Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Phantom

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TERROR NIGHT, HIVESTUCK!

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

Sami-Fire
"Crown Supporters vs. Crown Haters"

Gracie Loff

tbh this is entirely what it is

also! don't feel pressured into picking one side - it only really comes into play during the big shop metas (which are always optional) and we won't be having another until .... next summer. so there's a long time for trolls who are re-returning to just make friends and have a fun time.

on average though, it's normal for trolls to start as crown supporters/royalists just due to that is the general population of alternia, people who are ok with life and the status quo! they might then transition later on to another option, but that's fine. ; )

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Happy Halloweener 83

In a relationship with Hivestuck

I'm 100% support of the "join the royalists for free cookies" camp. It's a good way to go. And I'm in the camp of "I don't really have strong feelings so I'll just.... Get free cookies" camp. cool

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Ahh yes, cookies for camp royalist and pictures of s'mores for camp rebels. YUM.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

Adorable Gekko

Merry Krampus

happy wiggling day amitie + w +

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

oh yeah to a few trolls < 83

Merry Krampus

gasp, which others? > u >
askin for a friend (it's amitie)

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

ex o ex Snoof
actually searching back - it seems your child's the only one! they were used in the '12 halloween event but their owner never completed their profile or handed them back another way Y w Y

myy baaad only 2 halloweners
Guess what.

CHRISTMAS TIME.

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

streaming troll art for the next 4h!

goals: complete chiara, get eridia & psykgi sketched. if i get that all done, work on new babs

goals complete!

Alien Datemate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hi sephos whats u-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dracon1cFeline

--also we have a new background for future four fronds forest-dwellers who have the forest location. if you'd like your cert upgraded to it, feel free to use the moving van and simply note you want your four fronds location graphic updated. sephos's journal features the new art for those curious!

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
LOOK AT THAT CUTE GRUMP!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers