7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan
Captain Tobi99
Nico_Ryan
Jacob took a few steps back. He then ran up to Tobi and jumped on his back. "Yay, piggyback ride!" ,he screamed as he was carried on Tobi's back.

Tobi sighed and continued walking toward a local tavern.

Jacob laughs as he is being carried. "Very fun! You should try it some time Dessy!" ,He says as he waves his arms around.

(OOC: That's you nickname from Jacob. Dessy :3)
"Dessy? -Dess said in embarrassment- Ok... I'll try" -Dess runs and jumps on shikamaru's back-"Weeeee!!!"

"God, I hate you." Shikimaru replied with a large portion of pesimism.

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
"You can either come quietly or I will arrest you by force." Rei said, tipping his hat.

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
shikimaru69
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan
Captain Tobi99
Nico_Ryan
Jacob took a few steps back. He then ran up to Tobi and jumped on his back. "Yay, piggyback ride!" ,he screamed as he was carried on Tobi's back.

Tobi sighed and continued walking toward a local tavern.

Jacob laughs as he is being carried. "Very fun! You should try it some time Dessy!" ,He says as he waves his arms around.

(OOC: That's you nickname from Jacob. Dessy :3)
"Dessy? -Dess said in embarrassment- Ok... I'll try" -Dess runs and jumps on shikamaru's back-"Weeeee!!!"

"God, I hate you." Shikimaru replied with a large portion of pesimism.
"Hate is such a strong word, that's why I strongly dislike you!"
OOC: I am very bad with punctuation. Aren't I?

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
II-Rei Takeda-II
"You can either come quietly or I will arrest you by force." Rei said, tipping his hat.
"I'm afraid I can't except Either" -Dess lifts his straw hat from away from his eye and removes one sided mask from left eye side revealing his angel of death eye(Dormant form)

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Arrtisius Ragnor III

OOC: Not at all

"Guys, let's split up! We'll meet at the Golden Tavern in 2 days!" Tobi headed to the west.

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Tobi99
Arrtisius Ragnor III

"Guys, let's split up! We'll meet at the Golden Tavern in 2 days!" Tobi headed to the west.
"Alright!" -as Dess said that, he swiped the end of his scythe(None sharp part) at Rei's leg- We'll met again" -With that, Dess runs off to the north and puts his one sides mask back on-

Hunter

"So the rat race begins...now we hunt for the pirates." A man with a tattered hood spoke to himself, watching the ordeal from a tower.
Arrtisius appears from the shadw a knocks Tobi unconisous, and drags his body to a secret head quarters.

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Dess Solace
Captain Tobi99
Arrtisius Ragnor III

"Alright!" -as Dess said that, he swiped the end of his scythe(None sharp part) at Rei's leg- We'll met again" -With that, Dess runs off to the north and puts his one sides mask back on-

"Damnit!" Rei said, falling to the ground. "Don't let them escape!!" Several heavily armored guards chased the pirates.

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
II-Rei Takeda-II
Dess Solace
Captain Tobi99
Arrtisius Ragnor III

"Damnit!" Rei said, falling to the ground. "Don't let them escape!!" Several heavily armored guards chased the pirates.
"Tch" -Dess throws a purple flame at the guards, then transforms into angel of death form flying at speeds faster then any jet created"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Arrtisius Ragnor III
Arrtisius appears from the shadw a knocks Tobi unconisous, and drags his body to a secret head quarters.

"Tobi!!" Shikimaru ran toward the man, pulling out two roses from his hair. "Rose Fusion: Judgement Whip!!" He whipped at the man's leg in an attempt to slow him down.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Unconscious, Tobi could only lay there. "x.x"

Hunter

shikimaru69
Arrtisius Ragnor III

"Tobi!!" Shikimaru ran toward the man, pulling out two roses from his hair. "Rose Fusion: Judgement Whip!!" He whipped at the man's leg in an attempt to slow him down.

"Oh, no you don't!" The man from before quickly slashed at the whip, causing it to go in a different direction. "Don't worry, Ragnor. This area will be secured quickly." He grinned sinisterly.

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-As all the stuff previously listed happened, Dess was lost somewhere in a giant blizzard- "Ah, ********]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff