; concept for air female; the earth and air pots; most studded and skull items; Rising Sun Cert

Scaramouche Fandango - Season Certs

Bombazine - Water Male Super

Teshia~Lyndall - Fire Supers, Normal Air Templates and Air Supers.

Blu Chalk - Earth Supers

Emihaumut - Dark Male & Female

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Welcome to the Stymphalian giftshop! Here, merchandise based on these pets are sold to anyone who desires it.

Store Credit: (pg 972&LineartHiringThread)
Kara Wolf In The Moon - 5ooog credit
DraconicFeline - 2000g credit
kiomori - 1000g credit
Ms Fallen Angel - 1000g credit
SunnDance - 4000g credit

Orbs worth 1k store credit each
4 -Tasah
3 - Avaloche, Arcadia Roseblood
2 - Hatsumigirl, kokobean22, 0-Ookami Kokoro-0
1 - shadica, Bouncy_Pineapple, Kotatsu-chan, sparrows_poppet

Figurines - Open!

Rules stated concerning Stymphalians (copyright to Ankharis) and their ownership apply here as well. These lovely little figurines are created by Lady Mist, and is not to be claimed otherwise.

Here we have a set of cute mini ceramic Stymphalians.
User Image

Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple
Cost: 800g each, or 4,500g for the set. They can be bought at any time the shop is open, and if you are an owner, you may purchase one and request to have it put on your Stymphalian's cert! (please note that only one can be put on the cert.) Custom figurines are also available for 5k each.

Instructions:
1. PM your order to me.
2. Send the trade to me, titling it your order (i.e. Red, Orange, Yellow etc). Please remember to title it as well as PM me. If you want it certed with your pet, please tell me which pet you'd like it to be with.
3. Wait for my trade confirmation and PM.
4. Upload the image onto your own server.
5. Put your new toy in your sig or website and enjoy!

Plushies - Open!

Welcome to the Stymphalian plushie shop! Owners can now order plushies made to look like their Stymphalian. They are made of the softest material imaginable and stitched so that it will never tear -- perfect for your Stymphalian to play with, or simply to be displayed on a shelf or behind a glass case. Lineart is copyright Ankharis.
User Image

Cost: 1500g each.
A special discount price of only 1000g is rewarded to those who role play in the RP thread frequently.

[color=#7BA8EB]~PLUSHIE ORDER FORM~[size=9]
[/size][b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Base coat colour:[/b]
[b]Wing colour:[/b]
[b]Inner ear colour:[/b]
[b]Design colour and description:[/b] (optional)
[/color]

Instructions:
1. Send order via PM to me (Stymphalian).
2. Send trade to me.
3. When done, the finished image will be PMed to you.
4. Upload the plushie to your own server, put in sig or website and enjoy!

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User ImageRiftwing
~ Owner/Coordinator/Certer/Colourist/Breeder. His work journal is here.

A follower of the Stymphalians since January 2005, Riftwing came into Agamemnon on Pi day, and soon was an active owner in Lady Mist's thread. Mist placed her trust in him, and now he runs the shop!

Pets desired:

- Ex Libris
- Soquili
- Between Two Worlds
- Pokemon cosplays

User ImageAnrea
~ Event Assistant

'Rea is the main shop and guild assistant. She helps to explain rules, run events, and is the spelling and grammar guru. We promote literacy, so please listen and learn from her!

User ImageA Pretty Rave Girl
~ Event Assistant

Description: Call me Rave. i love the club scene. i love to dance. i love bright shiny things, i love colors. i'm obsessed with Hello Kitty, i loves her. i love foxes, and kittens.i could go on for days about things i love and i am a gamer. i love halo, i love Sypro. old school stuff too. i love making friends. just PM me if you wanna talk <3

my wants: kitten star, Ikki the kitsune, fox art, Kitten art. moar to be added? ;3

User ImageFoalen
~ Colourist

Foalen wandered into the Stymphalian shop one day not too long after it opened. She was unable to get one of these sought-after felines until shortly before Mist took over for Ankharis. Now she is the proud owner of the stymphalians Rain and Trenton. Foalen loves coloring these wonderful creatures whenever she gets the chance.

User Image

Dreki Ei
~ Colourist

User ImageJhueko
~ Colourist & Breeder: iBreed ✪ Work Log

Only found Stymphalians recently. Applied to breed, vomited up a couple samples, and here whala! Ohbby. Must constantly remind self that one is a breeder, not colorist. Also works at: Kiyu Island and Swirlies. An avid advanced-literate roleplayer. Quite selective. Only roleplays as gay males because female angst=vomit. Proud Zelda and Pokemon nerd.

Gimmie these for sex Bribes
Lab 305
Palu Island
Tales of the Middle Country

User ImageRakura Lynn
~ Colourist~ Her work journal is here.

I am known for my madness in RP's, Avatar edits, and now coloring. I am still vaguely new to this shop,became colourist in 2010, and just waiting for something to do. Oh and don't mind the black butterfly he is my muse.

Pets desired:

Anything Of The Fox-Like Nature

User Imageelven_princess001
~ Colourist & Breeder: Work journal is Right Here

elven is a long time lurker of the shop and has been a owner for a while as well. Always thought it would be fun to color here and lo and behold, Hiring Event~ I tend to have changing styles when it comes to art, but I keep to it when I reach a look I like. I've worked in a few different B/C shops and have accumulated quite a collection over the years as well. Is an obsessive Narutard and a sucker for Pokemon.

Pets desired:
-Anything and everything Pokemon
-Love me some Ninja-based pets

User ImageScaramouche Fandango
Colourist: Work journal is Here!

Scara found the Stymphalians quite a while ago, and has been hanging around ever since. A college student, she enjoys industrial, metal, and jazz. Her favorite TV show is LOST, followed closely by Metalocalypse. She's not really into anime, other than Hellsing, but likes video games, especially the Fallout series! Scara adores pet trades from just about anywhere, and will happily make you something shiny in exchange for a Moonglow or a Woodstock.

What to do about Customs?
Customs come with your choice of background and any items free of charge. Customs, Pet Trades, Bribes, etc. are each individually controlled by the colourists listed above. To check their availability, please check their individual Staff Work Journals, located in the Stymphalian Guild.

When customs are open, you may select the colourist and the type of custom you would like, and then fill out the following form. Please post it in their work journal unless they specifically say you may PM them orders. You will have to negotiate the price with the colourist, but it should be in the price range listed below. If you want custom edits or items, they will cost extra. You MUST negotiate the full custom price with your colourist.

After your artist accepts the order, please send a trade for the amount listed to the colourist. Please complete the trade. They will keep you updated on your Stymphalian's progress in their work log, and will PM you your pet once completed.

Prices:
25-50k - 2 colour custom, design determined by colourist
50-75k - 2-3 colour custom, simple designs
80-100k - Full custom, unlimited colours and designs.
250-500k - Cosplays (price negotiated with colourist)

**For Edits/Custom Items, expect to add at least an additional 5-50k, depending on how heavy they are. You must work that out with the colourist.

[quote="Custom Order Form"][b]Recipient's Name:[/b]
[b]Colourist Desired:[/b]
[b]Pet's Name: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Element: [/b]
[b]Body Colour: [/b]
[b]Eye Colour: [/b]
[b]Inner ear/Nose colour[/b]
[b]Wing Colour: [/b]
[b]Pattern/Markings: [/b]
[b]Other: [/b]
[b]Items/BG's desired: [/b] (free!)
[b]Total Price:[/b]
[/quote]

5,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Link back to us:
User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/jhno9][img]http://tinyurl.com/jwa5q[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/jhno9][img]http://tinyurl.com/kl6b2[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/jhno9][img]http://tinyurl.com/jaexh[/img][/url]

Affiliates:

~Please PM me to apply.~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces