Time Skip to the party? YOU DECIDE.

Yes 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
No 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 16, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 ... 56 57 58 >

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I Ione of the ⓖⓔⓔⓚⓢ
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Lyndi was still a tad bit hesitant as Ryan spoke to her, but after a few moments of silence, she gave a soft smile and let her shoulders relax. She nodded her head slightly. "Okay..I'll be right back then.." Turning, she headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. She reached the fridge and opened it, searching for something sweet to drink. Her top teeth played with her lower lip gently as she looked over her options. She really didn't want soda, or milk. So instead, she reached in and pulled out the apple juice. Quickly pouring herself a glass of it, she returned the juice to the fridge. After raising the glass to her lips and taking a small sip, she sighed and headed back upstairs.

Reaching Ryan's room she approached his door slowly. She held out her cup in reference that she had retrieved her drink. "Baacckk~" She said softly in a bit of a sing-song voice. She steadily made her way inside his room, before she settled herself on the edge of his bed cautiously. She sent him a slightly nervous glance as she took another sip of her juice, before she looked towards the monitor. "Let's randomly pick one." She said with a smile. After they randomly chose an episode and it began playing, Lyndi found herself getting sucked into the episode rather easily.

---Slight Time Skip---

Before she knew it she was laying on her stomach on Ryan's bed, requesting another episode. She finished her juice eventually, and set the cup on the floor. The episode passed, before Lyndi glanced at the clock. She blinked and glanced at Ryan, and then gave a sheepish smile. She sat up on his bed and smoothed out her dress, letting her legs dangle over the side of it. She looked towards the partly ajar door. "Hmph..I thought for sure things would be stirring up right about now." She said softly referring to the party that was suppose to be happening. She glanced back towards Ryan and gave a slight shrug with another soft smile. Then her blue eyes widened slightly and blinked. She leaned slightly forward towards Ryan as she spoke again. "You're attending the party right?"

"Beyond the trees, above the clouds, I can see before me a new horizon."

User Image

╔══════════════..══════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: Ryan's room﹜
﹛ How I'm feeling: "Thought there was a party.."﹜
﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Ryan ﹜
LYNDI'S OUTFIT
╚══════════════..══════════════╝
O.O.C.--

Eternality_Cannon

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Go and find Haru? He supposed they should. Stefan didn't buy for a moment that it had been an act of kindness - just an excuse to take his shirt off. Whatever else you could say about Haru, that he was inconsiderate, somewhat sadistic and self centred, Stefan couldn't deny Haru had a better physique. Of course, he'd take the chance to demonstrate that fact.

And he'd probably on the lookout for a chance to take Stefan down, too. Stefan had taken him down, after all, and with witnesses too. For that reason alone it didn't seem like a good idea to go and see him... but he wouldn't do anything in front of Fiona, would he? And besides, if he didn't go with her, she'd go alone. And who knew what he might do then.

Stefan chewed his lip for a moment, before nodding thoughtfully. "Yeah, I'll... yeah, I guess we better had give it him back. I don't trust him, you know... when he took hold of you before, I... well. You saw, I guess."

A bit of a weak finish. He'd meant to say so much more. How much it had burned him up to watch, how angry and cheated he had felt. He'd never felt that way before. All they'd done since getting back to the room had driven it from his mind, but it came crashing back now, and it ate at him somewhat. He'd never felt that strongly about... almost anything. He'd actually attacked someone, for the first time ever.

He could feel... almost an aftershock of that desperate adrenaline, and it made his actions all the more gentle as he overcompensated, drawing her into a hug, and kissing her tenderly on the neck.

"Ok... yeah. Let's go. And then down to the party, I guess..."

Damn it, stop saying 'I guess'.

solardancer

With - Fiona
                                            Where - Bedroom, heading to the corridor outside Haru's room.
                                            Mood - Conflicted
                                            OOC -

Green text is speech in English
                                            Red text is speech in German. Don't understand it unless your character speaks German!

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Fiona X Farchild❞

██

Fiona nodded, brushing her hair back from her face thoughtfully. She was glad he was agreeing to come with her-especially since Haru had taken hold of her like that and Stefan had fought for her. It was terribly romantic to look back at it, she thought, smiling a little. Gently, she felt Stefan’s arms come around her, his lips meeting her neck, shivers climbing her back. She giggled, her arms going around Stefan, her lips finding his lips briefly.

Fiona pulled back, her hands taking his and pulled him towards the door. She led him back to her room, looking briefly at the bed where Stella was supposed to sleep in. The hospital must’ve been taking forever to look over Clyde, Fiona decided as she grabbed the folded shirt from the bedside table and nodded. “O-okay. Let’s get rid of this,” she said, a determined look on her face. Taking Stefan’s hand again, Fiona looked around in the hallway before walking out.

To be seen with Haru’s shirt by anyone else besides those who knew what had happened- how bad would that look to them? Fiona squeezed Stefan’s hand as they neared the door that belonged to Haru, a concerned frown appearing on her face. With a deep breath, Fiona said, “Here goes…”. Fiona freed one of her hands and knocked on the door three times.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫Sea Song- Lisa Hannigan♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit-shirt, shorts, clip
            Erix Griffon

Un Fiato

Beloved Dabbler

✕✖ xx S.tats: xx ✖✕
      [Click Picture Below for Profile~]xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
      xxxxxx✕✖ T.houghts:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ Let's have some fun, This beat is sick. ♪♬
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxI wanna' take a ride On your disco stick ♬ ♪

xxxxxx✕✖ P.lace:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ My Room, Bathroom, Jayden's R o o m

xxxxxx✕✖ W.ith:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ Jayden, Tristan, Liam

xxxxxx✕✖ O.utfit:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ Turn it up a Notch~?
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx[Look at me, Click Me! I swear to God, If you don't..]

xxxxxx✕✖ W.hat:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ S e v e n t e e n.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX H e t e r o s e x u a l.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX P o w d e r P u f f.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX F e m a l e.

xxxxxx✕✖ O. o. c: Mehhh.. Sorry I took a while to post again T-T x

User Image
━━━━ ━━━━

[ɛ ℓ ι s α " ɗ ɛ ℓ " я σ s α я ι σ]

━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ T h e i r conversation was really fun, to be honest, but there was no surprise there; the girls always had fun together. All this talk to boys, hook ups, and just general small talk that usually filled up their presence. It was great to hear about Ceria's boyfriend. She always went for older men, but it wasn't such an issue compared to if Elisa was in the situation. Cece was responsible enough to handle that. Eir apparently slept with Jayden the night before, which easily explained why she'd caught him naked so early in the morning. Why else would he have been? Unfortunately, time ticked around nine o'clock and the party was just around the corner. Elisa had to get ready! She only had like..two hours left, and she'd use every second of it. "Sorry girls, gotta get prettied up for the party tonight. Nice talk~!" She winked at them both, pushing herself up and off the bed, already backing up towards the door. Once she reached the room's single exit and got half her body through, Eli looked back at them. "You're going, right? See you then!" And after twiddling her fingers in temporary farewell, she parted.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ S k i p p i n g down to her room, whose door was settled right next to Jayden's, Elisa couldn't help but overhear the commotion. The boys had gotten to work and were making a ruckus in the process. They weren't done yet, as it seems. Some noises were muffled through the door, barely audible but she'd recognized the voices of the Jerks. Words too scrambled, Elisa gave up half a second into trying. She wasn't going to waste her time spying on them when she didn't want to be a part of their concoction in the first place. Letting out a sigh, the brunette entered the room, automatically rushing into her closet. Luckily, she'd pre-picked out her outfit the previous day, but it still lacked some things. After stripping down to nothing, Elisa switched off her pajamas for the black party dress she had brought for the vacation. She knew there'd be parties on the island, so she was fully prepared.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ N e x t , her hair. Skiddling to the mostly-empty bathroom, Elisa examined herself. It was already in it's naturally wavy state, one envied by most, but the natural wasn't satisfying enough. Taking a thick wand, Elisa killed her hair until it bounced with perky perfection. Once it reached the curly loose lush, she moved on to make-up. Her eyes already lit like a clueless doe's in front of headlights, but nothing couldn't be helped! The make up was applied quickly but placed with a skill only girls had. Blinking to herself, a smirk played at her glossed lips. Tip-toeing back to her room, which was conveniently across her the narrow hall, Elisa could already feel her chest bubbling up in spirit for the cocktails and fun that awaited.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ A f t e r a few more items were slipped on and off, she was quite happy with how she looked. Was it too much? She'd have to ask Eir or Cece or Mel.. Anyone, later. Before the party, for sure. Tearing her eyes away from the full-body mirror that's been before her for that past ten minutes, her dark orbs found a clock. At the sight, Elisa squeaked with slight shock. Only an hour and thirty minutes passed, and she was already set. Must have been a record time, in her case. Looking a back at her reflection one more time, just in case, Elisa touched up in last minute before stepping out of her room again. This time, she was a complete set, a new doll ready for play time. Hopefully Jayden and the others were done with whatever they were up to.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ S u r p r i s i n g l y not many others seemed to be out for the party. Oh, this was embarrassing.. Elisa was supposed to fashionably late! And she was so sure there was no such thing as fashionably early. Who does that?! Slightly irritated, Elisa went back in her room and tones down a bit, so she'd be able to look fresh when she was late. She dabbed off some gloss so that her lips didn't shine but still glowed a faint red and slipped out of her heels and into some comfortable flats. She took off two of her three necklaces, and the flower in her hair. Eh, she didn't look as glamorous, but nonetheless Elisa was still cute.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ T h e r e was a song, one by Lady Gaga... she couldn't remember the name of it at the moment but it was on a terrible repeat in her head. She couldn't stop humming and tapping to the beat, absentmindedly doing so. It added to the list of things that were annoying her right then. That and the chaos going on next door. Again. Leaving her room and twisting the knob to the room that held the boys, Elisa peeked in at them. "Are you guys ready for the party..?" The small girl spoke with a slight hush, coming in with a small step. Lisa didn't know why she felt the situation to be so secretive, but there she was, shutting the door behind her with such caution. The sight before her was riveting... in a negative way. They'd completed most of their plan, she assumed. All that was left was for the props to be placed. A tiny frown knitted her brows just a little, as well her her red lips flipping downward in subtle movement. Whatever though.. there was nothing she could do to help the victims now. "C'mon, hurry up, I'm getting bored." Elisa leaned against the door frame, head tilted to the right as she gazed at them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ T e x t. S p e a k. Think. NPC.
____ Because ____ your love, ____ your love,
____ your love, ____ is my drug.

____ Do wanna have a slumber party in my basement? ___________
___________ ❛❛ Oh, hello there do you want a little peek?
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
lady buns
Un Fiato
[. homicidal toe socks .]
Dayuvani

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXCLICK EACH PICTURE FOR A SURPRISE.XXXXXXX
BABY, THERE'S NO NO NO NO TOMORROW

XYou keep walking, that doesn't mean time passes.
You keep breathing, that doesn't mean you're alive.
'Cause, Baby, There's No Tomorrow.
X

BABY, THERE'S NO NO NO NO TOMORROW
XXXXXXXXXXTALKING/ / 'THINKING'XXXXXXXXXX

SPACE The boys had long finished with setting everything in place. Everything was in place for the night and Haru could finally relax. The men had separated and all went off to prepare themselves for the nearing party, Haru included. After a nice shower, the blonde settled down for nap. The night was going to be long and eventful, there was no room for rest later. Especially with everything that had already went down the night prior and with Stefan and Fiona earlier that day. Upon his awakening, Haru lazily pulled on some khaki colored pants and a gray shirt. The nicer clothes would be saved for a day when the bunch actually went out to a club of some sort. His hair was perfectly messy, giving him a sheepish yet sexified look about him.

The sun had long gone down and the moon had taken it's place outside. It was, for the moment, a beautiful night. A great night for a smoke, that is. After he finished getting ready, the boy stepped out onto the balcony. It faced the ocean and made for a great thinking spot. Fetching his cig pack out of his pocket, Haru took one and lifted it to his lips. The lighter flickered at the tip of the cigarette that caught fire with an inhale. Whatever happened that evening would more than likely bring a world of hate towards him and the other guys. Was he prepared to deal with the mess? There was too much going on already. "Ah, ******** it! Just drink it all away of course!" Laughing at his own words, Haru dug into his pocket for another cigarette. If he hadn't heard the light rapping at his door, he just might've terminated that one as well. But, there it was, asking him to open the door. Sighing, he slid the cigarette behind his ear and made his way towards the door.

Opening the door only revealed the earlier couple, Stefan and Fiona standing outside. The initial reaction was blank and hardly worth noting. Haru simply stood there, hands at his side and shoulder slightly pressed against the threshold of the doorway. Hazel eyes travelled slowly over the pair, judgment clear and obvious in his face. Finally, he spoke, harshly but what more did they expect? "The hell do you want? Didn't come up here to try and prove something, did you?" The hardened face slowly melted into a smirk. "Is that my shirt?" He noticed the small bundle of cloth in Fiona's hands.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Classified Info
            Where:
            Insight:
            Company:
            o.o.c:: S
            Haru's Clothes
            Erix Griffon

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Fiona X Farchild❞

██

Fiona held her breath, the sound of distant footsteps getting louder with an annoyed goal as it neared the door. Suddenly it flung open, Haru standing slightly against the door with a blank look. For a nano second, she thought that this could go over well. Then Haru spoke harshly, his eyes and body language judging them-judging them about what, she couldn't figure out. It scared her slightly to see the smirk appear on his face, feeling like he was planning something.

Oh right, they were here on a mission. Fiona took the shirt with both hands and shoved it towards Haru, a high pitched voice escaping her quickly, "Thank you for earlier, here is your shirt back." Her face started to grow in color, her brow furrowing slightly, with each passing moment that he didn't take the shirt back. The scenario she had thought up had ended with him taking it and slamming the door in their faces-the entire thing could've lasted maybe thirty seconds. And yet time was creeping by.

Fiona looked up at him, pushing the shirt forward a bit more in an effort for him to grab it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫Sea Song- Lisa Hannigan♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit-shirt, shorts, clip
            Erix Griffon

Un Fiato

lady buns

User Image

"RAD" Ryan Douglas
"Meh; some other time."

Ryan had been pulling up his favorite episode, Beware of Gray Ghost, co-starring Adam West, when Lyndi came back with her juice. He started playing it when she sat down next to him, putting his arm around her shoulder tentatively, but also in a friendly way.

"If this is bothering you at all, just let me know." Ryan said, absent-mindedly stroking Lyndi's hair when he noticed that she was pretty much glued to his computer monitor and oblivious to everything around her.

--Time Skip--

Ryan had moved his laptop when Lyndi wound up on her stomach; the two teenagers were now at the foot of the bed after having finished roughly three episodes. Noticing the time on his screen at the same time Lyndi did, Ryan watched the cute blonde lean in towards him.

"Only if you'll be there, too." he said, leaning in with his "bedroom eyes" in full effect, "Like I said, I think you're pretty cute."

He placed a hand on Lyndi's cheek, brushing some stray bangs away from her face and looking deep into her piercing blue eyes. He could see everything in them; fear, sadness, loneliness, and above all else, guilt. His own eyes held a gleam of benevolence, passion, safety, and a cocktail of love and desire. Lyndi was driving him wild; but he didn't want her to be afraid of him.

"But, I can also tell something's bothering you." Ryan said, his voice carrying the tune of red satin sheets and pure enchantment, "What's wrong, Lyndi?"

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eve stared critically at the mirror. She hadn't really packed that much stuff for this trip - travelling light had always been something she prided herself on. Still, she'd found room for some party getup. At least, compared to her normal lycra and combat gear. So she'd taken a bit more care than usual washing her hair, even applied a little makeup - subtle, make up wasn't really her normal look, so she didn't want to go overboard. A little perfume for the finishing touch and she was done.

Clothing... well, anything she brought for the party had to double up for regular wear, she wasn't going to bring fifty suitcases like she was sure many others had. So good quality black jeans, a fitted blouse and belt, a necklace she saved for special occasions... nothing mind-blowing compared to what she was sure the powder-puffs would bring to the party, but then she wasn't out for the same reasons as them, was she?

Finally satisfied, she set out into the corridor. It was getting late... no-one had ever set a time for the party, really, but if it wasn't starting soon, when would it? She passed Stefan and Fiona in the hall, nodding amiably as she did so. She still felt a little guilty for scaring them earlier with the whole... door thing. But they hardly seemed worse for wear, so... guess it didn't matter.

A wave of nostalgia hit her as she passed the next door down - was that the Batman theme? Like, the old one? Spandex tights and technicolour Batman? She hesitated, lost for a moment in an old memory. It was used to be on every Friday night. Her mum would make egg and chips, and it was the one night a week they could eat in front of the TV... Hah, she hadn't thought about that in years.

Other voices now, not from the TV but from the room. Sounded like Ryan. Well, she shouldn't be eavesdropping. She was about to turn and carry on down the corridor, off to find Lyndi, when she made out a few of the words...

"What's wrong, Lyndi?"

Oh! Well, that made it simpler, didn't it. She knocked on the door, pushing as she did so and really giving them no time to react. And at the scene that met her eyes, she froze, just for a heartbeat. His arm around her, the weird look in his eyes, that indescribable look in hers.

What... the...

Eve burst suddenly into gales of laughter, easily drowning out the tinny ending credits. She strode into the room, not even trying to combat the urge to laugh - it would be entirely futile, she knew. She buried her face in her hands, leaning against the wall for support, before finally the laughter began to subside. Wiping a tear from her eye, she looked back round, caught a glimpse of the indignant look on Ryan's face, and doubled back over again, struggling to breathe.

"BAAHAHAHahaaaa... hah... ohhh.... oh. Whew. I. Sorry, oh, god, that was rude of me. But... but... BAHAHAHAHahahaha... heeeeeee.... Ryan, man. What the hell are you doing. You look like a sex-pest. Come on. Tone down the creepy, yeah?"

She grinned at Lyndi, and nodded her head back towards the door.

"Come on, scrapper. Party's starting, I think."

User Image

Where - Ryan's room
Who - Lyndi, Ryan
Mood - AaAAhahahahahahah. Haaahahahahahah. Haha. Ha. Oh god. Hahahaha. He does not know her at ALL.

lady buns

Eternality_Cannon

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I Ione of the ⓖⓔⓔⓚⓢ
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

He honestly thought she was cute? Lyndi blinked when Ryan leaned in towards her, his own blue eyes meeting her own. He raised his hand up to her cheek and as she felt his fingers brush a few strands of her blonde hair out of her face, she felt her face grow extremely hot. Her heart seemed to skip a few beats in her chest and the feeling was so strong it actually hurt. Her breath was caught in her throat and now her mind was silently screaming: No! No! No!

As Ryan spoke, she listened to his words carefully, and again her heart skipped a beat or two. Her lips parted slightly and a shaky sigh escaped them. She couldn't tell Ryan. She wouldn't. She just..didn't like the whole situation right now, and was extremely uncomfortable. The urge to violently push herself away from Ryan was overwhelming. It was a really great then Lyndi had such great control of her temper, especially in frantic situations like that. Dang, it really had been a bad idea to come in here after all.

"I-..Uhm..well...I.."

Suddenly out of the nowhere the door flung open and Lyndi let out a gasp and brought her gaze away from Ryan and towards the door. There stood Eve staring at them, with a rather dumbfounded look on her face. But only for a moment. The tall female then burst out into laughter which caused Lyndi's eyes to widen and she glanced at Ryan shyly, and dislodged herself from his arm carefully.

Eve approached them and Lyndi looked up at her cautiously, even as she spoke. Glancing back at Ryan, she bit her lower lip gently, before she rose up from the bed slowly. Smoothing out the hem of her dress, she positioned herself beside Eve. "Uhm..she's right Ryan..t-the party is going to start.." She glanced at Eve with a shy smile, then let her gaze go back to Ryan. She let an apologetic smile grace her lips. "I'm going to go down with Eve.."

Her eyes glanced at the monitor for a moment. "Thanks..I really enjoyed watching the episodes with you." She was half tempted to say. We should watch some together again soon. But her mind screamed that would be a bad idea. Her blue eyes shifted so that they were resting on Eve again. She gave her a smile, before she gently wrapped her small hands around Eve's upper arm as the taller female led her out of the room.

Lyndi was extremely quiet even as they left the room. She had a feeling her face was probably still a light shade of red. She was so happy that Eve had came in the room when she did. How did she always find herself in situations like that? Was it a curse? Lyndi's hands gave Eve's arm a gentle squeeze, as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Beyond the trees, above the clouds, I can see before me a new horizon."

User Image

╔══════════════..══════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: Ryan's room﹜
﹛ How I'm feeling: "..oh noo..."﹜
﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Ryan/Eve ﹜
LYNDI'S OUTFIT
╚══════════════..══════════════╝
O.O.C.--

Eternality_Cannon

Erix Griffon

HolyKnightMeiz's Husbando

Beloved Friend

User Image
User Image
User Image

Alexandria really enjoyed the food that she and Keaton had gotten from the diner. It was nice to not have to get something fancy all the time. After all, as long as she was with him then she was happy. But now that they were done eating, there was still a lot of work that had to be done. Luckily for them it was still early so they had plenty of time to do it. She happily paid for the meal before leaving the restaurant with Keaton. Once they entered the cab, they went driving around to a few more stores. One of the stops was the liquor store, where once again Lexi had to use her fake idea to stock up on as much booze as she and Keaton could hold. She was lucky that he was there to help her. The next few places was a nearby deli and pizza place. Both were small places that looked nice. But for the right price they didn't mind making a large amount of food and delivering it to the party.

After they finished the last minute shopping and food ordering that they had to do, they rushed back to the beach. Once they arrived, Lexi paid some nearby people to help carry the tables out onto the beach since she didn't want Keaton to do too much with his bad leg.
"Thanks for all of the help." Alexandria said to the people once the tables had been set up. Once that had been done, she put up battery powered paper lanterns of all different colors. For now they would remain off but once it got dark during the party she would turn them on. She blew up some beach balls, them all being various sizes and colors. Letting them rest in the sand, she looked at her watch. There was still some time before she had to set up the rest of the party so she decided to go inside with Keaton for a bit.

They spent some time together and around 5, Alexandria let him go to his room so that he could rest a bit before he got ready. While he rested, Alexandria went to her own room to get herself ready for the party. She took off her glasses, and put her contacts in as soon as she entered the room. It was true that Keaton wouldn't like that she didn't wear them, but she wasn't sure if she was going to swim or not so she wanted to be prepared just in case. After she was done with that, she washed the make up off of her face that she had already wore and took off her clothes. Going into her drawer, she slipped on a pink strapless bikini before putting her tight pink dress on. She had put a lot of work into her figure with how much she worked out so she felt like it was okay to show it off.

The next thing that she did was take the clips out of her hair and let it flow freely down her back. Shaking her head a bit, she let it sway from side to side. The tips of her long blond hair gently ticking at her hips. Going into her bag, she pulled out a pair of pink wedge heeled shoes and slipped them on. Checking herself in the mirror, she grabbed the bag of waterproof makeup. Since she had been on the swim team, she was used to wearing makeup that had to last underwater. She put on shimmering pink eyeshadow and a glittering deep pink lipstick. Now that she was done, she was able to go outside and finish the preparations. Grabbing her phone and pink boom box, she left the room.

Once she got to the beach and put the boom box onto a table, she went around and finished setting up. There was a box with clean towels in it in case people wanted to go swimming, along with large beach towels on the floor for people to put their shoes and clothes on. On top of that, there were large tables covered in various snacks, and dips. The second table had cups, sodas, bottle waters and various types of alcohol. The last two tables had plain pizzas, pepperoni pizzas and veggie pizzas. Along with a large hero sandwich and cold slaw, macaroni and potato salad. White outdoor chairs were put out, enough for everyone since Lexi counted twice and each chair had a cushion tied to it so people were comfortable. When it finally got dark, she put on all of the lanterns along with some lights that were on the tables and smile happily at all the work she did.

User Image
~*~ Where am I: Beach Party!~*~
~*~Who am I with: no one~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: excited/happy~*~
~*~ OOC: Had permission to puppet Keaton a bit lol. Sorry it took so long. ~*~

party dress
User Image

"RAD" Ryan Douglas
""Some other time..." gah!"

Ryan had noticed Lyndi getting warmer, and he could actually feel her heartbeat picking up due to the position of his hand on her head; her expression sealed the deal. She was scared, likely because of what had happened to her; Ryan began to ease his hand off of her cheek when the door came open.

Eve's interruption was annoying, and her laughter infuriating; but what really set Ryan on edge was when she called him a "sex pest." That was out of line, and it made the teen's blood boil. She had no idea what he'd been through, what he'd been planning or anything else about him for that matter; as far as she knew he could be a damn saint, and she had the gall to compare him to the monster that had done this to Lyndi?

Ryan felt his heart sink even lower when Lyndi stood up and walked away with Eve, looking back and saying she had fun; it felt like getting stabbed in the gut. As the two went out of sight, Ryan's hands clenched into fists, bile rising in his throat.

It's just like Alicia... he thought, his heart beginning to race as the thought of all those girls he'd tried to protect flashed back into his mind, culminating with Sarah's grave, it's just like Alicia...

Ryan grit his teeth, mind working at light-speed to eliminate whomever may have hurt Lyndi in the time the school had been on the island, going by profile based on what he knew. He knew it had to have been a guy, which ruled out the powderpuffs entirely.

Stefan... too shy... his mind cranked, Keaton's too reserved. Clyde is too obsessed with Stella to go for anyone else when he's Venom... Jacob? No... too whiny. Haru, Liam, Jayden, or Tristan... hmm... the idea popped into his head, along with
a whole lot of ways to figure out which one of them did it. He suspected Haru after what had happened with Fiona, but he still needed to be sure.

The best place to start would be the party; Ryan closed his laptop just as the Batman logo popped up on screen before leaving the room.

The thought of what he'd do to that b*****d played over and over in his mind, calculated from every angle and preparing back-up plans for any of his friends trying to stop him. Ryan wouldn't even give them a chance; he was sick of just standing by while scum did whatever they wanted to people like Lyndi.

Demonic Darling

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎

User Image
Liam had gotten rather bored in the whole preparation. Mostly because Elisa had disappeared. The preparations, he figured, didn't need him so he had left the room and had left through the back door upstairs. He walked by and heard a girl crying and whimpering, but figured it was better not to intrude seeing as the door was locked when he tried opening it. Letting go of the handle he kicked the back door open and shoved his hands in his pocket. His slow decent on the stairs was comical in his opinion considering how his face looked. He found a public bathroom and entered it. It took a bit of time, but eventually he managed to get all of the marker off. After leaving the bathroom, time seemed to flutter by faster than he thought would be possible.

He sighed as he glanced at his phone. It was time to get ready for the party. Not that he needed much to get ready for. With a grumble he kicked a rock at the water edge not to far away and chuckled as it skipped and whacked a girl in the leg. He laughed at the squeal she let out and walked up the stairs to his room. It was empty thankfully and he quickly got in the shower and was out before too much time passes. When he got dressed he brought a cigaret to his mouth and looked out into the hall. He went around somewhat bored and noticed how Elisa popped in and out of her room dressed up, then dressed down. He chuckled to himself and followed her to the room with all the others and came up behind her.

He wrapped a hand over her eyes and around her shoulder. He pulled her body up against his and brought his lips to her ear. "Little vixen. How'd ya feel if I took ya and played yer game?" He let out a deep chuckle as he stood in the doorway.

♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎

Party Outfit

Where: Bedroom
With: Elisa and ???
Mood: Dirty
Thought: Play Time
OUT OF CONTROL: Meh crappy post after so long....

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eve didn't speak right away as they left the room - it was probably tactful to wait until they were out of earshot of Ryan before saying anything about whatever it was that had just happened. Tact... possibly wasn't of the highest importance, after Eve had burst into his bedroom and laughed in his face as he tried his best moves, but... come on. Aside from anything else, by making it funny, she made it less threatening. It'd be good if she could get Lyndi to laugh at it, rather than cringing from it...

Once they were a safe enough distance away, Lyndi seemed to relax a little, squeezing Eve's arm and letting out a sigh of what could only be relief. Eve smiled, and put an arm companionably around the smaller girl's shoulders. Her tone was gentle, but distinctly amused at the same time.

"So... what was all THAT about? He was coming on like a freight train. You looked about set to have a fit..."

She didn't think Ryan would have really caused a problem if Lyndi had made it clear that she didn't want him near her. Clearer, anyway. She didn't know the guy that well, but for all that he was a little... off, he did seem to have some kind of code he went by. Good thing too, otherwise she'd just have made an enemy, putting him down like that in front of a girl he clearly liked. But in general guys with codes like that made a thing about not hitting girls. Idiots.

Her tone changed now - distinctly less amused, though still gentle. "You've got to be more firm than that, Lyndi. If you don't want someone that near you, you've got to stop them. Guys will assume it's just shyness if you don't, and that's a cute trait in a lot of ways. Might deter the Stefans and Jacobs, but it'll only encourage the Ryans and the... " Tristans? "... whatever, Liams and so on. Don't be afraid to speak your mind with stuff like that. It'll get you out of more trouble than it gets you into."

It dawned on her that she was giving a lecture on not letting people invade her personal space while draping her arm around the girl's shoulders, and wondered if it was undermining her point... but if she was listening at all, she'd say something, right?

User Image

Where - Corridor, heading down the party
Who - Lyndi
Mood - Poor thing. Can't let her out anywhere.

lady buns

Beloved Dabbler

✕✖ xx S.tats: xx ✖✕
      [Click Picture Below for Profile~]xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
      xxxxxx✕✖ T.houghts:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ Ooh ~ Kitty wants to Play ♬ ♪

xxxxxx✕✖ P.lace:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ H a l l w a y

xxxxxx✕✖ W.ith:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ Liam

xxxxxx✕✖ O.utfit:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ Turn it up a Notch~?
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx[Look at me, Click Me! I swear to God, If you don't..]

xxxxxx✕✖ W.hat:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ S e v e n t e e n.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX H e t e r o s e x u a l.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX P o w d e r P u f f.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX F e m a l e.

xxxxxx✕✖ O. o. c: Hello Hello, The Queen of Awkward has Arrived! x

User Image
━━━━ ━━━━

[ɛ ℓ ι s α " ɗ ɛ ℓ " я σ s α я ι σ]

━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ T h e young Italian took in a short sharp breath when she felt a warm hand over her eyes, another arm pressed above her chest and across her slender shoulders. Her initial reaction was for her polished hands to gently hook onto whoever's arm, Elisa's lips shaped in a curious 'o' formation as they parted slightly, a certain heat tinting the tips of her cheekbones. Suddenly, she was breathless, following in a lack of speech.She was stiff at first, but the tension left immediately. When the boy spoke, she'd instantly recognized the voice as Liam's. Oh, right~ 'Little vixen. How'd ya feel if I took ya and played yer game?' Played her game? Sounded fun, and the fact was backed up with memories of past playtimes. The party hadn't started yet, right? The former interest on her glossy red kisser intensified with a visible smirk transformation. Elisa let out a little giggle as she lead Liam's hand off her face and onto her waist, simultaneously turning to look eye-to-eye with the boy.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ H e y there..~" Elisa greeted with a flirtatious edge, her arms naturally snaking up his chest and wrapping around his neck. Her fingers laced themselves with his hair, a second hand tracing circles on the back of his neck similar to how girls would twirl their own strands. "..What kinda' games you got in mind? I might be interested.. " She winked, another smirk playing at her lips. Noticing that they were still standing at the half-open door frame of Jayden's room, she felt the need to change their setting.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ W i t h a smooth twirl, she sent them both out of the room with a single spin and into the hall. A couple more and she was backed up against the adjacent wall, Liam not too far in front of her. He was quite close actually, the feel sending chills down her back. Elisa wasn't one for goosebumps, often never getting them; this situation was no exception. If she did though, she'd have them then. The boy was well alluring on his own, but the teasing laughs added got Eli feeling… enamored about the situation, to be honest. For her own sake though, she dared not show it, keeping the same heavy lids and coyly smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ T e x t. S p e a k. Think. NPC.
____ Because ____ your love, ____ your love,
____ your love, ____ is my drug.

____ Do wanna have a slumber party in my basement? ___________
___________ ❛❛ Oh, hello there do you want a little peek?
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Dayuvani

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out