1. Do an RP.
2. At the end of the rp, do a random number.
Minumum number is the number of posts you did in the rp
Highest number is the total number of posts in the rp
The number rolled is your rp count.
3. Keep track of your rp count, with links to the rps involved, in your journal in the guild
4. When your rp count reaches 1000 then your unisus has met the requirements for elder.
5. When your Unisi has qualified for elder status, please Pm the mule with the link to your cert and the link to your journal where the RP numbers are recorded.

Examples of RP number rolling:

A:
I do an RP using Misae with Fawnzy who uses Lestat.
We end up doing a full two page RP (30 posts), of which, I posted 15.
My RP number rolling would be between 15 and 30

B:
I do a PRP just by myself, using Misae and Midnight Dancer and end up doing 17 posts. I don't roll on this one as my numbers would be the same. My RP number would be 17. However, I choose to give 8 of these points to Misae and 9 to Midnight Dancer. I then stat this in my final post (where I would be rolling if it was needed)

C:
I do an RP with Fawnzy and StrawberryRoseTea. We each use one of our unisi.
In total, we do 60 posts. But I've only done 10 of these (lazy RPer xD). My rolling numbers would be between 10 and 60.

D:
I do an RP with Fawnzy and we both use multiple unisi. We do the rolling as per example A but after rolling, we edit our rolling posts with how we would like to divide our points, as per example B.

What counts for your rolling numbers:
Any post in the guild that uses RP interactions.
Any RP, even if it is just for breeding purposes.

What doesn't count:
Posts that show what unisi you are using
Into posts, setting the scene ("A forest in the middle of winter, the usual river has frozen over. On the other side of the frozen river is the patch of the best berries that have ever been found. It is unknown if the ice is thick enough to walk over")