Do you like to read?

Like to? I love to!! 0.8522064186725 85.2% [ 18694 ]
Yea, a bit. 0.12021334792123 12.0% [ 2637 ]
I like movies better. 0.018508388037929 1.9% [ 406 ]
I can't stand reading! 0.0090718453683443 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21936 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1572 1573 1574 > >> >>> »|

Xiporah
The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection Against the Living Dead by Max Brooks

I'm not really quoting your comment, I just have to say that I LOVE your picture from JTHM.
I'm reading a book that tells you how to talk to the dead biggrin
I am currently reading Obsidian Butterfly its by Laurell K hamilton its part of her Anita Blake series... Its really good... all the ones I have read of that series have been so far...
devil_kid_10
I'm reading a book that tells you how to talk to the dead biggrin

Kewl.. Which one?? i have read several if you ever want to know of some others... Or any books on dealing how to contact or photograph spirits.... pm me sometime... biggrin
im reading two book im rereading lord of the rings and im reading baldur's gate shadows of amn
The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler, for once a set text I actually like (it's gonna be for m English exam, but it's good)
Oh yay, Im reading Tricksters Choice by Tamora Pierce, and The Secret Garden by um, someone. Tricksters Choice is good but the Secret Garden is a bit too dramatic...
A novel by Umayya Abu-Hannah.
Im reading City Of Stars- Mary Hoffman
Its the second one in the Stravaganza series, the first one (City Of Masks) made me cry sweatdrop hehe. Anyway, I have NO money so I can't buy the new and last one (City Of Flowers) So Im re-reading the first 2 then going to persuade my mum to buy me the last one..mwahahaha.
i am reading marmalde boy and it rocks^_^!!!!
I'm currently reading Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce and Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce.
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
Dreams From My Father by Barack Obama
Currently I am reading Revenge of the Sith for the 4th time since it was bublished... i love it... it's going to be the best of the star wars films... but sadly this isn't the best of the star wars novels... the book: Star Wars - The New Jedi Order - Vector Prime by R.A. Salvatore is probably the besst star wars novel out there... i can't get enogh of it... In that book Chewie dies and it's such a sad part crying crying crying gonk

oh well

kent
I was just reading the first Slayers novel. Now I'm getting through a dragonlance series called War of Souls, the first book of three.
i'm reading lords and ladies right now, by terry pratchett...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff