Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to read?

Like to? I love to!! 0.85219810288216 85.2% [ 18687 ]
Yea, a bit. 0.12021160160525 12.0% [ 2636 ]
I like movies better. 0.018515140459686 1.9% [ 406 ]
I can't stand reading! 0.0090751550529004 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21928 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1571 1572 1573 > >> >>> »|

I'm not currently reading anything on my own, but I am reading "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" to my grade 3 class.
I love the Chronicles of Narnia! (The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe is the second book I think) I'm Christian so I like that the series is based on the stories of Jesus Christ. Also, it's a very, very good fantasy series. I recommed it to anyone who likes fantasy or stories of children/teens.
I am currently reading "Brand New World" by Aldous Huxley. It's pretty interesting, considoring the time period it was written in and all.

Plus, it was mentioned in Garden State.
DarkPrincessOfAngels
I am currently reading "Brand New World" by Aldous Huxley. It's pretty interesting, considoring the time period it was written in and all.

I heard that it goes downhill after Part I. sweatdrop
No Pants
DarkPrincessOfAngels

I've only read Part 1, maybe I won't bother with Part 2
i'm currently reading Witch Season:Fall by Jeff Mariotte
Right now I'm reading Nineteen Eighty-Four. Its really good, and it really makes you think and wonder. Please tell me what you think about it if you've read it. I just finished reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: Girls in Pants. I'm a sucker for that series sweatdrop I don't usually like books like that. I've read all of Tamora Pierce's books, they're really good. I started reading Mists of Avalon, but it had to be returned to the library. I think I would have finished it, but I had about 5 other books I was reading alternately. heehee, I'm really rambling... sweatdrop
I'm reading "The witching hour" by Anne Rice, it's book 1 for the mayfair chronicles.
I'm readind the SECOND SUMMER of the TRAVELING PANTS. I heart the book. I loved the first on of the series. I also just got done reading SECRET WIFE of KING GEORGE the FOURTH One of my favs. I recommend it. Its a tragic love story. Based on a true story. Cryed hard at the end. Also, my fav book is FLOWERS in the ATTIC! Read it and its other four sequals twice each. Plan to read them again.
Stormwisp
Right now I'm reading Nineteen Eighty-Four. Its really good, and it really makes you think and wonder. Please tell me what you think about it if you've read it. I just finished reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: Girls in Pants. I'm a sucker for that series sweatdrop I don't usually like books like that. I've read all of Tamora Pierce's books, they're really good. I started reading Mists of Avalon, but it had to be returned to the library. I think I would have finished it, but I had about 5 other books I was reading alternately. heehee, I'm really rambling... sweatdrop

I love the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Irelate most to Lena. Have you read th sequals? Kosotos and lena, OMG, HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! Have 2 read if haven't. Eric and Kosotos sounds freakin Hot! They made a movie about it. It comin out June 3rd. Can't wait!
heart Pineopple
xStringlesx

Luv youe dress!! Adorable. I no off topic. Sorry!!!
heart Pineopple
xStringlesx

I heart your dress! It cute and sexy. Iknow off topic, Sorry
heart Pineoople
I am now reading "la Petite Fadette" for school. The main character had only showed up around the 8 chapter! That's about 70 pages!! but it's sorta getting good. The guy is starting to fall in love with her but is now denying it! Guys, make up your minds!
<center>
Hmm. . .I'm reading "Jane Eyre" for English class.
Also, I'm rereading "Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West" ((Simply because it rocks my world.)) and I just started rereading "Gingerbread."

</center>
lynnet
No Pants
DarkPrincessOfAngels

I've only read Part 1, maybe I won't bother with Part 2

have fun with that. i hated the book.
i'm currently reading The Uncrowned King and Wuthering Heights (for school)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff