Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

ώєℓсσмє, ώєαяў τяανєℓєя.

Ŧhe journey you have made is incomparable to one you may take shortly...
You may find little refuge in even local inns nearby, for there are rumors of a drow scout, the prelude to an army. No one is sure where he has been spotted recently, as it seems his name comes up everywhere.

βut, despite those rumors, others claim to have heard the drow a hero, with morals high even by fair-skinned elven standards.
Ŵhose name could carry so many reputations at once, any of them false, but only one of them true...?

Why, have you heard of Đrizzt Đo'Ǜrden?

Intro | Rules | Story | Map | Skeletons | Characters
User Image

яůℓєs

Ŧhere of course must be restrictions to avoid the overcrowded jail cells for the night. Or, if you deny, you can be thrown in with the local apprehended drunks.
Please, adhere these simple limitations to avoid complications.

◊ Keep the cussing on the light side. In other words, don't say the "f" word and no damage done. Almost anything else is ok. Use your judgement: if you could get yelled at your parents or teachers for it, don't say it.

◊ No one-liners. This is at least semi-literate. If your character doesn't say much, then at least have them preoccupied. If they don't do much either, rethink your awfully boring character, please. I am usually lenient on this, though if I am in a bad mood, I will yell at you!

◊ No God-modding. EVER. That's my job.

◊ Ask someone politely first if you're planning to kill them. Even assassination. Because no one likes 'surprise killings'.

◊ About the non-canon characters (in other words, the characters that aren't actually in any Salvatore novels) that'll come up in a moment, so be patient.

◊ Keep this place alive. Post!! If you don't, my character Vital will throw your character off a cliff. No joke. Also, if you join, it's like a commitment. You need to consistently post, and if you want to quit, just send me a PM saying so, and I'll take care of the rest! By that, I mean, Vital will throw you off a cliff anyway.

◊ Get creative. Make it interesting, not necessarily humorous all the time. But you need to be involved, not a drama-hog. We want to be able to carry a conversation or scene through the whole thing. Don't just walk away from the fight. (You'll be stabbed in the back...!)
Bad Ex:
"Lily sighed as she went the opposite direction from the others. She didn't want to get outside to help Roy; she just needed to be out. She was away from the others and that was all she wanted."
--credit to emilyrose123

◊ Romance certainly encouraged. But only PG-13. That means no rape, incest, or any open sexual relations. Not even 'surprise sex.' If you want that, ask the other one first, and just say you two disappeared over the night or something. That, and a mod once PMed me. We're not supposed to even take it to private messages, either. Besides -- we're all kids, right? No need for sex in our fake lives here.

◊ Talk in normal, understandable language. In other words, you need to put that keyboard in front of you to good use. That means, proper grammar, your best attempt at spelling, correct punctuation, all that good stuff! do u kno what happenz whn u typ likk this. (?) You get yelled at, and possibly kicked out if you do it consistently.

◊ If you want to talk Out Of Character, don't put up something like this:
Bad Ex:
OOC: Sorry I've been gone, can someone catch me up?
BIC: Karl ran up to the donut stand, crying because it blew up.
(BIC = Back In Character.)
What you should do is place your Out Of Character talking in ((double parenthesis)) or [brackets.] That'd be appreciated!

◊ This place demands organization and knowledge. You should know enough about the Legend of Drizzt characters and storyline, and be able to post properly, as according to the rules. But remember, Nikasaur can, and usually is, quite lenient. (You'll see.)

◊ Lastly, the most obvious one, follow Gaia ToS!

User Image

sדσяў

Ŧhe legend a certain man has left behind is impeccable, and unavoidable. It seems that a drow has traveled to various corners of the world, but has left something in his wake. It is not so much as bodies as it is allies with the dark elf.
But, for all the things known about the underground race, the drow defies all those beliefs.
He seems to have a strong sense of principles, as well as a kinder visage.

Along with the drow's visage are a pair of lavender, searing eyes that always leave a mark.

Now, shall you see those unique purple eyes, whether they be engulfed in the flames of battle, or calmed by the stars at night, can you meet the bearer of such special eyes?

Only time and your actions shall tell.

User Image

мαρ

Ŧhe road is long, my friend, and you have barely yet seen a part of it.
Please, accept this mere token of goodwill, for it shall surely guide your footsteps to your goal.

And, if you hear of the infamous drow, please relay a message to me...?

Here is the key to your survival in the wide world, so please take this simple map.

Key to Survival

(The Spine of the World is located near the top left corner.)

User Image

sκεℓεדση

Ŧhere are simple things to follow when submitting a skeleton for your profile.

Try to fill the list of canon characters before creating your own characters if possible. But, you are still required to fill out a profile for a canon character. Only the basic (A.K.A. the ones Nikasaur likes best) characters shall be listed in the next post.

There is a limit of five characters if you're that exuberant to roleplay...!

Please, just copy the code below and fill it out. Afterwards, send it in a private message to Mystery titled 'Legendary Defiance'. It's that simple...!
[Don't forget to choose a color for your profile. Stick with it, since it shall also be your post color!]

[align=center][color=COLOR][size=18]◊ Яερυדαדїση σƒ דħε Đяσω ◊[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=COLOR][u][color=black]◊◊◊ Ŧhe P U P P E T E E R ◊◊◊ [/u]
◊◊◊ [Your username.] ◊◊◊[/color][/color]

[color=COLOR][u][color=black]◊◊◊ Ŧhe M A R I O N E T T E ◊◊◊[/u]
◊◊◊ [Character's name.] ◊◊◊[/color][/color]
[color=COLOR][u][color=black]◊◊◊ Ŧhe E T H N I C I T Y ◊◊◊[/u]
◊◊◊ [Character's heritage.] ◊◊◊[/color][/color]
[color=COLOR][u][color=black]◊◊◊ Ŧhe G E N E R A T I O N ◊◊◊[/u]
◊◊◊ [Character's age.] ◊◊◊[/color][/color]
[color=COLOR][u][color=black]◊◊◊ Ŧhe G E N D E R ◊◊◊ [/u]
◊◊◊ [Character's sex.] ◊◊◊[/color][/color]
[color=COLOR][u][color=black]◊◊◊ Ŧhe R O O T S ◊◊◊ [/u]
◊◊◊ [Character's homeland.] ◊◊◊[/color][/color]
[color=COLOR][u][color=black]◊◊◊ Ŧhe M E M O I R ◊◊◊ [/u]
◊◊◊ [Character's biography.] ◊◊◊[/color][/color]
[color=COLOR][u][color=black] ◊◊◊ Ŧhe P R O T A G O N I S T ◊◊◊[/u]
◊◊◊ [Character's friends/allies.] ◊◊◊[/color][/color]
[color=COLOR][u][color=black] ◊◊◊ Ŧhe A N T A G O N I S T ◊◊◊[/u]
◊◊◊ [Character's foes/sworn enemies.] ◊◊◊[/color][/color]
[color=COLOR][u][color=black] ◊◊◊ Ŧhe T A L E N T S ◊◊◊[/u]
◊◊◊ [Character's weapons, along with any other skills they may have.] ◊◊◊[/color][/color]
[color=COLOR][u][color=black] ◊◊◊ Ŧhe P O R T R A Y A L ◊◊◊[/u]
◊◊◊ [Character's appearance. Please try to use an image link.] ◊◊◊[/color][/color][/size][/align]

Єxample:

◊ Яερυדαדїση σƒ דħε Đяσω ◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe P U P P E T E E R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ iLoveDrizztRoleplaying ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe M A R I O N E T T E ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Malakus ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe E T H N I C I T Y ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Surface Elf ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe G E N E R A T I O N ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ 127 ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe G E N D E R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Male ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe R O O T S ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Moonwood Forest ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe M E M O I R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Studying anything but weapons, Malakus has had a rather peaceful, if uneventful, life in the forest. His interest lies mainly in plants. He feels no opinion for other races, feeling that he will develop one upon meeting the race. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe P R O T A G O N I S T ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Outside of his friends, Malakus finds that he has not too many allies. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe A N T A G O N I S T ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ His studies said he must hate and fear his underground cousins, the drow, but Malakus holds no hatred for anyone... as of yet. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe T A L E N T S ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ A simple bow and quiver work for this elf, along with his vast knowledge of the plants in Moonwood Forest. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe P O R T R A Y A L ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Malakus ◊◊◊

User Image

cħαяαcדεяs

Ŧhis is a wide world, traveler. Come sit at the table with us, and tell us your name...!
Hopefully, we may meet again when you embark upon your journeys.
[If you do not see a character you wish to be, please just send the character's skeleton outline to Nikasaur, and she shall post the character.]
Any characters claimed by Nikasaur are availible!

Drizzt Do'Urden ◊◊◊ 1-800-Nikasaur
Guenhwyvar ◊◊◊ 1-800-Nikasaur
Artemis Entreri ◊◊◊ 1-800-Nikasaur
Zaknafein Do'Urden ◊◊◊
Matron Malice ◊◊◊
Bruenor Battlehammer ◊◊◊
Wulfgar ◊◊◊
Cattie-Brie ◊◊◊
Regis ◊◊◊
Montolio ◊◊◊
Jarlaxle ◊◊◊ 1-800-Nikasaur

σяїgїηαℓ cħαяαcדεяs

◊◊◊ II Nikasaur II ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Vital ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Synthetic Hollow ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ 19 ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe G E N D E R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Male ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe R O O T S ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Unknown ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe M E M O I R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Through hardships, Vital was originally a human. He was abducted and became an experiment, what created him into an undead being. But, he still has freewill, the ability to move his body, yet is unable to pass on to the afterlife. He managed to escape his confinements to wander aimlessly, trying to avoid making a name for himself. Because of the experimentations, Vital has become mentally unstable, shown most often through his drastic mood swings. He has been on the road for three years at the moment. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ None, as constant irritability chases them away or kills any. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ The world, it seems. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ An adroit fighter, Vital uses three katanas, along with two daggers tucked into his boots. When in a good mood, the boy can be very charismatic and persuasive. Also a good cook. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ True King of Pain ◊◊◊

shawnzo4

◊◊◊ shawnzo4 ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Na'mier ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Midnight Frost Elf ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ 19 ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe G E N D E R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Male ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe R O O T S ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Winter Shadows ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe M E M O I R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ A very talented elf lears his true purpose and leaves his homeland for beyond. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Anybody who has will to fight. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Defilers of the drow.◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ivy sword, throwing knives, and sub-zero temperature skills. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Skin color is sable, eyes are dark red, he wears long black clothes with an orange breast plate, blue scarf and face mask. Also dons normal leather elf boots. His hair is silver, medium, and lengthed. ◊◊◊

EquineEquus

◊◊◊ EquineEquus. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Luthien Ar-Feiniel. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Wood elf. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ 170. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe G E N D E R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Female. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe R O O T S ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ She is a ranger and has no home save for the forests and mountains. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe M E M O I R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Luthien grew up in a home that was destroyed on the day of her birth. Her father had taken her into the forests and she was raised by a pack of wolves. As the years went by she was slowly being consumed by the animal inside her until a farmer happened upon her eating one of his cows. She was taken in and raised properly by him and his wife. Eventually Luthien left the good family and headed into the wild and became a ranger eventually... ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Her friends and allies are the woodland creautres and moutainous ones as well.. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Those who destroy the forest. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Her weapons include a pair of scimitars and a composite longbow, plus she is well known to be a very skilled tracker and knows the woods since she was young. Other skills she have include: hunting,cooking,fishing,taming wild creautres and some martial arts to a degree. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Luthien the fair. ◊◊◊

Gunslinger Sartana
◊◊◊ Gunslinger Sartana ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Nathaniel Beaumont ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Human ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Seventeen ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe G E N D E R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Male ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe R O O T S ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Western Heartlands ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe M E M O I R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Nathaniel is the son of a prominent, yet corrupt noble family. For centuries the Beaumonts had served numerous masters, Honor and Duty being their motto since time immemorial. This would have continued to be the case if one of Nathaniel's ancestors hadn't had a massive stroke of luck. The ancestor-Fafrim Beaumont, was his masters most trusted warrior, and was called to him at his masters time of death. He had hoped for wealth and riches for a lifetime of servitude, but the weakened man passed on Fafrim's fealty to his son. Outraged, he struck down both the father and son, convincing all that an assassin had done it, and his masters fortune was now his own. This one act of wickedness sowed itself in his heart, and eventually all the way through his descendant.

Nathaniel had been raised on stories of his ancestors and their noble actions and battles, and was honored to have their name. He threw himself into studies and sword practice, hoping to live up to their standards one day, and was the pride of his town. While looking through the family archieves one evening for more stories, he stumbled across an old journal purely by chance, and was horrified at what he read. It was the journal of Famfrim, and it contained the entire truth, in his own handwriting. When he rought it to his kins attentions, pleading for it to be false, they told him it was time to 'grow up'. That without sacrifice and dirtying your hands, nothing could ever be accomplished. The pillars of the only life, the only reality he ever knew, came crashing down and burned. And he turned, and walked away.

As a favored person among his village, his family declared he left on a journey, when if truth, they hunt him down for Famfrim's journal-which he carries with him at all times, and to try and have him return and play the part they wish. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Any who extend a hand in friendship. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Any who raise a fist in violence. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ A basic Longsword is his only weapon, and he knows nothing else except how to swing it. He wants to learn more, if anyone would teach him. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ To become a Hero ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Avatar Tuner Bloodwolf ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Aurora ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Human ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ 18 ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe G E N D E R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Female ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe R O O T S ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ Neverwinter Wood ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe M E M O I R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ At a young age she was abbandned by her family in the dephs of the Neverwinter wood. There a ranger took her in and raised her as her own, training her as a ranger and a fighter. WHen she was 17 a raiding party of orcs and goblins came and burned they're house to the ground, killing her adoptive father and seriously injuring her. Since then she's been trying to find the orcs and kill them before they do more damage to others. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ none, she's a loner ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ other than orcs, none. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Aurora is able to duel wield two katanas and she is able to summon a wolf, Shadow, to help her in a fight. ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Aurora◊◊◊

Yucale Twilightfang

Yucale
Surface Elf
◊◊◊ Ŧhe G E N D E R ◊◊◊
Female
◊◊◊ Ŧhe R O O T S ◊◊◊
A ship from across the sea
◊◊◊ Ŧhe M E M O I R ◊◊◊
She was brought as a baby across the sea in a ship which sank, she was washed ashore and reared by a ranger. When her adoptive parent died, she set out to discover her heritage.
Though she seems distant, and often feels lonely because she is hard to relate to, she is very loyal. She has seen many human friends age and die, so she tends to make friends slowly.
Any who would deprive others of life and liberty
She is an excellent archer and wields a falchion. She also has a great singing voice.
She is tall, has raven hair, amber eyes, and olive skin. She appears to be sixteen.

Setsico

◊◊◊ [Re'Kael] ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ [Moon elf] ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ [29.] ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe G E N D E R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ [Female] ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe R O O T S ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ [ The Lurkwoods ] ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ Ŧhe M E M O I R ◊◊◊
◊◊◊ [Re'Kale is a distant cousin of those elves that survived a drow raid to the surface many moons ago. Almost her entire family, save her eldest cousin died that day. Re'Kael is still very young by elven standards, appearing no more then 17 years of age. She harbors a deep hatred for all of the drow and there dark ways. Word of this Drizzit Do'Urden sets her stomach to curl. Re'Kael must discover what of two paths to walk down. The one that seeks revenge for fallen family. Or the one that seeks the potential good of this ranger she has herd story about.] ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ [That has yet to be discovered] ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ { Drow and the darker races] ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ [Re'kael is trained in sword and daggers. She carries a set of crystal daggers hidden about her person. Her sword, Trist, is of dwarven make and had odd properties that make the hands holding it swifter then what it aught to be. ] ◊◊◊

◊◊◊ [ Rekael ] ◊◊◊

User ImageUser Image

Spiteful...XXXXXXarrogantXXXXXX... and αℓσηә.

Walking through a forest, any forest, the young man sighed out loud. He was pretty tired of simply traveling, of simply walking. It was annoying, tiresome, and, most of all, tedious. One forest became another it felt, with the exception of probably the Evermoors. Those were just... something to be avoided. He purposefully went around once he figured out what, exactly, was in those woods... swamplands...
Vital let out a rather loud sigh, and stopped in a clearing, standing in the tall grasses. Judging by the position of the sun, it was about three hours after the sunrise. He wasn't paying too close attention, anyways. One sunrise tended to look just like another, then they start looking like sunsets, and vice versa. He really didn't pay attention, since he really didn't care about the time or location. As long as he was away from the agony...
Shuddering, he remembered to focus.
Vital let out another sigh of boredom, and continued to walk, beginning to realize that the forest was opening up to a valley. It was beautiful, and had a smaller river running through it. Blinking, the young man smirked. Maybe here was a good place to settle down momentarily. But, by its appearance alone, Vital realized that many others may want to settle here as well. But, hey, what was life without a good fight here and there? Fighting was fun. More than fun, actually. When the experiment felt his blades bite into someone, it caused a tingling sensation of ecstasy in his whole body.
Bloodshed was orgasmic.

Sniffing the air lightly, the young man could sense that there were many beings in the area. Not too many could do that, but Vital didn't come up with such a theory on scent alone. Sure, it smell like... animal crap and flowers here and there. Really, a common forest in a sense, shoved up in a valley surrounded by looming mountains. But, the young man was confident in his skills as a warrior to avoid any attack, or at least counteract it. Yeah, there were many beings in the area.Figuring that they were all animals, Vital shrugged off his senses and headed up a mountain side, having spotted a handy niche. A protective niche it was, too. Scaling up the side, Vital knew that others wouldn't easily reach the location. Climbing in the sizable crevice, the boy let out a final sigh before retiring to an uneasy slumber.

User ImageUser Image

Pathetic...XXXXXXartfulXXXXX... and сħαямїηġ.
User Image
Īs Ŧħәяә...

User Image

»»»XXXXĐяїzz† Đσ'Ǜяđәη ◊◊◊
Waking, a drow found himself once again shocked. He was no longer in Menzoberranzan, his former city. Smiling, the dark elf sat up and stretched, knowing he
belonged away from his home, and in the surface world. Looking outside the entrance of his cave, he could tell that the sun had been risen for a bit. Soon, he headed out into the daylight, squinting and shielding his eyes. Even though he preferred it on the surface, he still was a drow, and his eyes were made for darker places.
Drizzt soon was by a stream rinsing his face, trying to wake up properly. As ever, he was alert, with his scimitars close at hand. Despite the valley's innocent plants and animals, the facade only went so far. He knew just over the stream that there was an orc tribe, the disgusting things.
As soon as he finished up, the dark elf began the ritualistic for food, feeling his stomach tighten with hunger. It was becoming a bit of a problem, as usual, since winter had recently come and gone. Foraging through the trees, the drow found a patch of fruit-bearing bushes, all mainly small and sour little berries. He frowned, figuring it was best to leave them be, since their bright scarlet appearances suggested poison. After what seemed like an hour of searching for food, the drow gave up for the time being. Besides, he had found something much more interesting: a footprint.Following the tracks, it was obvious the person was either lost or didn't care, possibly a combination of the two. Soon, they led Drizzt to one of the mountainsides, but the drow decided it was best to leave the person for now... they probably realized that he was there, and was ready and waiting.
Turning, Drizzt soon left the area and left the field of vision from the mountain side, covered well by foliage. Food came first, in this situation.

...Ħσρә?
Narater:The midnight frost elf finaly makes it out of his homeland. Through the Eternal Mist Forest to find himself in a nice modern-ish town of bricks. He walks in more and more. The sky lights start to turn on. Na'meir starts covering his skin with his extra clothing. He walks out of the light as fast as he can then looks to his left, he sees a shop. Then he looks to his right and sees an inn. A few houses, there is also an infermary. he walks into the inn covering his ears... Inn keeper: hi, welcome and how may I help you. Na'meir:Mmm... -ill take a room. Narater: He gets a good nights sleep and ends the day.
User Image
Īs Ŧħәяә...

User Image

As he foraged about, a drow pulled a dagger out upon hearing some noise. It was a small animal, hopefully edible. Well, they all were, but some of them weren't so tasty. As soon as the small rodent with a bushy tail came into sight, he threw the miniscule blade at it, but the ever-alert and nimble creature dodged it and scampered away up a tree. Drizzt Do'Urden sighed and pulled the blade from the bark, and tucked it away.
Stomach empty, he continued his trek for food, which just happened to lead him a bit away from the usual area. Besides, he had decided he'd investigate the individual later, since the man was sleeping.
Continuing through all the foliage, the dark elf found a bit of edible-looking things on a bush. Berries, but he wasn't too sure of the term. After all, he wasn't so skilled at common tongue yet. He hoped to find a way to communicate with the people living nearby, though. Soon, perhaps... with enough studying. But his heart longed for confrontations now.

[Argh... we should come up with a way for our characters to meet or something, otherwise it gets boring, and fast. I think I've started a way...]

...Ħσρә?
Luthien the fair
User Image

Luthien walked with a herd of Elk that happened to be passing through. From what she had gahered from the animals. There was a black skinned elf close by hunting. That meant one thing for her.Drow. Yet this struck her a bit, why was Drow on the surface? She was determined to know. her hood was covering her face from the sun and wind which was good enough fo her. Her hand came torest on the shoulderof the lead bull elk and bid the herd farewell. They nodded their large heads and watched as she followed the hawk that would take her to the Drow.

Silver eyes took her down various paths,often looking skyward for the hawk. She pushed her hood back and drew out her composite longbow and nocked and arrow to it. If this Drow mean't to do the forest harm, then she would deal with the Drow personally and quickly. Luthien found herself in a valley that had a stream running through it. The hawk screeched and perched himself on a branch. She sighed and headed up the mountainside,watching for anything strange.
User Image
Īs Ŧħәяә...

User Image

Pulling the brightly-colored edible-looking things... presumably berries, the drow gave them a taste, uncertain if everything up here was poisonous or not. It tasted terrible enough, though, that he decided with a better mind not to eat any more.
A continued search for food, Drizzt came across another small creature as he began to search nearer to his cave. It hissed at him, and, reflexively, the drow just froze. It was entirely curiosity, but the creature snarled at him again. The drow slowly put the bush back into into place, backing away. Ever-alert, he realized that the odd creature only wanted privacy. He couldn't help but let out a breath, as any creature of the Underdark were merely kill him.
But, the cautious drow sensed something. There was someone else nearby. Glancing upwards, he could tell that the odd individual from earlier was still up in their crevice, no doubt still sleeping.
Drizzt nonchalantly headed towards thick brush, and soon disappeared behind it. Quickly, the drow moved from the area and scanned for the other being in the area. He soon found it, finding it to be a surface elf. The drow's lavender eyes widened, as he blinked away the memories of his first encounter with surface elves. But, judging by the nocked arrow, he was fully aware that she was watching him. Completely hidden, he stealthily left entirely, only to be seen a moment later scaling the climb to his cave. He didn't want any fights. That was certain.
On the climb up, the drow pulled his own hood of his piwafwi low, hiding his eyes from the sunlight. It was a major weakness due to his cursed, terrible heritage. Despite his guard seeming down, the drow knew he had sent an ally lurking near the surface elf just in case.

...Ħσρә?
User ImageUser Image
Ģuenhwyvar
Everything must follow its natural order.

Stalking the deer, everything was in balance. They had played this scenario over a dozen times. But, the great panther heard its voice being called from a distant plane. It perked its head up at its summonings and turned from the deer.
Entering a lightless tunnel between planes, Guenhwyvar bounded down it, but slowly stalked out of it. It could tell the secrecy required by its master's tone.
"Come to me, my shadow..." its master finished. "Do you see the surface elf over there...? I need you to-" the cat's master continued. Guenhwyvar headed off before he even finished.
The cat knew what he was talking about. They had played this several times before. But, the cat realized that its master only wanted it to attack the other being if only he was attacked first.
Stealthily, the panther headed off in a wide arch. It stopped a short distance from the surface, staying low in the foliage to remain unseen, as well entirely unheard.
Guenhwyvar kept a close eye on the surface elf.
Luthien the fair
User Image
Luthien halted in her light footsteps. She was listening to the hawk as it landed on her shoulder and began moving its head. She could tell that something was amiss and knew the two were not alone. Her sharp hearing had picked up something and knew the Drow was watching her as well. Yet Luthien was not ever seeing and could not tell where he was. Plus this game of cat and mouse was becoming annoying to her. A sigh escpaed her lips as she lowered the bow and placed the arrow in it's quiver. The hawk nuzzled her cheek and took flight, hovering near by just in case he needed to help his friend and ally out.

" Come out Drow. You have no reason to hide from me, i shall not harm you." Luthien called out. Her voice was not filled with distaste and hatred like her kin had for the Drow. But rather it was soft and melodic and had nothing but tranquility and honesty laced in her words.

She removed her hood and unbound her golden hair, allowing it to fall in waves down to her hips. Elves rarely grew their hair to such lenghts since in battle it would be a hinderance. The only reason it was long so she could blend in with her enviroment. Luthien placed her bow on her back and let her arms fall to their sides, showing the Drow she mean't no harm.
User Image
Īs Ŧħәяә...

User Image

Hearing a melodic voice, Drizzt's memories were forced backwards. He shook his head silently to himself, focusing at the task on hand. By the sound of the elf's voice, it wasn't angry or spiteful. Out of pure curiosity, the drow stepped out of his cave, fully aware of the risks he may be taking. The drow realized he only had his miniature crossbow, which probably have no effect or even reach the surface elf. He looked down at her, his piwafwi cowl still rather low, blocking the sunlight.
In reality, he had no idea what she said, and was acting purely off her tone of voice. The drow swallowed hard, steeling his nerves. He saw that she had no weapons in hand, a relaxing sight.
He then crossed his arms across his chest, the traditional drow symbol for peace. He wasn't too sure whether or not to say something, but thinking back, most meetings began with introductions. He would let the surface elf introduce herself, or maybe not.
The dark elf's heart was crying out for him to say something, for him to simply make contact with someone. A conversation. That was all.
Then Drizzt made a bold move.
"My name is Drizzt Do'Urden, ninth house of Daermon N'a'shezbaernon. I have forsaken my people and the Underdark."
Of course, the surface elf probably had no idea what he was saying.

...Ħσρә?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces