Story & Setting
Guidelines
People
Skeleton
Profiles
Other
Reserves
Story.

It has long been known that vampires and werewolves are enemies and that in history, they have had wars. It is now the twenty first century, the year 2010 to be exact and two families have come to power in New Jersey. The LoupGarou werewolves to the North and the Malvagio vampires to the South. Tensions are high on both sides, vampires and werewolves alike wanting to slaughter the other to become the dominant race in Jersey. Both leaders of the families have seen wars and want to avoid the slaughter of hundreds, even thousands. Thus they came up with a solution. They're putting their two families under one roof. If both families can somehow live side by side without killing each other, they're certain that vampires and werewolves can live together in society without ripping each other to pieces. Once buried emotions will resurface and love will prosper, or the end will come.

Setting.

A beautiful manor fit for royalty nestled deep within South Jersey's forests.

User Image

User Image
Guidelines.

Read and obey the rules.

Be literate: Post at least one paragraph of five sentences each post, unless of course you have writers block, which then you're allowed to post three sentences.

No god modding/power playing.

No * *, ~ ~, - - for actions, type out what they're doing.

Type in third person. put the following
numbers somewhere in your pm. 1970797

Post all OOC like this: (()) or [[]] or {{}}

You can make your posts pretty as long as the colors aren't too bright. Make sure your picture does not stretch my page.

PG 13, take anything else elsewhere.

You can be two or three characters, but make sure you can handle it.

Don't post until I accept your profile. PM me your profile.

Rules are subject to change. Highlight the whole post.

HAVE FUN! :]

People.

LoupGarou Family <Werewolves>

History:
Said to have originated in France. Earliest written records date back to 1600's, though many say they've been around since 300 a.d. From their original forms, they have evolved and become like hybrids, living longer than their ancestors. The family first left France in 1789 right after the Storming of the Bastille and headed to Great Britain. Father Gustav felt that it was no longer safe for his children in France. It wasn't until 1920's that he moved his family to America, settling in Pennsylvania. About 30 years ago, he moved to North Jersey. Once there they have built up power and become the most powerful family in North Jersey, modern day royalty to the wolves.

Members:
Melissa LoupGarou {10} (125) «straight» [taken by Izcrazybeautiful]
Gustav found her on the streets of London, beaten nearly to death.

Sebastian LoupGarou {15} (200) «gay» [taken by ione_kamagawa]
After mating with a human female, Sebastian was born a half breed.

Karina LoupGarou {17} (220) «bisexual» [taken by Daydream With Me]
Gustav mated with a wolf from his pack.

Josep LoupGarou {18} (287) «straight» [open]
Gustav found him dying of cholera.

Andrew LoupGarou {19} (309)«bisexual» [taken by Zeverouis]
Gustav's sister was killed and he took Andrew in as his own.

Maxwell LoupGarou {21} (371) «straight» [open]
Gustav mated with a wolf from his pack.

Gustav LoupGarou {29} (400+) «straight» [taken by Zeverouis]

Malvagio Family <Vampires>

History:
Said to have originated in Italy. Earliest records date back to 1600's. Hanno moved to France in the 1700's. After the storming of the Bastille, he moved to Spain and then near 1750 back to Italy. Disgusted with Napoleon, Father Hanno moved his family to America in 1796, settling in Boston. They've traveled up and down the east coast, moving from city to city in order to keep their secret. Hanno has fought in Vietnam and has recently come home from Iraq. They currently reside in South Jersey, where they've lived for 100 years, gaining respect and power from other vampires and they too have become like modern day royals. Unlike they're predecessors, they can go out in sunlight.

Members:
Stefano Malvagio {12} (150) «straight» [taken by Nova95]
Hanno found him feeding off of humans, tearing them to bits like some wild animal.

Luciano Malvagio {16} (201) «gay» [taken by Distoria]
Hanno mated with another vampire.

Claudia Malvagio {17} (240) «bisexual» [taken by Izcrazybeautiful]
Sought being turned after her mother kicked her out.

Carmen Malvagio {18} (290) «bisexual» [taken by
lunar crescent2758 ]

Had her family slaughtered by vampires before she was turned. Hanno found her in a sewer, feeding off rats.

Asher Malvagio {19} (317) «straight» [taken by Nova95]

Claire Malvagio {19} (320) «straight» [taken by lunar crescent2758]

Hanno Malvagio {30} (400+) «straight» [taken by color_me_twili]

Others

Woman for Hanno [open]
Woman for Gustav [open]

Skeleton.

[align=center][size=18][color=yourpostcolor][b]First Middle Last

Nickname[/b][/color][/size]

Sexuality

Picture[/align]

[color=yourpostcolor]+I Look[/color] [size=10]Age[/size] [color=yourpostcolor] But I'm+[/color][size=10] Real Age[/size]

[color=yourpostcolor]+I'm[/color] [size=10]Personality[/size] [color=yourpostcolor] And this is Why+[/color][size=10] Biography 3+ sentences[/size]

[color=yourpostcolor]+So cute+[/color] [size=10]Pet[/size]

[color=yourpostcolor]+This[/color][size=10] Likes[/size] [color=yourpostcolor]But not This+ [/color] [size=10]Dislikes and Fears[/size]

[color=yourpostcolor]+They Pull the Strings+[/color] [size=10] username[/size]

Humans:

[align=center][size=18][color=yourpostcolor][b]First Middle Last

Nickname[/b]

Age[/color][/size]

Sexuality

Picture[/align]

[color=yourpostcolor]+I'm[/color] [size=10]Personality[/size] [color=yourpostcolor] And this is Why+[/color][size=10] Biography 3+ sentences[/size]

[color=yourpostcolor]+So cute+[/color] [size=10]Pet[/size]

[color=yourpostcolor]+This[/color][size=10] Likes[/size] [color=yourpostcolor]But not This+ [/color] [size=10]Dislikes and Fears[/size]

[color=yourpostcolor]+They Pull the Strings+[/color] [size=10] username[/size]
Profiles.

Malvagio Family

Luciano Alexi Malvagio

Lucky

Gay

User Image

+I Look 16 But I'm+ 201

+I'm somewhat shy, affectionate towards those I love and I like to think a lot. When I get to know you and become comfortable, I will show my other sides to you, if you gain my trust of course. Oh and I can get clumsy and scared sometimes. And this is Why+ My mother used to put me in little dresses when I was younger and I guess I liked pretending I was a girl. Well, now I don't do that, I just like guys and I don't think that'll ever change. Anyway, she died when I was three and she told me to always follow my heart. At the age of eighteen, I think I'll stop getting older even though my sister is 19. My father still doesn't know I'm gay and I'm kind of scared to even tell him.

+So cute+ Milkyway

+This Candy, Sweets, Ice Cream, Mangoes, Papaya, Music, Pianos, Guitars, Having Fun But not This+ Thunderstorms, Certain Vegetables, Boredom, Gay Bashers

+They Pull the Strings+ Distoria

Claire Ann Malvagio

Lair

Straight

User Image

+I Look 19 But I'm+320

+I'm Generally happy and talkative, but can be shy at times. You don't really want to get me angry. I also, love my family. And this is Why+ I am the first daughter of Hanno, and am a pure-breed. My mother from what I remember was a vampire somewhere in Italy, and was quite rich, but was killed by hunters, so I live with my father and other family. I am currently going to collage, during some days.

+So cute+ clicky!

+This Sweets,blood,reading,singing,storms,fruit But not This+ seafood,people who mock her family.

+They Pull the Strings+ Kiyora_wolf

Claudia Lynae Malvagio

Lynae

bi

User Image

+I Look 17 But I'm+ 240

+I'm Very punk, and I get angry extremely easy, hold grudges for a long time, pyromaniac
And this is Why+
I grew up living just with my mom since my dad left us when I was two. Never really fit in at school and got suspened several times for biting and punching people(personally I think they deserved it) and setting classrooms on fire. My mom snapped and kicked me out after I got expelled from the fifth highschool that year. I was looking for someway to make my life better, that's when I met Hanno and decided that I fit in best with those who's instinct it is to bite. Have been lovin' un-life ever since.

+So cute+ Kia

+This FIRE, loud rock music, the color black
+But not This cold, bright light(sunlight/fire not counted) sissies/wimps, being locked in a place I can't get out of

+They Pull the Strings+ laxlovr

Carmen Lunita Malvagio
Luna

bi

User Image

+I Look 18
But I'm+290

+I'm A bit of a tomboy. She likes being outside most of the time. She acts childish sometime. She is a kind and optimistic vampire
And this is Why+Luna lived a happy life with her parents and twin brother. She lived in a small town and never once complained. However, one night she and her family were attacked by a vampire. It killed her family and changed her. Her first years as a vampire were a struggle. Her lust for blood as a newly drove her mad. It wasn't until about three decades that she met Hanno Malvagio. She was in a sewer, feeding off rats when he found her and so he helped her to control herself. She has traveled to many places with her new family. A century has now pasted and she now lives in New Jersey with the family.

+So cute+ Kitara

+This Climbing and sleeping in trees, cooking, drawing, playing the piano and flute.
But not This+ Being ignored, extremely loud noses, being surprise or startled repeated times.
+They Pull the Strings+ lunar demon2758

Asher Phoenix Malvagio

Ash

Straight

User Image

+I Look 19 But I'm+ 317

+I'm somewhat of a loner since I'm shy around people that I don't know. I'm generally care-free and I can be a hopeless romantic when I'm around a girl that I like even though I don't notice it. I also do a lot of different stuff that makes me somewhat of a dare-devil. I'm fun to be around unless you get me mad then you want to run like crazy. There's a reason why my nickname's Ash. And this is Why+ I'm a full-blooded vampire since my dad, Hanno Malvagio, loved another woman that was also a vampire. I've been a go-to-guy of sorts, like my older sister Claire, for my littler siblings. I've always been exhausted since my father expects big things out of my since I'm his eldest son. Nonetheless I've learned to deal with it and see the best of things that happen. I've never really known what I wanted to do in my life but I've always known that I didn't want to be doing anything alone. I've always tried to get along with the werewolves but the werewolves never really appreciated it and that always made me mad.

+So cute+ Okami

+This Fruit, Martial Arts, Sword fighting, Drawing, Haggling,Traveling, Hanging out But not This+ Mushrooms, Being alone, Lightning, Holy water

+They Pull the Strings+ Nova95

Stefano Aero Malvagio

Aero, Stefen, or Sam

Straight

User Image

+I Look 12 But I'm+ 150

+I'm
Ruthless when need be, fearless, spiteful unless calmed,extremely easy to anger, hyper.

And this is Why+

Sam's parents were both vampires, making him a pure-blood. He was born among humans, in a large city to be specific. He was a mere infant when he was playing in his house and all of a sudden it caught on fire. It turned out to be vampire hunters with torches had surrounded his father's house. To ensure his safety, his mother ran out the backdoor while his father stayed to fend off the hunters's so his mother had time to hide Sam. She went to the edge of the forest and hid Sam in a cluster of thorn bushes, careful to not p***k him with any.

She then ran away in the opposite direction she came to lead the hunter's away. Ever since then both of his parents were dead and he was living on his own. He survived down in the sewers, feeding off of rats. Sometimes he would go to te surface and feast upon human flesh. One time, while Sam was on such an outing, Hanno found him ripping a human apart. Hanno took him in and treated him as if he was one of his sons. Ever since then Sam has gotten along well with Ash, Lucky, Luna, and Lynae. He's gone through so much with them that they're the only ones that can calm him down when he becomes feral.

Sam has always had a deep connection with the supernatural and Hanno noticed this so Hanno had him hone his skills. As he grew up Sam became very skilled in the use of magic. He uses magic so that he can have an advantage over hunters but none have tried to take him on. Whether they're scared of him Sam doesn't know but he wants to...get even with them for what they did to his parents.

+So cute+

Sakura

+This
+ Flowers
+ Fruit
+ Candy
+ Blood
+ Magic Spells
+ His new family

But not This+
+ Vampire Hunters
+ Rats
+ Cowards
+ Hotshots
+ Being cold

+They Pull the Strings+ Nova95

Hanno Jacobie Malvagio

"Han"

Straight

User Image

+I Look 24 But I'm+ 405

+I'm Hanno ("Han" wink is a quiet man, but when he does actually open up to speak more than a sentence, his words are usually wise unless he's having a rare arrogant streak. Altogether, he's quite reserved, loyal, and he has a hard time trusting those he first meets, but he has a soft side to him that not many know of. And this is Why+ Han is quite old despite his looks. In his lifetime, he's gone through much, such as losing his parents to a raid when he was still human, living alone in poverty for years until he was turned and taken in as a vampire, and being the one to have murdered the one he loved at one point in his life--a human woman by the name of Cecily. His past still haunts him, but he does what he can to block it out and has, since then, mated with other vampires in order to have his bloodline carried on, hoping they could only live better lives than he did. Not only does he have his own children, but he has taken in Carmen, Claudia, and Stefano as his own.

+So cute+ Midnight

+This Romance, roses, masquerades, knowledge, rainstorms, and the night. But not This+ Killing another loved one, trusting somebody and being stabbed in the back, werewolves, the day, small rooms, and senseless killing.

+They Pull the Strings+ color_me_twili

Claire Kyomi Malvagio

Clair, Kyo

straight

User Image

+I Look 19 But I'm+ 320

+I'm loving and kind. I care deeply about others. When I'm upset I have a very good reason to be so. And this is Why+ I am the first child of Hanno and a pure-blooded vampire. I do not remember much of my mother but she was a beautiful and loving woman. I have lived happily with my father and growing family. I, as well as Asher, take care of the younger siblings in the family. Asher and Luciano are my biological siblings from my father's side and each of use has a different mother. I have learned to fight and defend. I am a master at the sword. I carry a tanto on my upper thigh and a katana on my back. Having lived for such a long time I come to meet many interesting people but still I have an empty feeling inside that longs to be filled.

+So cute+ Yuma

+This taking care of others, her family, music, dance, cooking, the moon, sweets. But not This+ feuds, thunderstorms, seeing people cry, feeling helpless.

+They Pull the Strings+ lunar crescent.

LoupGarou Family

Sebastian Kelvyn LoupGarou

Sebas

Homosexual

User Image

+I Look 15 But I'm+ 200

+I'm artistic, quiet and I move on my own pace, obedient to my family... And this is Why+ Well my mother was human and my father was a werewolf. And everyone sees me as a taboo, after all I was a result of a forbidden union. They only keep me because I'm still part of their bloodline. They don't pay attention to me as much as the others. But it doesn't matter, at least I don't get pressured like the others do...

+So cute+ Hannah

+This I like cats (despite the fact I'm part werewolf), I also like to draw and paint, I also love sweet things... But not This+ Spicy things, senseless battles, being in one place too long...

+They Pull the Strings+ ione_kamagawa

Melissa Holt LoupGarou

Lissy

straight
User Image

+I Look 10 But I'm+125

+I'm fun and sometimes flirty, but don't let by seemingly naive behavior fool you - inside I'm more violent than even Gustav And this is Why+ My family was 'executed' by the flippin' humans, they thought that they had committed treason against the crown. My dad pushed me into the food cupboard when the bobbies (police) came to take us away, but I misjudged that they had left and spent hours running away from them through the alleyways of London. After I had finally shaken them off I was lost and hungry, that's when I met Gustav. he took me in, fed me and gave me the secret to life beyond human explanation.

+So cute+ Arix

+This puppies, staring at he moon/stars, friends But not This+ being alone, starving, people who wrongly accuse others

+They Pull the Strings+ laxlovr

Karina Maybell LoupGarou

Kari, or Kar

Bisexual

User Image

+I Look 17 But I'm+ 220

+I'm Very curious person, Can be very rude if some one is rude to her, She tends to be very bubbly and light. She smiles quite often. And this is Why+ Karina was born as Gustavs daughter and was proud of it. She grew up with a love of learning. When appoached about the idea of living in the house with the vampires they preached it to her as a big learning experience. She loved the idea getting to learn about the vampires first hand without being told about them. She doesn't have much of the same hate the other wolves might have towards the vampires but she does dislike them.

+So cute+ Slinky Knipz and Marshall

+This *Her Pets, Learning, Writting, Hanging Out With People, And Her Favorite Bands* But not This+ *Making People Unhappy, People Who Judge Her, Popstart Princess Music, and Hairless Cats*

+They Pull the Strings+ Daydream With Me

Andrew Michael LoupGarou

Mitch

Bi-Sexual

User Image

+I Look 19 But I'm+309

+I'm Cold and bitter since I gave my sister up. I don't trust people that fast and for that I don't open up to most people. I normally think things trough before I do or say something but somewhere the friendly, warm and caring me is there but you won't find it until I drop the wall I've build around me.
And this is Why+ I was born in 1701 as the son of a blacksmith in Rome, Italy. My biological father taught me how to make proper weapon and armor and how to handle it all. God I hated that man. He was to strict and I had got my laid back attitude from my mother back then. My father taught me till his death in 1711. I was 10 years old and although I put on a sad face as I buried him I was thrilled with joy. In that same year my mother gave birth to my little sister. I loved her right away. I wanted to take the place as father for her but knew she'd always have a hole in her hearth. My mother died in 1717 due several wounds in her stomach and back. I wasn't thrilled with joy like I was by my father but I wasn't sad either. I remember how I just stared blankly at her and thought how I could raise my little sister. Before my mother died she gave me a necklace with a cross on it and I always wear it since then. In 1718 I realized I couldn't.. I gave my sister to an artist and hoped she would be fine. She begged me to take her back but I literally turned my back to her and walked away. I became cold a bitter and every time I thought of her I felt the guilt and betrayal kick in. Two years later in 1720 the werewolf names Gustav took me in as his own. I literally ow him my life. Now he sends me to this manor to live with a bunch of leeches.. Great..

+So cute+ Isabella

+This
-To hunt
-Nature
-Arts
-Music
-Energy drinks
-Visiting castles

But not This+
-Weapons
-People who think they're the best
-Getting in a downward spiral
-To much sugar in things
-Annoying sounds

+They Pull the Strings+ Zeverouis

Gustav Leonard LoupGarou

Gus or Leo

Straight

User Image

+I Look 30 But I'm+ 415

+I'm Gustav (Or Gus) is a loving and caring man but can have a slight temper. Normally he's reserved, calm and brave and is kind of open. He doesn't show it when he's scared or afraid simply because he doesn't like to show weakness. And this is Why+ Just like any other of his age he has 'been there done that'. And although his family knows quit a lot they are far from knowing everything. His family was killed when the hunters started to form. He himself waited 'till he had enough werewolfs behind him and punished the hunters who had killed his family. He was born a werewolf and since his birth it was mostly 'train, study and become stronger'. He didn't like all of the training and hating towards humans that was in his family. Thanks to that he tented to run away and come back once he felt like. I won't go into much details so just lets say he has done and saw things he didn't really wanted to see or do.

+So cute+ Ceasar

+This
- Music
- His family
- Nature
- Arts
- Candy
- Cities
- Books
But not This+
- His family to get hurt
- SF
- That he snaps and hurt someone
- Getting stuck in a room
- Small buildings, cars practicly anything that's to small to be at

+They Pull the Strings+ Zeverouis

Others:

Annabella Marie Sunning

Annie

Straight

User Image

+I Look 27 But I'm+ 395

+I'm Loud and bubbly. Tends to be very child like but loving. She treats all the children like her own. She doesn't hate vampires but infact likes their company. And this is Why+ Annie was a small town girl from a small town world. She was apart of the in crowd even though she didn't have their god like looks. She was the mayors daughter and one of the richer families of their little town. She then found Gustav and thought she was inlove since she didn't know anything else. She soon learned about the secret of her friends when she noticed their smells were different and they noticed she had changed. Her best friends for almost five years were suppose to be her enemies but she couldn't believe it. She eventually had Karina and her mother instincts took over for all the kids. She stays by Gustav side even when she doesnt agree with him. Gustav and Annie never got married so she uses her own last name still. She decided to come to the house since Karina invited her back.

+So cute+ Bach

+This The children, Sweets, Happy energy, Her Kitten, and The Piano But not This+ Negative Energy, Peanut Butter, and Tripping

+They Pull the Strings+ Daydream With Me
Other.

News
Role play opened. - 4/27

Summary:
Updated June 20
Carmen and Karina have developed a romance and are now playing in the gardens. Carmen Malvagio and Andrew LoupGarou have figured out they were long lost siblings from the 18th century. Andrew likes Lynae and they are at a river. Asher, Carmen and Karina are now hanging out. Carmen is speaking with Melissa. Karina and Asher argued. Luna(aka. Carmen) is in the forest where her maker has come for her. Karina is dreaming? and some man is trying to get her to love her. Asher is attempting to help his sister Luna, he failed and now the woman kidnapped Luna.

Luna is now in the next town, which is pretty far away and is supposedly meeting her brother Haru. Lynae, Andrew and Asher are now fighting with the kidnappers. Carmen is now safe, Lynae tending to her. With Haru and the woman vampire dead, it seems as though Luna is out of danger. But wait, she's bleeding internally! Luckily, Karina and Asher helped and now she's all better. Though, some man continues to harass Karina mentally. Asher was poisoned and nearly died but revived. Luna is now thinking about a past lover and headed into town.

WhiteList

=]

Ione_kamagawa: For making a banner. smile

BlackList

=[

Clarification(s)

-Only when vampire's mate can the offspring go through the stages of life, until they're 19.

Link us!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/bloodrose-manor-accepting-please-join-vamps-wolves/t.49445527/][IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/Sarita_Midnite/Vampwolf.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/bloodrose-manor-accepting-please-join-vamps-wolves/t.49445527/][img]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z229/anon_azure/bloodrosemanor.jpg[/img][/url]
Accepting Profiles!
I love how 3 people like werewolves but I only have 1. smile
Rawr Whee Haha
Hmmmm. I should work on my post...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items