Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to read?

Like to? I love to!! 0.85221000775441 85.2% [ 18683 ]
Yea, a bit. 0.12019340418738 12.0% [ 2635 ]
I like movies better. 0.018519363225836 1.9% [ 406 ]
I can't stand reading! 0.0090772248323678 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21923 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1571 1572 1573 > >> >>> »|

Hello everyone. This is actually my first post! I love to read and I read mostly fantasy chronicles. They are verry awesome! Some of my favorites: Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events; The Legend of Earthsea; The Chronicles of Narnia; The Harry Potter Series; His Dark Material ^-^!! And now I'm reading The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley. Well, tell me what you think and what you're reading! Talk to you all later. *kRb*

Eloquent Prophet

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
Earthsea... been meaning to read that for a while now smile

I'm currently stuck in the middle of some books for class, but before that I was rereading my favorite book again: To Kill A Mockingbird smile
<center>At the moment Gryphon Emblem: Heart of Zeke, but I'll be on a new one tomorrow (I read fast).
</center>
I am now reading Le retour a l'exil, the second book of the trilogy, Le clan des Otoris.
Right now I'm reading Dracula by Bram Stoker. And reading "selected stories" out of a Complete Poetry and Stories by Edgar Allan Poe book. Ya, it's good
currently, I'm reading Night for the english homework, but I like to read classical books like Don Quixote, The Prince, etc. Hemingway books are good too.
I've nearly finished the Da Vinci Code and it's the best book ever! Even better than Harry Potter! 3nodding I recommend it to all good readers
I love A Series of Unfortunate Events. I've only read the 1st Earthsea (it was assigned for language arts) and it was okay... and I've never read Narnia.
I am a big fan of Harry Potter, LOTR, and Tamora Pierce and Mercedes Lackey's books.
Mayor of casterbridge by Thomas Hardy. Assigned for English Honors, but suprisingly excellent. And somewhat hilarious. In the first chapter, this drunk man sells his wife and kid at a bar.
-The Blue Girl by: Charles de Lint
-I'm only on page 3 or so, but i guess its a start ^_^;;;
series of unfortunate events
I'm reading the 'Chaos'... 3nodding blaugh sweatdrop eek

I heart domokun domokun domokun domokun
Shifting between two books -- Camus' The Myth of Sisyphus and Dante's Purgatory.

Dedicated Bookworm

8,475 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I'm reading People of the Silence by W. Michael Gear and Cathleen O'Neal Gear.
'The Mediator' series by meg cabot.. and a bunch of mangas lying around ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces