RP forum
Journal forum

User Image
User Image

Next Flatsale ?? GMT

Presale starts ?? GMT

Speed Based!

[ img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn236/gaiabc/thread/f1u4-8.jpg [/img]
Presale means you can post in the thread that you want to automatically buy the foal you want for 2x the sale price (16k)

All foals are colored after real animals
The cost per foal is 8000g (Adult is 5000g)

Flatsales are done by free raffle with a ONE HOUR sign up time.
To register for the flaffle, there will be a code to post posted when the presale ends (an hour before the flaffle starts).
Presales run for 23 hours, with an hour break between that ending and the sale starting.
Any entries to enter the flaffle posted before it opens are ignored.
All trades are to go to -shopmule-unisus
Once you are able to pick your unisus, post in the thread the watchers name, the ID number of the one you want (shown by the U# on each foal), it's name and if you want a journal or not.
If you are proxying, please state that when you sign up for the flaffle and when it is time to claim, you must be able to state which foal the person wants.
Ordering a foal during the presale and not being able to/not paying til the flaffle does not mean you get the foal for 8k. Not paying the presale price grey-lists you from that flatsale.
We do not accept payment plans!

[b]Unisus wanted:[/b]
[b]Watcher name[/b]
[b]Unisus name:[/b]
[b]Journal?[/b]

Want to know when a sale will be in your time? Time Zone Converter

Custom colored:

[b]Unisus wanted:[/b]
[b]Watcher name[/b]
[b]Unisus name:[/b]

Slots open 0/2

User Image
User Image

news

2 February 2011 Roleplay information added
15 January 2011 Made new guild
9 january 2011 Reopened Dreams Aflight v.2.0
At this point only custom colored unisus are available.

User Image
User Image

1. No profanity, fighting or drama! Be respectful to everyone at all times.
2. Only send PMs to the shop mule.
3. Keep in mind that the shopkeepers have IRL lives
4. No advertising! Keep it in your sig.
5. No refunds will ever be given.
6. Payment for all unisi is due within 24 hours. If they aren't paid for, they will be re-sold.
7. No co-owning flatsale and raffle unisus; up to 2 people can co-own auction unisus.
8. There is no limit to how many unisi that you can own
9. Selling babies by yourself is against the rules. If you choose to sell a baby, it must be done through the shop mule
10. Bribing owners for their unisus is NOT allowed.
11. No claiming or putting 'dibs' on copyrighted characters such as those from movies, books, etc. That doesn't mean you can't quest for them, just that you can't prevent others from questing for the same character. A cosplay pet isn't yours 100% until it's tagged with your name on it.
12. Non-cosplays cannot take the name of a cosplay character and they cannot take that cosplay's personality either.
13. Do not ask someone if you can co-own their pet. The only person who can ask for co-ownership is the owner.
14. When posting an image in the thread, please use a thumbnail and link to the bigger size, or use a text link.

User Image

User Image

Thread RP Rules
1. Use whatever tense the creator of the RP went with (present or past)
2. Humans can't understand what a unisus is saying. But feel free to use plain english when they converse with other unisi
They can understand what humans say on the other hand.
3. Try to not to leave anyone out. Give people a chance to join in.
4. No god-modding
5. Try to use (( and )) for OOC talk..its required only when ppl are RPing in the thread.
6. When RPing your unisus, it is recommended that you use a text color.

User Image

I want to name/change ownership/do something else to my cert.
Post in the cert changes thread

Can I have one for free?
Err.. No... There may be free raffles occasionally but they are rare. Or you can be first to post on any multiple of page 1000.

But *name here* got one for free!
There is a really good reason behind that I assure you

Do I have to RP?
Not to get to adult stage. To get to elder or if you want to breed, you have to.

But *name here* got to elder stage without RP?
They would of paid a nice amount for that ninja

Why isn't there same-sex breeding?
We're "watchers" not "scientists"

When is the next *flatsale/breeding/custom slot/event* happening?
Check updates for that. Usually customs are beginning of the month, sales near the middle and breeding when colorists have time.

Do I direct link?
From foal to adult stage - yes. Once your unisus has grown to adult stage, we ask that you save it to your own server to cut down on our photobucket bandwidth.

Can I bribe a faster growing?
Sure, let -shopmule-unisus know and send over any MC per stage. there is a limit of bribing one stage per unisi per week. So you can grow all 50 of yours in one week, but have to wait at least 7 more days before bribing for them to grow to adult stage.
You CANNOT bribe this for elder stage.

User Image
All our stalkers and regulars <33

User Image
none

User Image
none
User Image
User Image

She had always been a dreamer, the girl that was always laying in a patch of grass, watching the clouds float by. Time and time again, her parents tried to make her choose a profession, something to work towards. But the clouds kept calling her and eventually she ran away from the harshness of the real world.
She was in the coma for months before slowly waking one day, in a room where there was no window for her to see her clouds. Her parents where happy she was awake but once she returned home, they tried to keep her busy so she wouldn't have the time to watch the clouds. One day, while her parents where out, she raced outside and found a patch of soft grass. Laying back on it she sighed happily and looked up. Only to see a small horse flying above her. A Pegasus? She was familiar with the mythical horses and originally thought she was dreaming. The Pegasus flew out of sight quickly, seemingly unaware of the human below her.
It was days before she saw the Pegasus again. But this time she knew she was awake. She was shocked. Was this the reason she was always drawn to the clouds?
She kept her secret to herself and over time was able to watch her Pegasus grow from a foal, to a bouncy teenager that darted across the sky with more winged horses trailing behind it. She got to know the different wing patterns and types of the other teens but didn't dare to try find out where they landed. When her Pegasus matured to adult, the girl was also older, a vet, specializing in horses. One day while she was tending to a herd. She heard a whoosh of wind, followed by the hoof-falls of a single adult. Turning slowly to see the horse behind her, her face broke into a huge smile when she realised that it was her Pegasus. Holding her hand out to it, she mentally kicked herself for not having an apple on her. The horses head moved in a nod and nuzzled her hand gently, breathing in her scent.
"Aren't you a real beauty?" the girl breathed softly. That's when she noticed it, the unicorn horn in the center of the forehead.
More years past, every now and again, the unisus would visit the girl. One day when she visited, she was wearing a tiara and looked more majestic. Unknown to the girl, her unisus had been made an elder and had come to say her goodbyes.

The girl was my grandmother and all of her stories about her unisus were kept in her journal, safe until she died. On her deathbed, she asked me to have it and read it. But above all, she told me to never stop looking at the clouds and to believe that anything is possible.
It was about a year after my grandmothers death when I saw my first winged horse darting through the clouds. My grandmother had left me some money as my inheritance and with it, i purchased a small office on the outskirts of Aekea. There wasn't much in there, just a few desks. I furnished it with telescopes and binoculars, shelves of blank books and newspaper clippings of other people who claimed to see winged horses. My grandmothers journal was typed up and displayed for all to see and I placed an advertisement in the local newspaper.
Some people read that and came to the office with tales of their own vision. they quickly settled into the life of keeping journals for future generations. the equipment I had brought was put to good use and we started seeing more and more horses flying around.
This made us very busy, so busy in fact that we soon realised that we couldn't keep up the journals for each of them, we needed more watchers to help up
The horses were having their own effects around the office as well. they seemed to know they were being watched and strange entries started appearing in journals. After reading them, we discovered they were from the horses themselves. They had also seemed to be using the nicknames we had given them to refer to themselves.

They seemed to need us for something. But what?

User Image
User Image

About the Watchers office
It's SMALL. Enough room for 2 telescopes, 2 bookshelves full of blank journals for watchers to use, a coffee area and a few beanbags. There are two windows where the telescopes are set up. There is no set staff area as unisus keeps all her private stuff at her home.
Around the spare walls are pictures of various unisi, both with watchers and ones needing watchers.

Where the Unisi live
It's a hilly area that can only been seen by telescope and isn't known to many people. Unisus only discovered it while watching where her own pegasus went when he stopped flying over Aekea.
It is mainly forest with meadows of grass dotting the hillsides and small rivers and waterfalls can be seen flowing downhill. Many unisi go into the forest at night to sleep although some prefer the open areas.
Unisi Valley is a paradise on earth for them, and as far as we know, it is safe from any known harm that may come close to the unisi. Sure, there are scary areas and it's up to your unisi if it wishes to explore these areas.

We want you to have fun creating the Unisi Valley, there are few limits in place to stop you ^_^

*to clarify - we cannot get near the Unisi Valley and they are unlikely to land close to us when the are visiting the "human world"*

Update: Roleplay information

[If anyone wishes to make maps or anything to go with this post, please contact -shopmule-unisus to arrange some sort of payment]
User Image
User Image

Event won by Loqui

User Image
User Image

Auctions and Raffles:

Elder custom colored:

This auction is a rare chance to get yourself a custom colored elder Unisus. You can fully customise the Unisus Elder to your liking.
Pick up to 5 colors, and give me a rough idea of where you would like the color to be placed.
Then select wether you want a Male or Female:
Male
Female

Also select a Horn and Hair style:
Horns and hair

And ofcourse a Wing and Tail style:
Wings and tails

This auction will run from January 18, 2011 until February 20, 2011 at 10PM (CET look at Time Zone Converter to see what time that is for you). Starting bid will start with 50,000 Gold.
Autobuy for this rare chance is a shocking 1,000,000 Gold. High so that people have a chance to bid too

I would like to bid on this rare chance.
My bid is ... gold

For the winner to use:

Name:
5 colors (preferrably Hex colors)
Hair style:
Tail style:
Horn style:
Wing style:
Halo: yes or no (always standard gold color)
Give a close as possible discription on how you want the colors done.
If you don't give a description I will have to work something out myself. And you don't want to end up with a paint splattered Unisus do you?

While coloring I will give you a preview and make alterations more to how you like it. Ofcourse I will do my best to make it as close as possible to your desire.

StrawberryRoseTea
My bid is 100k gold

Morbid_Love_090
My bid is 70k gold

loquitadeindiana
My bid is 61K gold

Morbid_Love_090
My bid is 60k gold

loquitadeindiana
My bid is 56k gold

chi honda
My bid is 55k gold

loquitadeindiana
My bid is 50K gold

Auction rules
1. Any bids made before opening are ignored
2. Only bid what you have
3. There is a 30 minutes snipe guard
4. Payment is due within 24 hours of the winning bid.
5. Winners will get a PM from Unisus saying that they have won if they are not there at the time of the auction ending
6. Even if no staff is online due to the snipe guard, bidders are trusted to end the auction themselves after the snipe guard comes to an end with no more bids,
7. Failure to abide by these rules can result in grey/black listing and in the case of refusing to pay, a report will be made.
8. Yes, you are allowed to co-own auction won Unisi

User Image
User Image
Click thumbnails to see larger pictures.
If you have art you want to give us, just drop it off in the thread *following the link or thumbnail rule of course*, we'll save it to our server, create our own thumbnail and put in this post

User Image

User Image
User Image

our banners in a range of sizes *once DJ makes them of course*

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/dreams-aflight-v2-0/t.68627877/]
[img]http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn236/gaiabc/DAthread/mainbanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/dreams-aflight-v2-0/t.68627877/]
[img]http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn236/gaiabc/DAthread/banner1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
User Image

Want your link here? PM your code to Unisus-Shopmule AFTER you post ours in your links section.

Banners, please try to keep them in smaller sizes.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link Only
Dreamers Daze

User Image
User Image

Main owner and colorist: Fawnzy
Co-owner and guest colorist: DemeterJade
Colorist:
Guest Colorist:

Lineart/old templates/cert by Raion Ronin
New Templates and all elder work by: Annaving

User Image

Quick Reply