Welcome to Gaia! ::

SilverGui's Waifu

Noob

I have breedings open in the guild here.

Kawaii Prophet

I have a (probably very dumb) question regarding the paid raffle. Since I won a custom from Moxxie for December, I can only enter for familiars in the raffle, yes? It's been a very long last few weeks and my brain is foggy af. XD

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
DaisyMilk
I have a (probably very dumb) question regarding the paid raffle. Since I won a custom from Moxxie for December, I can only enter for familiars in the raffle, yes? It's been a very long last few weeks and my brain is foggy af. XD
Nope, you can win in paid raffle, customs and breedings are separate from event things like raffles etc i belive

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

DaisyMilk

The event is entirely separate from everything, so no worries at all! You're just limited to one paid event pet (i.e. one pet from the raffle, either familiar or Soq), and one freebie Soquili plus one freebie familiar within the event. We always make sure that nothing else interacts with the event, so any customs/breedings held during the month will not restrict it in any way!

SilverGui's Waifu

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Its been a minute...

Kawaii Prophet

Phail Ninja
DaisyMilk

The event is entirely separate from everything, so no worries at all! You're just limited to one paid event pet (i.e. one pet from the raffle, either familiar or Soq), and one freebie Soquili plus one freebie familiar within the event. We always make sure that nothing else interacts with the event, so any customs/breedings held during the month will not restrict it in any way!

Many thanks for the explanation!

Feral Fatcat

Eloquent Witch

Congrats owners of those growths! That soft pair of siblings SLAY me! heart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I honestly dont know how I have 3 billion gold...is everything inflated or something? >-<

I need to go find all my things. Its only been like four years.

Eloquent Witch

Saying it here too: Good Luck in the games y'all! 4laugh heart

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Death Resurrected
I honestly dont know how I have 3 billion gold...is everything inflated or something? >-<

I need to go find all my things. Its only been like four years.

Gaia's economy is all kinds of borked. It gets easier to manage if you convert to platinum though, the new ( "new" ) currency.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Yayoi

Thank you for the tickets, Yayaluff <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff