Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. =>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Has your troll relocated to a new location? Maybe their lovely hive was crushed under a herd of stampeding lusii and they decided to take the opportunity to live somewhere new. If so, you can request a new cert here with the background updated to their current location. Any growth art certs done after the change will be placed on the new location. You can only request one of these per troll per year - so if your troll is a nomad or couch-surfer, it's best to just stay with the cert of where their last home that they stayed in for any long period of time was.

Changing location:
[quote="Hivestuck"]
[b]I'd like to request a change of address.[/b]
[b]Troll:[/b] Name links to journal
[b]New Home:[/b] New Hemisect City (CITY, PLAINS) Chittentown (DESERT) Busthind (MOUNTAIN) Four Fronds (LAKESIDE, FOREST) Rebel Village (SWAMP) Civisect City (BEACH, OCEAN) are the options. please select one of the CAPITAL LOCATION NAMES.
[b]New Home Description:[/b] This will go in their journal, replacing the location part of their profile. Remember that every location has access to supor slime and recuperacoons, no matter how out of the way it is![/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:18 am
Hivestuck

I'd like to request a change of address.
Troll: Luxara Seleni
New Home: Swamp
New Home Description: Luxara has settled into one of the touched-up hives in the swamp! She lives comfortably in a hive nestled between large, capable tree branches forking out from a hardy trunk. Around the hive is a fenced wrap-around balcony, but lacks a ladder; a troll would have to climb up to the balcony then over the fence to be able to get to her door. Inside, her home is cozy with the the bare necessities, but perfect for a troll who doesn't need much. The kitchen, respiteblock, and living/dining block are all in one general space, with only the bathroom separated via wall and door. The floor of the hive is mostly hard planks with scattered rugs here and there, and a peppering of plants she won from Bloodfest make up the extent of her personal decorations. Gerbils are often scampering about, and have a litterbox in a far corner. Her kitchen has a notably large sink and long counter for preparing meat.

-swampified!  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:04 pm
Hivestuck

Troll: Amitie Blaire
New Home: Four Fronds
New Home Description: Just updating to the new background art please! Still living in the same hive and location.

ex o ex Snoof
the new background is for trolls who lived in the forest, sorry for the confusion!

whoopsie!!! nevermind :3c;;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:15 pm
Hivestuck

Troll: Milieu Aojiro
New Home: Civisect City (BEACH)
New Home Description: Milieu lives in a mildly upperscale flat now. It is three blocks and one ablution chamber. Quite nice and with a view to the sea. Mili prefers her new home to the old charred remains of her home in NHC.

Hivestuck

Troll: Maneki Belbog
New Home: Rebel Village
New Home Description: A lovely little house in the swamp, living with his dearest mermmy (not 100% sure what it looks like yet. Gotta figure it out with mea :3c )

Magician Arcana
both updated!

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:30 pm
Hivestuck

Troll: Stryke Nvrmor
New Home: Rebel Village (SWAMP)
New Home Description: Stryke's new hive is a recovered one from the many scattered ones within Salamarie's outpost. The sturdy structure houses a small reading area, and kitchen area for him to prepare things in. His resprtieblock is just down the hall, separated by a wall and door. His recupracoon had fresh slime in it. Its location is tucked back, and just so happens to neighbor Byakko's own dwelling. He uses a handmade scree to designate as a bedroom. Stryke's two gerbils scamper about as they please, and have a little plastic tubing system so they can wander safely without fear of being eaten by skinkdad, or any other playful rebel child that happens to wander in his hive. A variety of nick knacks and other trivial things line shelves, and the haphazardly crafted bookcase. Stryke also owns a small drawing table. He uses it for journal and note taking. It is tucked off to the side not far from his reading chair. The wall near the desk has pinned notes and various drawings the yellowbloods done.

Hivestuck

Troll: Voscil Torgny
New Home: Rebel Village (SWAMP)
New Home Description: Voscil has settled in living on the edge of the village in what she refers to as her new "watch tower". She converted one of the old hives into her new makeshift studio apartment. Her recupracoon is separated by a wall and door, leading into a small respriteblock. After making a few speedy trips to NHC Voscil has decorated her new pad with what things she was able to retrieve. While she cant watch tv out here, or play video games Vos has taken to making up pencil and paper games for her and the other kids. Her prized card collection is tucked away behind her recupracoon, along with several of her old stuffed animals she had trouble parting with. A few of her sports equipment also had made it in. Scattered rugs, and a few blankets to use to snuggle with act as temporary furniture along with her prized table made from reclaimed wood. Vos has a small makeshift treadmill to run on, should she get board and is unable to run around the village at weird hours of the night, or day while stuck inside.

leon_a_darkangel
Both updated!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:43 am
Hivestuck

Troll: Vremea Everai
New Home: SWAMP(normal yellow vrem art) and BEACH(bellen art) (when this is ok! i'd like to have two certs if possible, so i can use one cert for when she's under cover and another cert for when she's back in the swamp!)
New Home Description: SWAMP
Vremea has officially managed to move most of her personal effects to her new hive in the Salamire Outpost, bringing her lusus and some personal items along with her. When in the swamp, Vremea's hive is thoroughly decorated with many trinkets received from the kids in the swamp, along with the most important items to from her old hive she'd managed to smuggle back with her and her first weapon propped on the corner with the yellow bows she used to wear as a kid draped upon them. It serves at a reminder of the time that'd passed, from her first days in the rebellion until now, dedicating her life in full to it. It is on the lower branches of the swamp, stairs covered by many leaves and vines so Yakmom could go to her room of the hive.
BEACH:
Bellen acquired a hive in the City with a lot of work, promises, and bribes. It is a tiny apartment, with the only splashes of color being her recuperacoon and the many movie and theater posters on the wall. It feels comfortable enough and is sparsely decorated with some trinkets of past fake relations, her favorite books, and some neutral art pieces she managed to find to add some niceness. Flowers and plants decorate and give it the bare minimum of color. It feels a little empty in comparison to her old, colorful hive, but she tries her best to not show any colors other than natural ones in her home.

quite uneventful
Done, Bellen cert can be found in her file as cert_adult_3.png

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:06 am
Hivestuck

Troll: Reemus Grroou
New Home: Swamp
New Home Description: Reemus lives near Voscil around the fringes of camp. His hive is firmly on the ground. He also lives in cramped quarters, between his size as well as his lusus's.
His old hive was simple, and his new one is even simpler, which is understandable since he rarely spends much time at home. The most important room still is the kitchen, with a fridge full of meat. He has all the other basic necessities, but not many of them are anything to write home about. Of note is his respiteblock, where part of the small space available has mementos as well as alias clothes in storage. His recuperacoon takes up as much space as possible, in the meantime.

Moved! Toot toot!  
Art & Growths

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff