xxxxxx✕✖ L.ikes:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx❛❛ F u n.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx S h e e p.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx S w e e t s.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx P a r t i e s.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx F l i r t i n g.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx L a u g h i n g.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx C o m p a n y.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx M y B r o t h e r, A n g e l o.

xxxxxx✕✖ D.islikes:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx❛❛ L a b e l s.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx S e c r e t s.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx V e g g i e s.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx R e a d i n g.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx R e j e c t i o n.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx H o m e w o r k.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx B e i n g A l o n e.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx B e i n g I g n o r e d.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx B o r i n g P e o p l e.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx M y B r o t h e r, A n g e l o.

xxxxxx✕✖ F.ears:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx❛❛ P a i n.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx S p i c e.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx S p i d e r s.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx C o l d I c e.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx B a r S o a p.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx L o n l i n e s s.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx S t i c k G l u e.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx B e i n g U g l y.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx S t o r m C l o u d s.

xxxxxx✕✖ R.elations:
                              XXXXXXXX❛❛ My Usual Group of Company:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Haru Yukimura ❛❛ Like a brother to me. A cute one~ but still a Brother.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Tristan Puer Serlo ❛❛ He's really really hot.. But..kinda.. Slutty for a guy.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Jayden Skye Devonshire ❛❛ I like him a lot! He was really fun when-.. Uhh. Never mind
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Liam Huntsman ❛❛ A Friend... With benefits~ shhh.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Angelo Del Rosario ★ ❛❛ He left early. Ugh. Douchebag.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX -------- Name ❛❛ Beautiful and independent. Really reliable and fun!
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Alexandria Lexi Rose ❛❛ The easiest of my friends, but the most loving. Love her too!
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Eirwyn Luka ❛❛ I look up to her just the same. As perf as can be~ Nicer.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Melody Winters ❛❛ A black-haired beauty. Love her to Bits!

XXXXXXXX❛❛ I've Seen Them Around:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Adrian Burkhart ❛❛ An interesting fella.. I wonder if he's done it before..~
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Keaton Samuel Hastings ❛❛ I like his name! Short for ParaKeat?~ *Nickname!*
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Fiona Farchild ❛❛ She's that nerd in my class. I like her eyes though~
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Basil Guyton ❛❛ WHAT'S HIS DEAL? HE HATES ME, TF.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Jacob Wilhelm ❛❛ Oooh, bad move. Don't challenge Tristan...

XXXXXXXX❛❛ Don't Like 'Em:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Stella Nocte de Cruce ❛❛ Her fashion statement isn't working.. Sorry, but No.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Ryan Allen Douglas ❛❛ Umm... Sorry. You're too... Yeah.. No.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Clyde 'Venom' Gates ❛❛ Creepy.... Sorry. Not my type. In anything.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Lyndi Dawn ❛❛ Um. Slut. I don't like you. Sorry. Get away from Trist.

XXXXXXXX❛❛ I Just Don't Know:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hannah Finn ❛❛ Sorry, what?
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Stefan Schaeffer ❛❛ What?
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Emilia Noctis ❛❛ I don't think I know her...
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Kaira Ahmen ❛❛ I've never heard of her.

User ImageUser Image____ Because ____ your love, ____ your love,
____ your love, ____ is my drug.

____ Do wanna have a slumber party in my basement? ___________
___________ ❛❛ Oh, hello there do you want to see my undies?
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Beloved Dabbler

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

[ɛ ℓ ι s α " ɗ ɛ ℓ " я σ s α я ι σ]

User Image

✕✖ xx P.ast: xx ✖✕

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ Elisa had a similar childhood as her brother, Angelo. The only difference was that she made most of the better choices and took a separate path. No one said it was a good path though. Yes, Elisa managed to steer clear from the addictive drugs, alcohol and cigarettes, but the actions of her older siblings, being the youngest, put an influence on the young mind. For Elisa, her addiction was lust and candy. Attention is an inevitable need in the Del Rosario family, as each member of the family craves the stuff to an unhealthy degree. But given the natural charms and girlish personality, getting a fair share of the spotlight was not difficult for the young feminine beauty. She was given the graceful title of being a Powder Puff, apparently known for their flawlessness and easy given wished through a simple cajole. Boys were always a big thing in Elisa's life, but not enough to cause her any sort of distress or frustration. The only thing to frustrate the female Del Rosario would probably be rejection. "No" was a word that Elisa rarely ever heard, especially from the male species. Female declines were easy to get over though, having been trained with those all her life in competition with her constant sister rivalry. Angelo was always one of the sweeter siblings, although the two would never get along too well. At least they tolerated each other, unlike all of the other brothers and sisters. Luckily for Elisa, Angelo would be the only one coming with her to the Summer Bash Island, him being the only person to qualify as sufficient company. ❤

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ As far as schooling, academics were not a strong point in Elisa's life, even less than in Angelo's. At least he had the decency to pass his classes enough to move on. Elisa, on the other hand, would rarely pass a class by her own fault. The only reason she's so far ahead, being a year younger than most, is because of her dirty will to do anything to pass a class. Rumors were spread and sneers were made, but it was nothing that people didn't expect. Despite her innocent and naive appearance, the womanly gears ticked at a fully functional rate. Of course, those gears only ticked for things like clothes, shoes, boys, and how to get around the best ways. Angelo is fully aware of his sister's sexual activity, but it doesn't bother him as much as it should. He himself is pretty careless for being the more responsible of the two, Elisa being a complete air-head with a secret plot hidden behind blank eyes. Either way, the two are family, and for the Summer, they're the only family they'll get. That may be more bad than good, most of the seniors looking forward to step away from the usual home. Unfortunately, being in the same grade, they were both forced to come together, but it wasn't forced too much. Angelo has always protected Elisa, though she usually never needed it, but he would be there when she did. ❤

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ Having a few odd incidents when she was a small girl, there are a few unexpected twerks that Elisa's developed. One being her hair color. It changed from light brown to black, most people's hair stopping midway to remain fully brunette. Another signature look is her red scarf, always ever-present. When she was still young, Elisa had an unfortunate mishap with ice and cold, snow and piercing rain. That, along with her natural preference of heat over chill. What happened was that when she was around four or five years old, a storm cloud was found rolling overhead. She'd never noticed it before, but this time seemed different. They were very black, thick, humid. It painted the skies a depressing shade of grey, something a kid wouldn't want to see at Disneyland. It was just a terrible coincidence that she happened to be on the famously large Mickey Farris Wheel, and due to complications, Elisa and another young fellow were stuck atop the froze structure. If anyone were to suffer the decreasing temperature, it would be the two of them. The world decided to blow harsh winds and spit drops of rain down at them, their little gondola filling with the ice-cold substance as it started to sleet and snow. The whole occasion was unnatural and it was enough to make a man go insane with anger or irritation. Maybe even fear. But for the little boy in the same boxcar as Elisa, this was not the case, lending her his red scarf. It was a sweet and memorable act, but the moments only lasted shortly. A fatal strike of lightening put a sorrowful end to the boy, scarring Elisa permanently. The scarf had somehow shielded her from the sky's plasma and kept her from getting electrocuted too badly, but the painful memories of watching a death at such a young age would never leave her mind. By the end of the day, all was good and well, the minuscule female pretending to not have seen anything. This is where she developed the talent to hide her fear and sadness, only daring to share the positivity. Maybe the lightening did hit Elisa, enough to mix up her hair color and emotion, maybe even be the cause to her mental lackage? The world would never know, but now you know why Elisa is who she is. She's never told anyone this story, but then again, she tries her best not remember. ❤

Beloved Dabbler

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

✕✖ xx O.pinion On...: xx ✖✕

xxxxxx✕✖ S.chool:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx❛❛ W h a t ? ❞

xxxxxx✕✖ G.rades:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx❛❛ Are you talking to M e? ❞

xxxxxx✕✖ H.omework:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx❛❛ I don't get it...What is T h i s ? ❞

xxxxxx✕✖ D.etention:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx❛❛ Is this some kind of I n t e r v i e w. . . ? ❞

xxxxxx✕✖ F.ashion:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx❛❛ Can I L e a v e now? I have to be somewhere... ❞

xxxxxx✕✖ A.ngelo:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx❛❛ What A b o u t Him? He's just my B r o t h e r.. He's annoying. What else? ❞

xxxxxx✕✖ T.he Summer:
                              XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx❛❛ Well, it's finally H e r e! Now, I've gotta go, or I'll miss my B o a t! T o o d l e s ~ ❞

Beloved Dabbler

✕✖ xx S.tats: xx ✖✕
      [Click Picture Below for Profile~]xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxx✕✖ T.houghts:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ Ohhh, lets make some F r i e n d s ~

xxxxxx✕✖ P.lace:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ The K i t c h e n.

xxxxxx✕✖ W.ith:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ L e x i. A d o l i. B a s i l.

xxxxxx✕✖ W.hat:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ S e v e n t e e n.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX H e t e r o s e x u a l.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX P o w d e r P u f f.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX F e m a l e.

xxxxxx✕✖ O. o. c: First Elisa-Only Post~ x

User Image
━━━━ ━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ N o w brotherless and alone family-wise, Elisa let out a subtle sigh of relief. Having Angelo around was necessary in most cases, but it gets old. She knew he felt mutual about the whole 'take care of your sister' order as well. Drawing her attention back from the disappearance of the dark-haired male, Elisa allowed herself to make eye contact with a new face. Basil, was it? It didn't matter to her at the moment, so her usually blank eyes filled with interest, returning back to her pink cat-like friend. Adoli was so cute, and Elisa couldn't help but envy her looks. If only she herself could look so..desirable. Honestly, it was terrible being her, Angelo's little sister. To most of his friends, she was 'Off-Limits', though she knew that Angelo and herself wouldn't mind any interaction at all. Maybe it would disturb the other sibling, similar to how Lexi had just kissed her older brother's cheek, but not to an extent where Elisa would be 'Off-Limits'. She pouted to herself, looking back up with her eyes that she never noticed had dropped to the tile floor. Adoli had asked something... Something about anything that's happened during her sleep away.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ A smile graced her soft lips and shook her head even softer. "No, nothing really... Just that Haru and Lexi have already gone there, and I honestly haven't heard anything interesting about the others." Her short summary made the girl realize a crucial factor for the second. She hadn't been around enough to know what was going on on the island. Not enough to know who had arrived, who hadn't, and what was happening with the ones who had. Nor had she seen any of the other Jerks, other than her sibling and Haru. It was strange, a curiosity as to why they hadn't shown up yet. From her own opinion, Elisa had been expecting them for arrive first. Or at least not be this late. Weren't they the ones that loved fun? Especially with the girls? "You haven't seen any of the others, have you?" Elisa asked, returning a question to the light pink mistress. Looking over Adoli's shoulder, a set of blue eyes connected with her own.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ H e r attention was drawn away once more, having noticed the boy with the blond curls eyeing the feminine group. He was drinking a bottled water but his eyes and ears seemed to be focused on other things. One being their conversation. She cleared her throat in a girlish manner, putting a manicured hand on her chest. "Um, excuse me? Can we help you?" Her brows raised, her head was shifted to the side to catch the boy's attention. If there was anything she wanted to do, it was to talk to a boy. At least talk. Haru's exchanged 'hello' didn't count, that ending with irritation on both sides. First of all, Elisa didn't believe to talk too much, nor did she agree with Haru's swimsuit choice for Lexi. To Elisa, the pink polka dotted bikini would have looked much nicer on the girl than the black, but she had to acknowledge the fact that black would have nicely contrasted the showing skin. The inaudible argument with Haru ended before it even started, the blonde Jerk having left for his reasons, and Elisa concluding with a settlement. She looked to Haru like her was her brother, and as her brother, he would always get on her nerves. Shaking away the thoughts of brother and irritations, Elisa looked back to Basil and tiled her head to the side, still waiting for an answer.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ T e x t. S p e a k. Think. NPC.
____ Because ____ your love, ____ your love,

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out