Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxxᴛᴇᴄʜᴀʙʏᴛᴇ ғʟʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜxxxxx

And she brought a little somethin' for ya!

「Please take all cert request to The General Certing Thread!」
「Click for larger images!」

July Breeding Growths~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uta

Miss Cherie

Lunadriel

-Moomoolattecha-

KiaraLime

Cheyriddle4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Niyaru Delacroix

Kara Asumie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Inari Miko

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Aww really cute and awesome growings.

Shy Regular

Cute babies, grats owners!

SilverGui's Waifu

Babies! heart

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Just putting a warning out there. I just got my account back after it was hacked in the last few days. Maybe if you haven't done so recently you should all change your passwords. a** extra security to your accounts. When I can get Discord to work I'll post there too.

Lonely Shapeshifter

-stares at cutie-
What do I name you?!

Akai104's Wife

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
[ gaia_sakura ] Tori here with some certs [ gaia_sakura ]
If you see any mistakes PLEASE PM or DM AstoriaFallen!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flutters away

Lonely Shapeshifter

Goodness, so many drops lately!

King Bunny

My ladies! 8D
Their recerts are lovely. Thank you so much!!

Eloquent Witch

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Snowbelle Thundara
Blue_Sparkle27

Snowbelle Thundara

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Happy Belated Birthday~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

thank you! heart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura You're welcome, and I hope your Birthday was a happy one~! heart gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

|| Moxxiie's Drops ||
»Please post new pets for certing«
NovaCracker
Skye Starrfyre

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
BC Pet Conversion Semicustoms

Shy Regular

Pretty drops, congrats owners!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas